• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

IxIGUsb.png

Ending we deserved

LOL at the arguing over the shipping,whats done is done and I personally don't care. But with that said I did liked the ending we got and the art work that's coming in daily is fantastic.

This is rich hahaha!
vhtNacy.jpg

What the fans want?

I didn't ask for this shit.
50centlol5aq1q.gif

Maybe,but you seem to be in the minority based off the outcome apparently.

Again some fantastic artwork daily,admit it guys? Hokage Naruto is badass,also does anyone get the feeling Hinata is the kind of wife that dresses Naruto?
GEDgthN.png

One MAJOR thing bothers me is Bolt's eye color,in some panels its blue and it some its Hinata's color.
jJOOnDN.png

Last one here looks kinda official,but I doubt it
hVOKAGi.png

360pages

Oh god, the sasuke vs deidara fight was such bullshit.

So Sasuke survives a nuclear explosion point blank without any chakura half dead and in barely better condition than Deidara because he summoned (Something that takes a massive amount of energy) then used a genjustsu (He didn't have his eyes activated) then used a space time jutsu. (What?) to escape

So Sasuke survives a nuclear explosion point blank without any chakura half dead and in barely better condition than Deidara because he summoned (Something that takes a massive amount of energy) then used a genjustsu (He didn't have his eyes activated) then used a space time jutsu. (What?) to escape

Never forget the Great Snake Escape.

Sai

Few points I brought up about this over a year ago(topic was brought up again recently at NF):

Sai said:
What gets people so riled up about this event are two things: Time, and chakra—most assume Sasuke didn't have enough of either.

The sequence of events aren't all that time consuming, but most are under the impression that Sasuke was in no position to accomplish what he did due to the sequence of panels at the end of Chapter 362. But the time it took for Deidara's explosion to finally go off could have been much more significant than that.

And as for chakra, Sasuke couldn't have exhausted much of it at that point, or Orochimaru would have sprung forth from his Ten no Juuin as he did later on against Itachi. Deidara may have assumed that Sasuke's chakra was low because he fell to his knees, but Sasuke never validated this statement; the injuries he sustained from discharging his Chidori into his body in order to nullify Deidara's C4 was likely the cause.
Some think Sasuke turning off his Sharingan was the validation of Deidara's claim of low chakra. Many forget that Deidara was being extremely obtuse with Sasuke because of it. Rather than get less annoyed by the Sharingan's deactivation, he instead thinks Sasuke's looking down on him.

Sai said:
Another thing to keep in mind is that, for more skilled practitioners, these creatures can be instantly brought to the summoner's side in ideal positions for defense 'n the like. Sasuke could have done so with Manda to quickly cast his Genjutsu, and hop in his mouth—or could have had Manda scoop him up inside of his mouth after subjugating him.
We actually saw an example of this at the very start of the battle, when Sasuke quickly summoned a snake to protect him from Deidara's surprise attack.

I think pretty much everyone reading the manga took it as a joke lol.

At the time the chapter was new, I didn't know what to think of it.

But now that the series is done, I think it was Kishimoto setting up the pins just to knock them down. It was a red herring. It's why questioning Naruto is the first thing Minato does when he arrives to fight, and why Naruto only addressed it fully when Minato makes his full leave 60 chapters later.

I figured by space time jutsu, they meant he just canceled the summon and Manda's corpse was brought back to Snake mountain or whatever. It's why Suigetsu needed to resummon him.

360pages

Few points I brought up about this over a year ago(topic was brought up again recently at NF):

Some think Sasuke turning off his Sharingan was the validation of Deidara's claim of low chakra. Many forget that Deidara was being extremely obtuse with Sasuke because of it.

We actually saw an example of this at the very start of the battle, when Sasuke quickly summoned a snake to protect him from Deidara's surprise attack.

Then why did Sasuke turn off his Sharingan unless he thought for a fact the fight was over. And shouldn't he have reactivated it once he noticed that Deidara was planning something?

Even then, the snake didn't burrow under the ground, Sasuke used a space-time jutsu something up to that point no one else had used outside the 4th Hokage and Sasuke never uses it again. With this he managed to warp the snake and himself somewhere else.

Also smaller summons take less Chakara, but I know for a fact that Madana takes a large portion to summon simply due to the size of it and when he was first summoned in the series. Then we have the panels leading up to it which doesn't give a good indication of time whatsoever and makes the explosion seem instant or at least it makes it look like Sasuke was just standing there doing nothing.

While there is a small excuse for it, we have to create it ourselves, because even after Sasuke explains it it's still vague as hell.

Also smaller summons take less Chakara, but I know for a fact that Madana takes a large portion to summon simply due to the size of it and when he was first summoned in the series.

I think it was only a large amount of chakra compared to the genin levels of Part 1. Post Rasengan Kabuto still summoned Manda.

360pages

At the time the chapter was new, I didn't know what to think of it.

But now that the series is done, I think it was Kishimoto setting up the pins just to knock them down. It was a red herring. It's why questioning Naruto is the first thing Minato does when he arrives to fight, and why Naruto only addressed it fully when Minato makes his full leave 60 chapters later.

I figured by space time jutsu, they meant he just canceled the summon and Manda's corpse was brought back to Snake mountain or whatever. It's why Suigetsu needed to resummon him.

Wouldn't it have been better to say dismissed then? I mean, why say space time jutsu. Though it could just be weird wording that makes the whole thing awkward, even then the fact that Madana managed to survive that explosion without having his body completely degenerated was strange.

Sai

... You do realize the "space-time jutsu" was the summoning, and de-summoning(which is what happens to summoned creatures when they either run out of time, or are put out of comission) of Manda itself, don't you? Sasuke didn't do anything along the lines of Hiraishin.

I took Sasuke deactivating his Sharingan to appease Deidara, and because he no longer seemed to view him as a threat; until he realized exactly what Deidara had planned with C0.

Anyways, yes, it's kind of vague. But, I still think many blow that event out of proportion; it clearly wasn't impossible based on what we knew Sasuke was capable of.

I think it was only a large amount of chakra compared to the genin levels of Part 1. Post Rasengan Kabuto still summoned Manda.
Kabuto himself admitted to having no chakra left after healing the damage he sustained from that Rasengan. Since it a cooperative summoning, used with the summoning seal inscribed upon Orochimaru's arm, he probably wasn't using his chakra; only weaving the hand seals.

360pages

I can accept that, though the rules of summoning have always been kind of wonky. I wished we delved deeper into it over all, like why was the Snakes so willing to teach Kabuto sage mode, and why did Oro never bother learning it? If he did why didn't he ever use it, it seems like something he would want and also gives some false immortality in a way.

(He might have had it, just never used it, though which begs the question, is the snake Sage mode always active, once Kabuto reached it he never turns it off)

Sai

Orochimaru was capable of creating Senjutsu chakra, but he did not have a body suited to truly use Senninka... Which the 4th Data Book pretty much confirms to be the Ryūchidō version of Sennin Mode. Jūgo wasn't wrong in referring to Kabuto's Sennin Mode as Senninka; that's truly what it was.

And Kabuto did revert to his normal appearance once Orochimaru took back some of his chakra. The traits Orochimaru usually exhibits(his eyes, and the pigment around them) doesn't seem to be a result of Senjutsu; he's had them since he was a child.

360pages

I know he lost Oro features, but I'm sure he still had the features of the great white snake afterward. I mean, he saved Sasuke as I recalled and he still had the weird Stomach snake. So I assumed he was still in sage mode.

Hans Holo

Banned
Well, I'm not going to be blunt and say something like, "You read the manga wrong", cause honestly very few people see this regardless of how they feel about the shipping stuff.

But:

http://i.imgur.com/u00MVuS.jpg

You put that all together, what do you think the author is spelling out for you?

The irony in the image. Not even realizing that the last part of the pic is supporting NaruHina. He literally counts every point in the list his mom told him and says i have done this i have done that, but when he reaches the point where his mother said find someone like me he says "... well not everything is going like mom said" ( thats what another translation said and in this pic it implies the same).
The moment i read that chapter i immediately knew NaruHina is 100% real. How can you not see that.

Sai

I know he lost Oro features, but I'm sure he still had the features of the great white snake afterward. I mean, he saved Sasuke as I recalled and he still had the weird Stomach snake. So I assumed he was still in sage mode.
Ah, he could go back into Sennin Mode, still had Orochimaru's abilities; but Sennin Mode was definitely undone when Orochimaru did what he did, though.

360pages

I guess the Snake Sage mode have different requirements and can be used indefinitely compared to others. There probably isn't a reason to ever turn it off at that point.

The irony in the image. Not even realizing that the last part of the pic is supporting NaruHina. He literally counts every point in the list his mom told him and says i have done this i have done that, but when he reaches the point where his mother said find someone like me he says "... well not everything is going like mom said" ( thats what another translation said and in this pic it implies the same).
The moment i read that chapter i immediately knew NaruHina is 100% real. How can you not see that.

I'm glad I've displayed it well enough for people so they can come up with that interpretation on their own.

Though you didn't get it 100%. I didn't contradict myself in that image.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why is his headband sideways? Ninja swag?

360pages

Honestly seeing Kabuto and Naruto just makes me wonder why they made Sakura so dull in terms of abilities. She is really just Tsunade, which is silly considering the other two students had completely different fighting styles from their teachers.

Even Kabuto that looked like a clone was vastly different than Oro it terms of abilities and how he used them.

Out of all the cool Abilities in Naruto, giving the main female the ability to hit things really hard and heal seems like a waste even if they are super powerful.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
We never really saw how Itachi interacted with his classmates. Was he even on a genin team?

Actually, his generation of ninja isn't really explored outside of him. Maybe Anko is his age, I dunno.

Turok_TTZ

We never really saw how Itachi interacted with his classmates. Was he even on a genin team?

Actually, his generation of ninja isn't really explored outside of him. Maybe Anko is his age, I dunno.

I'm sure everyone was a genin after graduating the academy. Orochimaru didn't skip it, Kakashi didn't skip it. I see no reason why Itachi would skip genin and jump straight into chuunin or jounin rank. dem chuunin exams weren't there for show. I thought he passed it at the age of 10? iirc he joined anbu @ 11

EhoaVash

So...theres a spoiler rumor out about the LAST

Apparently the bad guy kidnaps hanabi, instead of hinata. Hinata comes to rescue her, faces off against bad guy ... Bad guy falls for hinata, forces her to marry him so he can revive his clan hinata says she loves naruto.. Bad guy gets jeleous ... Makes hinata FORGET her memories of naruto etc

And at the end there is a epilouge of hinata and naruto wedding

Yado

Honestly seeing Kabuto and Naruto just makes me wonder why they made Sakura so dull in terms of abilities. She is really just Tsunade, which is silly considering the other two students had completely different fighting styles from their teachers.

Even Kabuto that looked like a clone was vastly different than Oro it terms of abilities and how he used them.

Out of all the cool Abilities in Naruto, giving the main female the ability to hit things really hard and heal seems like a waste even if they are super powerful.

Do you really have to wonder why this happened to a female character in Naruto?

360pages

Do you really have to wonder why this happened to a female character in Naruto?

Well Sakura is strong easily in the top 10. But it's less about strength and more about how basic the ability is. She is easily one of the strongest but also dullest of the 12 characters. I kind of wished she had Genjutsu or something.

Fj0823

Apparently the bad guy kidnaps hanabi, instead of hinata. Hinata comes to rescue her, faces off against bad guy ... Bad guy falls for hinata, forces her to marry him so he can revive his clan hinata says she loves naruto.. Bad guy gets jeleous ... Makes hinata FORGET her memories of naruto etc

Sounds so stupid, its probably true

Turok_TTZ

...Source?

edit: nvm. those are some serious spoilers if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom