• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
;_______;

What did Sasuke sense?

I'm liking the idea that technology is evolving really quick....could have some interesting implications in the future.

Lee has a kid right.....so Lee and TenTen ;)

"Hey, Sakura, I'm sorry."

"For What?"

Are.

You.

Fucking.

Kidding.

ME?!

If anyone doesn't see what's wrong with this piece of dialogue, they're a fucking idiot.

Who is Rock Lee's Wife?? TenTen right?

What the fuck at future Konoha! Also, nice to see the Straw Hats get a little shout out, even if it's pretty out of place, lol.

He finally became Hokage....
Sasuke finally saw the error in his ways.....
Sakura and Sasuke finally got together....
Bee is still alive and god damn Raikage :D

;_____;

I'ms so happy but so sad right now

Chapter 700 was okay. I still think Sakura and Hinata are garbage but whatever.

Well I need a new manga to read weekly, guess I'll start reading One Piece again

Who was that dummy in here who said that Naruto wouldn't go for being Hokage just because the village already acknowledges him? Lol

aly

Who is Rock Lee's Wife?? TenTen right?

What the fuck at future Konoha! Also, nice to see the Straw Hats get a little shout out, even if it's pretty out of place, lol.

Has to be if that's his kid. We know both parents of everyone else. Plus it works with the pairings. Who was the girl with Kiba though?

End of an era. My first manga. Followed it for 7 years. Even if I didn't like for years now, still.... I'm just relieved.

Not a very good ending though, to put it lightly.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why they do Shino like that ;~;
GeordiLaForge.jpg

212705.jpg

Karsha

Tbh i thought that 699 was the perfect ending for Sasuke, him going alone to redeem himself and pay for what he did. Than you open 700 and realize he has returned sometimes and now has a family too. Felt like a forced happy ending, the other stuff is pretty ok.

Tbh i thought that 699 was the perfect ending for Sasuke, him going alone to redeem himself and pay for what he did. Than you open 700 and realize he has returned sometimes and now has a family too. Felt like a forced happy ending, the other stuff is pretty ok.

It's like the Harry Potter epilogue except 10x worse.

And honestly, I'll never defend Sakura's character again. In the end, she turned out to be the same stupid fangirl she was when she was 12.

No self-respect at all.

Worst "heroine" ever.

There's like a good 10 years.....he did promise Sakura that he would return ;)

That was Shino?!
Damn.

Well folks, this is it. Some bumps along the way but a satisfying ending imho given what was promised when the series first came out.

Also, Sakura is an idiot.

World greatest medical Ninja...... Doing house work.

Kishi could have done the same scene but have Sakura as the head of the Hospital. This is why you suck Kishimoto.

It took until the final chapter but Kankuro finally whipped up a decent paint pattern again, now that's how the ending feels definitive.

It was a fun ride and for what it's worth I enjoyed it all the way through both good and bad.

ghstwrld

not really much of an ending tbh

none of these characters' journeys feel even remotely complete on any kind of level, emotionally and otherwise

wmlk

I dunno what to feel. Really wanted to be overwhelmed by emotion.

I just feel empty and incomplete now. Feels like nothing.

aly

Pfft. I like Sakura's consistency. She was terrible from the beginning to the end. At least she aged nicely and has an attractive family. It was her dream to be Mrs. Sasuke Uchiha and she got. So all of Team 7 technically made their goals from the beginning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom