• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
thfydh8egnt8he5esoz8.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The Sauce acting human for once.

Bringing that redemption hard, too.

The Sauce acting human for once.

Bringing that redemption hard, too.

Yeah, Sasuke kissed a whole lot of backside there. And rightly so since even he is aware of how much of a douche he was before now and that by all accounts they should be coming at him with pitchforks and blazing effigies.

But as much as the
Sakura x Sasuke pairing
is completely silly, I do like seeing Sasuke act like his old self again a lot more than I thought I would. If only that had come around before the end of the series, but too late now.

That Sauske/Sakura scene should have happened way earlier in the story, but I digress outside of the goofiness of the statue fingers together that was a pretty good chapter. Now time for 700

Fucking terrible.

Probably the worst portrayal of Sakura ever.

This has been the same portrayal of Sakura for the last 698 chapters, we knew Sakura was a complete idiot with brain damage to keep pinning after the Sause after he tried to kill her multiple times and this chapter completed that arc.

This has been the same portrayal of Sakura for the last 698 chapters, we knew Sakura was a complete idiot with brain damage to keep pinning after the Sause after he tried to kill her multiple times and this chapter completed that arc.

Tbh, this. There is absolutely nothing she did in this chapter that didnt completely line up with her character.

Seiniyta

I couldn't help but giggle a bit at the
statue's hands
but that aside it was really nice. Can't wait for the last chapter.

Pein

Banned
Ooh, meh. Why is Kakashi Hokage if Tsunade is alive?

Tsunade with all the regenerating and shit shortening her life and her looking like a beat up old doll when she's not using her jutsu to make her look younger is probably just tired of the bullshit.

Give it to kakashi let him deal with the war's aftermath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom