• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

Poor Gaara,someone needs to tell him shit happens lol.
tumblr_nevc7vjvW31qkkrjko1_1280.jpg

OmegaDL50

Shippuden only refers to Part 2's anime. The anime is currently in the Obito/Naruto dreamspace where he is getting TnJ.

Ah, I didn't know this. I only read the manga / comic, whatever.

I always separated Shippuden and the original series much how I separated Dragon Ball with DBZ, in a sense Naruto as a child in the original series and Shippuden as the timeskip when he's a teenager.

I suppose simply calling it the "timeskip" would accomplish the same thing.

Welfare

Ah, I didn't know this. I only read the manga / comic, whatever.

I always separated Shippuden and the original series much how I separated Dragon Ball with DBZ, in a sense Naruto as a child in the original series and Shippuden as the timeskip when he's a teenager.

I suppose simply calling it the "timeskip" would accomplish the same thing.

Really, Shippuden was a moniker made by the anime team to renew interest in the brand after the filler monstrosity. DBZ is actually a similar scenario, as the Dragon Ball anime in the west wasn't that popular, so the team did a "rebranding" to renew interest.

I cant believe some narusaku fans are trying to rationalize the last chapter by saying an assistant wrote it and not kishimoto

Also english lyrics to star vessel

Why? Why? Why are you crying so?
I know all that you went through, you waited so long
Why? Why? I took so long getting to you?
How could I not realize? I finally found you…
It was hard to find
Now my feelings are different

My heart wants to be with you
You’re my other half
In a slip to the stars…

Why? Why? Why that expression?
You don’t have to worry anymore….

Why? Why? …..
All this time I did not see you
My feelings were confused
I just needed a because to love
A simple decision that I should have taken

(Chorus)
Enjoy life with you
You’re the perfect person
That lifelong wait
I promise I’ll protect you
You are the star that shines on my sky

(English)
My heart will follow you to the end
No matter what happens 
We can overcome anything
That’s what I want…. It’s what I want
That I want to do.

(Chorus)
My heart wants to be with you
You’re my other half
In a slip to the stars … .
We will face anything
And nothing will stop us …
Nobody can ( x2 )

Welfare

I cant believe some narusaku fans are trying to rationalize the last chapter by saying an assistant wrote it and not kishimoto

Then Kishimoto would still give the OK to make it canon. Unless of course these people believe Kishimoto was blind sided and never even read the final chapter.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
e1sqo.jpg

Cheer up,lets hope they continue something in the form of part 3 or even better like post-war arc (canon) OVA's and movies.
Holy shit.

I was around Naruto's age in that first pic when it was new material (~13)

I'm around his age in the last pic now (~25-ish)

These characters. They grew up with me.

I know there were timeskips, but still technically true

Edit: Nvm. Naruto was 17 at the end of the war arc. He's probably around his early to mid 30's there. Still, though.

Zeroth

Holy shit.

I was around Naruto's age in that first pic when it was new material (~13)

I'm around his age in the last pic now (~25-ish)

These characters. They grew up with me.

I know there were timeskips, but still technically true

Edit: Nvm. Naruto was 17 at the end of the war arc. He's probably around his early to mid 30's there. Still, though.

Naruto can't be 25 in the final chapter. I refuse to believe it.

Will we get to see Sakrua's kitchen cleaning training montage in the movie?

you wish

tumblr_netxpulUn51r94h8ho1_1280.jpg

Naruto will never die.

Just like how Evangelion and Dragonball never died.

I think we all know that. Naruto is one of the most popular anime's to ever exist, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was the most popular but seeing the last chapter still gets me choked up.

Apparently these things will be in the Last:

- Relationship between Sasuke and Sakura would be shown.

- Friendship between Naruto and Sasuke is unforgettable.

- Sasuke’s great contribution to Naruto will be expected.

Frog-fu

Banned
Just a random thought.

wtf is up with Kishimoto not giving surnames to so many characters? Tenten, Jiraiya, Gaara's family, etc? They can't all be orphans of war, and even if most were, orphans can still have surnames.

D'you think he was just being lazy?

Welfare

Just a random thought.

wtf is up with Kishimoto not giving surnames to so many characters? Tenten, Jiraiya, Gaara's family, etc? They can't all be orphans of war, and even if most were, orphans can still have surnames.

Yes. Could've given them surnames in the databook.

Just a random thought.

Fpr jiraya its understandable cause hes based off a mythical figure so itd be kind of weird to give him a last name. Its like giving Hercules a last name.
Same with Tsunade and Orochimaru.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even go in this thread because it's filled with fan art and fan dumb over NaruSaku or power levels or whatever, but this is some bullshit. I can't believe the salt of the international fandom has reached Kishimoto's assistants, and bothers them enough to make a statement (in English) over it. Shit has to stop.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I don't even go in this thread because it's filled with fan art and fan dumb over NaruSaku or power levels or whatever, but this is some bullshit. I can't believe the salt of the international fandom has reached Kishimoto's assistants, and bothers them enough to make a statement (in English) over it. Shit has to stop.

Oh for fucks sake people =(

--
Kishi don't listen to them

---

Unless it's about sakura's rollover

Frog-fu

Banned
I don't think Sakura will ever live this down.
Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/a9b5a6ddf8ac149e2714867f3d1c4b67/tumblr_neuvj5ipEi1sznvawo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/a0ec756830fe1f7f78326f1449211fe5/tumblr_neuvj5ipEi1sznvawo2_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/dcc4a40c251a8bf5605954d73afdceaf/tumblr_neuvj5ipEi1sznvawo3_500.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/12da278817807271dd53aff65ebf21bd/tumblr_neuvj5ipEi1sznvawo4_1280.jpg[/IMG]

Maddocks

people still mad sakura didn't get with naruto? time to move on already, the war is over, you lost. Enjoy that we even got a small glimpse into the characters future. Some stories just end and you are left to wonder about the characters and this time we don't have to wonder. We got papa naruto with two kids, a great wife and he's hokage.

Frog-fu

Banned
Gaara doesn't look too bad in fan art.
Code:
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/13fedf29cabf03059a1caedbb765243a/tumblr_nenqgtoRkr1qix8rco4_r4_1280.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/37b1aa7f7eaf045a2b9eaa33c6fdbc63/tumblr_nenqgtoRkr1qix8rco1_r2_400.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/c023314e3df0dbf7ec25660d9729a594/tumblr_nenqgtoRkr1qix8rco2_r6_400.png[/IMG]

people still mad sakura didn't get with naruto? time to move on already, the war is over, you lost. Enjoy that we even got a small glimpse into the characters future. Some stories just end and you are left to wonder about the characters and this time we don't have to wonder. We got papa naruto with two kids, a great wife and he's hokage.

You should go check the Sakura tag on tumblr. It has actually very little to do with pairings. Fans of her character have been getting shit for years for defending her, and now they feel like their time was wasted. They're also doubling down on accusations of misogyny against Kishimoto. Most of it is just nonsense, but some posts have been pretty well reasoned.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Chapter 678 could easily be a season in the show.

I bet they will dedicate a whole episode to Neji's funeral. No way they cover it in a couple of minutes. Flashbacks galore and even new shit about Neji and Hinata's relationship will be shown.

the anime crew handled Hinata's confession superbly so I expect something similar for Neji's funeral.

Frog-fu

Banned
It's been pointed out to me that the final chapter set up the original premise of Naruto for the spinoff series.

In the original premise, Naruto did feature higher level of technology (Hiruzen was a packing), and Naruto was the son of the demon fox, which is now Boruto and Naruto.

wmlk

It has nothing to do with that. A lot of people are just as happy with Naruto and Hinata.

Sakura as a character is a doormat and it's pathetic. That's the problem here.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I bet they will dedicate a whole episode to Neji's funeral. No way they cover it in a couple of minutes. Flashbacks galore and even new shit about Neji and Hinata's relationship will be shown.

the anime crew handled Hinata's confession superbly so I expect something similar for Neji's funeral.

It not a full episode, half or more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom