• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmonize

not really much of an ending tbh

none of these characters' journeys feel even remotely complete on any kind of level, emotionally and otherwise
eeeeeeyup.

hopefully the movie and mini-series fills in some holes in that regard, because this feels beyond rushed.

Frog-fu

Banned
How can anyone defend this?
Code:
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/5685546e248b281e2f22de6d329007da/tumblr_inline_nema841dIc1sz9pj5.png[/IMG]

Seiniyta

Bolt is pretty adorable. I personally hope that the mini-series will be more like how pre-timeskip was then afterwards in terms of powers and stuff.

So... the new movie is set between chapter 699 and chapter 700, right? Are we assuming that the mini-series will be set after 700?

Also, how long is a manga mini-series? Probably going to last like three years.

Frog-fu

Banned
At least Naruto looked cool
Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/135c4d34489079574cbd4ed9602e0707/tumblr_nemaa1rdm51rkalabo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]

Sai

How can anyone defend this?
Code:
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/5685546e248b281e2f22de6d329007da/tumblr_inline_nema841dIc1sz9pj5.png[/IMG]
Shouldn't you be more bothered by the make-up scene?

... Never mind, you go on ahead and vent.

World greatest medical Ninja...... Doing house work.

Kishi could have done the same scene but have Sakura as the head of the Hospital. This is why you suck Kishimoto.

lol wut....doing housework somehow relegates everything else about a character....the fuck is wrong with some of you.

Bolt acting like kid Naruto
Salad acting like stalker hinata

its like its fate or something

Salada is not timid like Hinata though. She's just quiet but clearly has an attitude :)

Sad, seeing Akamaru like that. :(

;(

tumblr_nem9449JMB1sad2t2o3_500.jpg

;__;

Heysoos

Feels a little rushed and but it's done. Really liked that Rock Lee scene. :) The whole extremely modernized thing really threw me off and kind of rubbed me the wrong way, but eh. I liked Bolt too. :) Guess now it's just a waiting game and hope someone provides detailed spoilers from the movie. Sad to see it end though, but at least I won't have to read about Sakura anymore, so that's something.

Japarican

Banned

So the ugly kids were true, so the image people kept posting "boom your pregnant" lol so whose kid is that really? He put Yamato escaping the tsukuyomi, but is he really gone? Dat One Piece skull at on his head

EhoaVash

I need more closure lol ... Hokage naruto is an asshole to his kids which kind of bums me out. Wish we got a pic of everyone together

Where's orochimaru and friends >.>

lol wut....doing housework somehow relegates everything else about a character....the fuck is wrong with some of you.

No kishi had a chance to show that Sakura was worth something. To be something other then Sasuke's sperm depository. She spent years training her medical skilks and fought in a fucking war. The last look at Sakura we get to have and what do we get?

House mom.

Fuck you Kishimoto.

Frog-fu

Banned
The single best panel
Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/0644d279fe02bd06a503c14e2d14227e/tumblr_nemaj6DvYU1rusk7vo1_500.png[/IMG]

A salute between manga-ka.

No kishi had a chance to show that Sakura was worth something. To be something other then Sasuke's sperm depository. She spent years training her medical skilks and fought in a fucking war. The last look at Sakura we get to have and what do we get?

House mom.

Fuck you Kishimoto.

This.

Never mind the fact she had the lack of self respect and dignity to let Sasuke touch her, why the fuck couldn't we see her do what she was trained to do? Instead of being a housewife, why not show her running the hospital or a training a generation of medics? This shit is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom