• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

First comment on that website does it again.

''Erik (9 hours ago)
I think you’re desperate and over analyzing everything. As bad a writer as Kishi is, he’s not fail enough to end his series on a illusion.

This is the most pitiful NaruSaku attempt I've ever seen.''

And given how damn long that page is I'd say that's a pretty accurate first response.

Is it the most pitiful NaruSaku attempt I've ever seen?
god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Man whats done is done,stuff like this really must hurt him and the die-hard NaruSaku fans inside.
5xrTkqw.jpg

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member
A reliable person on Naruto Forums says those spoilers are fake.

How does one get spoilers from a movie.....unless its an inside job right?

I think it is safe to assume they are fake since if they were real we should have got designs for Karin, Oro, etc along with the others. The spoilers also make no mention of some characters that we know will be in the movie (and even feature in the trailer).

rrc1594

I still don't like Naruto's hair, I don't like Sasuke( Older) hair either. They should kept Sasuke with hair like he has in the movie. Naruto hair before timeskip was perfect, not to long and not short

tri_willy

couple of things to confirm from those supposed spoilers

naruto cant do sage mode anymore??? noooooooooooOOOO!!! fuck you kishi!!!

orochimaru dead!!! noooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Fj0823

couple of things to confirm from those supposed spoilers

naruto cant do sage mode anymore??? noooooooooooOOOO!!! fuck you kishi!!!

orochimaru dead!!! noooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO!!!
They are all fake dude, analyzed them was ro extensive, all was left was the bones, and that was conclusion.

(points to whoever gets the reference)

EhoaVash

lol naruto singing .so spoilers are real ;d..does say hinata teaches him to cook and dance ..but sing?

anyway ..I hope spoilers are real ._. it would make the conclusion much better and soo much closure is happening in spoilers ..I NEED THIS :3

Zoe

Lol, that page says she's abducted right after Naruto realizes she has feelings for him. I can't believe they're still making him so dense :lol

Fj0823

Maybe the guy from the spoilers doesn't steal the ability, but seals it. That doesn't contradict anything canon since it happened to Orochimaru and we know sage mode can be disrupted by evil chakra. And is a good way to temporarily nerf Naruto

About the hooded guy...It's totally Hiashi guys.

Welfare

Kishi is such a bad writer. Naruto has known Hinata loves him since the Pain Arc but that got swept under the rug for triangular fan service.

Naruto could've interpret her saying "I love you" as a friendship kind of love. IDK but like Naruto said himself, he doesn't understand women, and he is a main character in a Shonen Jump Battle manga.

PaulBizkit

Lol, that page says she's abducted right after Naruto realizes she has feelings for him. I can't believe they're still making him so dense :lol

My main complaint is that... if naruto starts to love Hinata in the movie (two years after chapter 699), then what the hell were they doing up until then?? I mean... Hinata said that "after the war ends, i want to walk besides naruto-kun holding hands"

Then the war ends, everybody returns to the village and mourn Neji. Naruto is there with hinata...

Then what? She stalks him AGAIN (as if nothing happened) for two years until she gives him a scarf??

I know it's a shounen manga, but this ridiculous... is this normal in japanese societies??

Fj0823

My main complaint is that... if naruto starts to love Hinata in the movie (two years after chapter 699), then what the hell were they doing up until then?? I mean... Hinata said that "after the war ends, i want to walk besides naruto-kun holding hands"

Then the war ends, everybody returns to the village and mourn Neji. Naruto is there with hinata...

Then what? She stalks him AGAIN (as if nothing happened) for two years until she gives him a scarf??

I know it's a shounen manga, but this ridiculous... is this normal in japanese societies??

Spoiler suggest He is aware of her feelings and feels happy about them, and starts spending more time with her, but Kushinas words and the thought that she and others will only think of it as him replacing Sakura held him back from trying something more.

When I was 18 I had a similar problem with a girl, she wasn't what my mother wanted for me and it was known in school that I had a thing for another girl before and people started calling her a rebound behind her back. made of full of doubts
So I can believe the reasoning at that age, except the part were she actually waited for him TT_TT

360pages

Found a bunch of "spoilers" that may or may not be fake, so here ya go.

About the story:
- The story’s timeline will start from the end of november and will end at the beginning of march, meaning the timeline will be 3-4 months long.
- The “Winter Festival” is actually something like the japanese valentine. On the first week of december the females give present to the males they like/love, while on the last week of february the males give presents to the females they like/love.
- The story make up is the next:
1.Naruto has a small introduction about the story (his birth, teams seven, sasuke’s left ect).
2.Hanabi is kidnapped and the rescue team goes to save her.
3.Toneri meets with Naruto and gang and steals Nartuo’s sage mode and Sasuke saves everyone.
4.Naruto and Hinata gets sepparated from the others and find themselves on an isolated island. While Kiba, Shino, Tenten and Lee go to search them, Sasuke stays in the village to protect it until Naruto comes back (much to Sakura’s enjoyment). From this part the “romance” marathon starts.
5.After Naruto and Hinata came back to the village, some days passes and on the week of males, Naruto wants to give a gift to Hinata. However, it is revealed that Toneri assaulted her and Toneri quickly defeats Naruto then tortures him in front of Hinata until Hinata drinks something that Toneri gave to her. After that, Toneri leaves with Hinata, only the red scarf leaving behind that Hinata knitted for Naruto.
6.Naruto got depressed but thanks to a hooded man his heart revives and decided to saves Hinata. The others (including the pairs, the kages and other minor characters) following him.
7.In Toneri’s lair, Toneri prepares a wedding and reveals that his plan is to “create” a “new Kaguya”. Also reveals that not only the Otsutsuki clan, but the Hyuuga clan also came from another dimension and that Kaguya is the child of an Otsutsuki and a Hyuuga. Toneri wants to create a new Kaguya with Hinata.
8.There will be some “elite warriors” of Toneri, a male Uchiha, a male Hyuuga, a male Aburame and a female Akimichi. Also, there’s a scared man who is later will be revealed the man who talked Sasuke’s father, Uchiha Fugaku into the Uchiha’s Rebellion plan (the reason they were massacared down). The two final battle will be a “Naruto + Hinata VS Toneri” and a “Sasuke + Sakura VS Scared Man (his name is Kyomu and from the Nara clan). Karin, who secretly followed Sasuke and Sakura, saves Sakura by sacrificing herself and asks Sakura to protect Sasuke forever. Sasuke and Sakura kills Kyomu, then going to help Naruto and Hinata againts Toneri. In the end, they defeat Toneri and use a technique to negate the destruction of the moon.
9.After the battle, Naruto and Hinata suddenly disappears. They are at a waterfall-lake kind place where Naruto confesses love to Hinata.
10.On the credits staff roll, there are some romantic moments (datings, weddings, child births ect).

About the pairings:
- Naruto reveals that when they were children he believed that Hinata just wanted to make fun of him (the trailer scene). But reveals that over time, he started to take an interest in her and realised that Hinata liked/loved him, and he was happy about it. He wanted to talk about it with Hinata, but he had “inner demons” whiches holded him back. Not sure, but these “things” were related to his mother (Kushina) and something “substitution”.
- After Naruto and Hinata are on the island, they spend times together for 2-3 months. Hinata teaches Naruto dancing and cooking while Naruto teaches Hinata the Rasengan and “dattebayo”? Naruto starts developing stronger feelings as time passes.
- Karui and Choji meet at the festival and Karui has inferiority in her cooking skills, but Choji tells her that he believes her cooking skills are great. Karui has an interesting in him.
- Ino has problems with the males and one of them try to rape her but Sai saves her. She kisses Sai on the cheek and Sai starts having “strange, warm feelings” for Ino.
- Sasuke gives a necklance to Sakura and Sakura gives the same to Sasuke too.
- Naruto, after Toneri took Hinata away, has a mental breakdown and heartbroken, until a hooded man revives his heart by teaching him about love.
- Naruto confesses to Hinata at the end of the movie.

About the characters:
- Character deaths: Orochimaru, Jugo, Kitsuchi, Samui, Atsui, Karin.
- Karin sacrifice herself to save Sakura. Sakura will take Karin’s glasses as a memento.
- Suigetsu became the leader of the Seven Swordsmen Of Mist.
- Naruto reveals his main reasons to not answering for Hinata’s confession: his mother and because he believed that if he will become a couple with Hinata it would only make Hinata feeling that she would be just a “substitution”. But the hooded man convices him that there’s nothing like “substitution” in love.
- Sasuke reveals the truth to Sakura about the Uchiha Massacare and the reason why he treated her “badly” before: because he wanted to protect her from himself.
- Kyomu is a missing-nin from Konoha and a Nara clan member, who’s face was scared by Uchiha Shisui (Itachi’s mentor).
- Kiba meets with Tamaki while searching for Naruto and Hinata with the others

If this is true then it will finally stop all the people from saying that Hinata never talked or tried to talk to Naruto when they were younger. Naruto was still just defensive at the time. Which gives Hinata even more points than anyone else

Zoe

Spoiler suggest He is aware of her feelings and feels happy about them, and starts spending more time with her, but Kushinas words and the thought that she and others will only think of it as him replacing Sakura held him back from trying something more.

Those spoilers sound more like someone trying to fanwank all of the plotholes and gaps.

I doubt the Kushina promise will get mentioned again.

Frog-fu

Banned
If this is true then it will finally stop all the people from saying that Hinata never talked or tried to talk to Naruto when they were younger. Naruto was still just defensive at the time. Which gives Hinata even more points than anyone else

Blatant retcons like this only validate what people have been saying for years, especially since The Last was announced. Assuming it's true.

360pages

Blatant retcons like this only validate what people have been saying for years, especially since The Last was announced. Assuming it's true.

I don't see it as too big of one.

Hinata tries to talk to Naruto he acts defensive or like a jerk, she gets scared off and looks at him from afar.

Though I can see how it would be annoying since I doubt Naruto would ever turn down anyone who was trying to be his friend at the time.

Frog-fu

Banned
I don't see it as too big of one.

Hinata tries to talk to Naruto he acts defensive or like a jerk, she gets scared off and looks at him from afar.

Though I can see how it would be annoying since I doubt Naruto would ever turn down anyone who was trying to be his friend at the time.

I won't pass judgment until I've seen the movie for myself, but I am weary of what I've heard. It sounds like complete bullshit. I've read better fan fiction that was taking the piss out of Naruto.

And it's not just NaruHina. Sasuke was mean to Sakura to protect her from himself? That takes the cake.

This movie reflects the ending of the manga in that it abandons what the manga has been saying and set up in favour to pander to what is popular.

True or not,you do know this movie wont end well for die-hard NaruSaku fans aka non-believers no matter what?

I haven't checked tumblr in a while but last I did the majority were still bitter but were moving on to making fan art and whatnot of their ship.

I imagine the hardliners will hold on to this for years to come like the TaiOra shippers.

Welfare

I won't pass judgment until I've seen the movie for myself, but I am weary of what I've heard. It sounds like complete bullshit. I've read better fan fiction that was taking the piss out of Naruto.

And it's not just NaruHina. Sasuke was mean to Sakura to protect her from himself? That takes the cake.

This movie reflects the ending of the manga in that it abandons what the manga has been saying and set up in favour to pander to what is popular.
What would this be, exactly?

Fox318

Found a bunch of "spoilers" that may or may not be fake, so here ya go.

About the story:
- The story’s timeline will start from the end of november and will end at the beginning of march, meaning the timeline will be 3-4 months long.
- The “Winter Festival” is actually something like the japanese valentine. On the first week of december the females give present to the males they like/love, while on the last week of february the males give presents to the females they like/love.
- The story make up is the next:
1.Naruto has a small introduction about the story (his birth, teams seven, sasuke’s left ect).
2.Hanabi is kidnapped and the rescue team goes to save her.
3.Toneri meets with Naruto and gang and steals Nartuo’s sage mode and Sasuke saves everyone.
4.Naruto and Hinata gets sepparated from the others and find themselves on an isolated island. While Kiba, Shino, Tenten and Lee go to search them, Sasuke stays in the village to protect it until Naruto comes back (much to Sakura’s enjoyment). From this part the “romance” marathon starts.
5.After Naruto and Hinata came back to the village, some days passes and on the week of males, Naruto wants to give a gift to Hinata. However, it is revealed that Toneri assaulted her and Toneri quickly defeats Naruto then tortures him in front of Hinata until Hinata drinks something that Toneri gave to her. After that, Toneri leaves with Hinata, only the red scarf leaving behind that Hinata knitted for Naruto.
6.Naruto got depressed but thanks to a hooded man his heart revives and decided to saves Hinata. The others (including the pairs, the kages and other minor characters) following him.
7.In Toneri’s lair, Toneri prepares a wedding and reveals that his plan is to “create” a “new Kaguya”. Also reveals that not only the Otsutsuki clan, but the Hyuuga clan also came from another dimension and that Kaguya is the child of an Otsutsuki and a Hyuuga. Toneri wants to create a new Kaguya with Hinata.
8.There will be some “elite warriors” of Toneri, a male Uchiha, a male Hyuuga, a male Aburame and a female Akimichi. Also, there’s a scared man who is later will be revealed the man who talked Sasuke’s father, Uchiha Fugaku into the Uchiha’s Rebellion plan (the reason they were massacared down). The two final battle will be a “Naruto + Hinata VS Toneri” and a “Sasuke + Sakura VS Scared Man (his name is Kyomu and from the Nara clan). Karin, who secretly followed Sasuke and Sakura, saves Sakura by sacrificing herself and asks Sakura to protect Sasuke forever. Sasuke and Sakura kills Kyomu, then going to help Naruto and Hinata againts Toneri. In the end, they defeat Toneri and use a technique to negate the destruction of the moon.
9.After the battle, Naruto and Hinata suddenly disappears. They are at a waterfall-lake kind place where Naruto confesses love to Hinata.
10.On the credits staff roll, there are some romantic moments (datings, weddings, child births ect).

About the pairings:
- Naruto reveals that when they were children he believed that Hinata just wanted to make fun of him (the trailer scene). But reveals that over time, he started to take an interest in her and realised that Hinata liked/loved him, and he was happy about it. He wanted to talk about it with Hinata, but he had “inner demons” whiches holded him back. Not sure, but these “things” were related to his mother (Kushina) and something “substitution”.
- After Naruto and Hinata are on the island, they spend times together for 2-3 months. Hinata teaches Naruto dancing and cooking while Naruto teaches Hinata the Rasengan and “dattebayo”? Naruto starts developing stronger feelings as time passes.
- Karui and Choji meet at the festival and Karui has inferiority in her cooking skills, but Choji tells her that he believes her cooking skills are great. Karui has an interesting in him.
- Ino has problems with the males and one of them try to rape her but Sai saves her. She kisses Sai on the cheek and Sai starts having “strange, warm feelings” for Ino.
- Sasuke gives a necklance to Sakura and Sakura gives the same to Sasuke too.
- Naruto, after Toneri took Hinata away, has a mental breakdown and heartbroken, until a hooded man revives his heart by teaching him about love.
- Naruto confesses to Hinata at the end of the movie.

About the characters:
- Character deaths: Orochimaru, Jugo, Kitsuchi, Samui, Atsui, Karin.
- Karin sacrifice herself to save Sakura. Sakura will take Karin’s glasses as a memento.
- Suigetsu became the leader of the Seven Swordsmen Of Mist.
- Naruto reveals his main reasons to not answering for Hinata’s confession: his mother and because he believed that if he will become a couple with Hinata it would only make Hinata feeling that she would be just a “substitution”. But the hooded man convices him that there’s nothing like “substitution” in love.
- Sasuke reveals the truth to Sakura about the Uchiha Massacare and the reason why he treated her “badly” before: because he wanted to protect her from himself.
- Kyomu is a missing-nin from Konoha and a Nara clan member, who’s face was scared by Uchiha Shisui (Itachi’s mentor).
- Kiba meets with Tamaki while searching for Naruto and Hinata with the others

If true some of these are really cool.

360pages

I haven't checked tumblr in a while but last I did the majority were still bitter but were moving on to making fan art and whatnot of their ship.

I imagine the hardliners will hold on to this for years to come like the TaiOra shippers.

The Sauske thing is dumb, but on the flip side I think the Hinata thing would be an okay retcon. I mean, if she did have a crush on him since she was little than she should have tried to speak to him once.

Fj0823

Hold On. There is no way in Hell NaruSaku reaches TaiOra levels of salt.

For One TaiOra was what every fan of Digimon wanted for both character there were never fans of another ship for them except maybe crackships,

second the injustica at the end had zero build up, not even a hint. Or something subtle like Sora jumping in front of a godMon just to protect Matt while confessing her undying love. You know, small hints.

Hell I'm still salty about that Shit, but hey, maybe Adventure 3 can make it work.

Can we go back to ninja wizards beating the Shit out of each other?

Frog-fu

Banned
What would this be, exactly?

You know exactly what.

The Sauske thing is dumb, but on the flip side I think the Hinata thing would be an okay retcon. I mean, if she did have a crush on him since she was little than she should have tried to speak to him once.

It's all pretty dumb when I read it in bullet point form.

I have a hard time believing Naruto, being as starved for any acknowledgement and interaction as he was, would shun Hinata, much less forget considering he can recall seemingly everything else from his childhood with perfect clarity.

Like I said, I'm not going to pass judgment until I've seen it, but what I'm reading is patchwork development after the fact, and it's unnecessary at that.

when you tell yourself a lie/assumption multiple times you start to believe it yourself

And there are people are like you who are willing to gobble whatever bottom barrel shit they have to validate their beliefs.

Yado

I'm disappointed with all of this pairing nonsense and the fact that Kishi thought it would be more interesting to focus on this than the events that led up to Naruto becoming Hokage, what makes it worse is that it sounds poorly done. This is not the tone he chose to set for 15 years and it's not why I've been reading this manga. It sounds like trashy filler episodes I would skip in the anime.

Frog-fu

Banned
I'm disappointed with all of this pairing nonsense and the fact that Kishi thought it would be more interesting to focus on this than the events that led up to Naruto becoming Hokage, what makes it worse is that it sounds poorly done. This is not the tone he chose to set for 15 years and it's not why I've been reading this manga. It sounds like trashy filler episodes I would skip in the anime.

Naruto becoming Hokage doesn't quite put the same number of butts in seats though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom