• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

I think there's a fine line between being a neglectful parent and a bad parent. Naruto has to be neglectful to some degree if it causes Bolt to act for his attention in the first place, but they've obviously got a good relationship so he's definitely not a bad parent.

I do wonder though, how could Naruto not have time for his kids if times are peaceful? I get that there's more to being Hokage than fighting wars, but by all indications Konoha is prosperous and peaceful, so either Bolt is being bratty or the summit meeting had Naruto busy for a while and for short period of time he couldn't hang out with his kids.

Dunno what the deal with Sasuke is though. Some of us got the impression he's a deadbeat dad so there's that.

The mini series will probably shed more light on that.

You don't have to be neglectful for your kid to be mischievous. Bolt seems like a little annoying brat tbh.

What's the Sharingan tank?
Apparently this thing was going to come and save Sasuke from Bee's ass whopping

Gaze upon its glory

m4IIMT6.png

images

Tank-1.png

These pictures where made in parody after that said spoiler was debunked

Frog-fu

Banned
You don't have to be neglectful for your kid to be mischievous. Bolt seems like a little annoying brat tbh.

Though that's true, but Iruka outright says that why Bolt is doing it: to get his old man's attention.

I am inclined to believe he was just being petulant. It's hard to imagine Naruto not being a great father that would spend as much time with his kids as he could, so unless the mini series proves us wrong, I'm just going to assume he was swamped for a bit because of the upcoming summit.

New readers these days =p

I must've missed this one.

Again, just a quick an dirty reversal because I was curious how the different parent colors looked for the kids:

Couldn't find a decent quality pic for Himawari so it comes out super ugly (plus I had to change her outfit color because it was distractingly similar to Bolt's hair), but it gave me the gist...

Frog-fu

Banned
I have a hard time believing Kishi came up with those hairstyles for Bolt and Himawari. They're both pretty shit. The whiskers can work, but their hairstyles really diminish the rest of their respective designs.

the odd thing is Bolt's eyes are lavender in the Last pics and also lavender in one panel in chapter 700

I am guessing Kishi couldn't decide on a eye colour

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I have a hard time believing Kishi came up with those hairstyles for Bolt and Himawari. They're both pretty shit. The whiskers can work, but their hairstyles really diminish the rest of their respective designs.

i like the apple stem hair tho

Hans Holo

Banned
LOL at Snoop. Never knew that he is a Naruto Fan.

To Bolt's behavior: His dad has 'just' become Hokage. Maybe he is not used to his Dad not being home and that's why he is seeking his attention.

And I think their hair resembles a leaf (leaf village)

Snoop isn't reading Naruto in that pic you can see it is a photoshop since inside the book it is just text

any who

figurines for the movie
ifd3GuX.jpg

they don't look like the characters that much

I am still believing that Naruto's kids have some form of the byakugan while still having pupils

maybe the movie will clear this up before the spinoff miniseries

WTF am I looking at

Naruto ONLINE
A game only for China
this trailer uses the Storm engine.... I wonder if they have permission to even use it

what I am guessing is that the game itself will likely not run on the Storm engine (I could be wrong though)

also
lol at that Uchiha girl at 0:16 looking like Sarada
Maybe Toneri will show off a Byakugan that the kids will most likely have. Like an "Impure" Byakugan.

this is what I am guessing

WTF am I looking at

Naruto ONLINE
A game only for China
this trailer uses the Storm engine.... I wonder if they have permission to even use it

what I am guessing is that the game itself will likely not run on the Storm engine (I could be wrong though)

also
lol at that Uchiha girl at 0:16 looking like Sarada

this is what I am guessing

Yeah I could imagine the actual gameplay looking garbage though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom