• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
original or shippuden?

original I agree, tears are gonna drop.

Original of course

I sorry but anyone saying Sakura has no self respect just have to look at Naruto he is the same way .
Only difference is Naruto had the power to kick sense into Sasuke.

Exactly....though its really funny seeing people think that it only applies to Sakura lol

Opening 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 9 made me cry.
Can't wait to go to class with puffy red eyes. lol
WELL FUCK IT TIME TO DO THE ENDINGS

Naruto ending 1 ;_____;

wmlk

Unfortunately I have a cousin who is way worse off! It's probably why Kishimoto angers me so much in his handling of Sakura. He's literally promoting a toxic and destructive attitude and relationship. Sakura is poster child of his mysogynistic and sexist treatment of all of his female characters. You can actually see the disdain he has for Sakura.

Honestly, Naruto should have been a BL manga. NaruSasu is the only convincing relationship in the entire series.

My problem is that the girl never learned.

She had Part 2 to learn and change.

Yet, she keeps coming back. I'm actually fine with her this chapter since sauce is okay now, but she acts like he never victimized her. It's like nothing ever happened.

Man this is Sakura levels of silly. All you have to do is read a history book or better yet interact with more people.

Thanks for the advice, bub.

Unfortunately I have a cousin who is way worse off! It's probably why Kishimoto angers me so much in his handling of Sakura. He's literally promoting a toxic and destructive attitude and relationship. Sakura is poster child of his mysogynistic and sexist treatment of all of his female characters. You can actually see the disdain he has for Sakura.

Honestly, Naruto should have been a BL manga. NaruSasu is the only convincing relationship in the entire series.

NaruSasu would still be a toxic and destructive attitude and relationship .
I mean replace Sakura with Naruto and see just how stupid both of them were.
I think people are just blind to everything or thinking bromance allows you to get away with everything .

ElFly

So why Naruto gives Sasuke a missing-nin headband, instead of, you know, a new one to symbolize that he is part of the village again?

Is it Itachi's?

Frog-fu

Banned
I agree about Naruto's closure, but he DID keep his promise to Sakura. He said he would bring Sasuke back, and he did. I mean, that's why he actually apologized to her, and even did the forehead thing. He's the old Sasuke, now on the path to redemption.

A bit silly and forced, but I do feel he fulfilled his promise.

He kept his promise, but that was never acknowledged in the manga, and Kishi had no problem making him forget he's been in love with Sakura since he was 12. The lack of closure is what irritates me the most.

Kishimoto broke Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke in this one chapter. It was so damn forced there's nothing I can really say about it that will encapsulate just how much I hate this.

I sorry but anyone saying Sakura has no self respect just have to look at Naruto he is the same way .
Only difference is Naruto had the power to kick sense into Sasuke.

It wasn't love that Sasuke wanted, he needed someone that could truly understand him. That's why talk no jutsu is so lethal. Naruto knows just what to say, except against itachi who reversed the talk no jutsu back at him, but even so that just made Naruto talk no jutsu stronger.

Syntsui

He kept his promise, but that was never acknowledged in the manga, and Kishi had no problem making him forget he's been in love with Sakura since he was 12. The lack of closure is what irritates me the most.

Kishimoto broke Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke in this one chapter. It was so damn forced there's nothing I can really say about it that will encapsulate just how much I hate this.
Calm down, there is another chapter, a movie and probably a mini-series (don't know where people came up with this).

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
LEE HAS A KID

WHO IS HIS WIFE?

(Not done reading yet)

Edit: I THINK IT'S TENTEN

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
MP is probably getting murdered. Super slow.

Namikaze1

I'm laughing at this terrible ending.

Also, looks like Kishi isn't going to be doing the miniseries. It will be someone else. Now get to working on Mario, Kishi.

Seeing everyone grown up with there kids is so nice even if i don't like the manga as much anymore.
Also LOL at naruto son drawing the the SH pirate mark .
Still there is more to come with the movie and what ever else they plan to do.

Bolt lol

characters_bolt.png

SolVanderlyn

It's over. So bittersweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom