• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orochimaru would easily take out every Akatsuki member besides Nagato, Itachi and Obito.

Here is the order id rank each member in power

1) Obito
2) Itachi (based off his fight with Nagato id say hes stronger)
3) Nagato
4) Orochimaru
5) Kisame
6) Deidara
7) Kakuzo
8) Hidan
9) Sasori
10) Konnan
11) Zetsu

Hidan gets bonus points for killing Asuma, though.

Orochimaru has one of the best abilities in series. That's why Kabuto jumped from B tier to SSSrank when he got his Snake stuff. I don't like Orochimaru, guy is harder to kill than Obito,

Namikaze1

Orochimaru would easily take out every Akatsuki member besides Nagato, Itachi and Obito.

1) Obito
3) Nagato
4) Orochimaru
5) Kisame
6) Deidara
7) Kakuzo
8) Hidan
9) Sasori
10) Konnan
11) Zetsu
Konan is too damn low. Meet me somewhere. That goes for anyone that agrees with her rank on this.

Frog-fu

Banned
Konan is too damn low. Meet me somewhere. That goes for anyone that agrees with her rank on this.

Brofist, brah.

Konan could potentially stomp the shit out of the entire Akatsuki by herself, not including Obito. She definitely trumps Kakuzu, Hidan, Sasori, and Zetsu.

My list goes

1. Obito
2. Nagato
3. Itachi
4. Deidara (seriously one of the most underestimated shinobi in the entire damn manga)
5. Kisame
6. Konan
7. Kakuzu
8. Sasori
9. Hidan
10. Zetsu

Including Orochimaru, he'd be number 4 or 5.

Namikaze1

Wait when did Sakura get that thing on her forehead?
Sometime during the two year skip, Tsunade teaches Sakura that technique of hers. Sakura spends that time till the war sealing a bit of chakra in that diamond seal every hour/day/week/month/you get the gist.

Brofist, brah.

Konan could potentially stomp the shit out of the entire Akatsuki by herself, not including Obito. She definitely trumps Kakuzu, Hidan, Sasori, and Zetsu.

My list goes

1. Obito
2. Nagato
3. Itachi
4. Deidara (seriously one of the most underestimated shinobi in the entire damn manga)
5. Kisame
6. Konan
7. Kakuzu
8. Sasori
9. Hidan
10. Zetsu

Including Orochimaru, he'd be number 4 or 5.
Brofist!

Though in my list, Deidara and Kisame would switch places.

1) Obito
3) Nagato
4) Orochimaru
5) Kisame
6) Deidara
7) Kakuzo
8) Hidan
9) Sasori
10) Konnan
11) Zetsu

Have you been reading the manga?

Pein

Banned

1) Obito
3) Nagato
4) Orochimaru
5) Kisame
6) Deidara
7) Kakuzo
8) Hidan
9) Sasori
10) Konnan
11) Zetsu

Itachi, Naruto, and Bee had to work together to stop nagato, why would you think itachi is stronger?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Itachi is hands down my favorite character in this series and in any anime, but Nagato is some next level shit compared to him, or to anyone.

Itachi, Naruto, and Bee had to work together to stop nagato, why would you think itachi is stronger?

Itachi fanboys don't use logic. Kishimoto is an itachi Fanboy though, that's why he always pulls out the perfect new jutsu out of his ass every time LOL.

Besides Madara himself, Nagato was undoubtedly the strongest Kabuto summon. Even if he was a cripple.

brinstar

I don't want to believe that Obito is stronger than all of the other Akatsuki members but I'm also having a hard time figuring out how any of them would bypass Kamui :T

EDIT: Then again he surpassed 'em all when he got the ten tails so whatever

Anyone who doesn't think Itachi is the god is in denial. Dude can beat anyone if he REALLY wanted to. He knows what to do in every scenario. The best part is he doesn't just punk people around. He messes them up casually and then drops knowledge or says something profound.

Even when he dies he mindfucks people. The truest shinobi that ever lived.

Obito is easily the strongest, every since he got the rinnegan.

Remember the Six paths of pain 2.0, which he had 6 Junchiriki zombies, each with a Sharingan and rinnegan and their tail beasts?.

Then he became possessed by the Juubi and was on a whole other level.

Then he became a Sage and became broken as hell (ninjutsu won't affect him)

I don't like him much but he is top five easily.

brinstar

Yeah I agree. Just for some reason the idea of Uchiha Obito of all characters being canonically above all the Akatsuki members leaves a weird taste in my mouth lol

Thank God the anime came out, so I can get my Naruto fix this week. This moment seems a lot better done.

tumblr_naas3kvCvh1r3rdh2o2_500.gif
tumblr_naas3kvCvh1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Then Senju brothers, where an excellent late addition to the series.

The anime had so many great moments this episode. Enjoyed seeing Sakura talk big even though it is mostly just talk and she will be sidelined lol. Sasuke showing up fashionably late was funny. Everyone flipping out about him becoming Hokage and he is just like, well, I don't give a shit what you guys think I'ma do it anyway.

Madara/Hashirama was good times. Seeing them perform the barrier was awesome. I mean the manga is great and all but some things are just so much cooler to see in motion. I'm excited for Kaguya and all that stuff in the anime.

Frog-fu

Banned
I don't want to believe that Obito is stronger than all of the other Akatsuki members but I'm also having a hard time figuring out how any of them would bypass Kamui :T

EDIT: Then again he surpassed 'em all when he got the ten tails so whatever

Obito took on Naruto, B, Gyūki, Kurama, Gai and Kakashi, by himself, whilst protecting the Gedō Mazō, without using Mokuton or Rinnegan abilities. And he was doing more than just holding his own until Kakashi noticed the scratch on his mask like 20 chapters (I can't remember how long it took) and had already seen his ability more than once.

Obito was straight up baller and would've clowned anyone in Akatsuki. Even Konan, who had his shit pegged and prepped for who knows how long, was bawsed.

brinstar

Obito took on Naruto, B, Gyūki, Kurama, Gai and Kakashi, by himself, whilst protecting the Gedō Mazō, without using Mokuton or Rinnegan abilities. And he was doing more than just holding his own until Kakashi noticed the scratch on his mask like 20 chapters (I can't remember how long it took) and had already seen his ability more than once.

Obito was straight up baller and would've clowned anyone in Akatsuki. Even Konan, who had his shit pegged and prepped for who knows how long, was bawsed.

Yeeeahhhhh I know, I just mean man.... the dude totally blew past Kakashi after his "death" haha.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member

1) Obito
3) Nagato
4) Orochimaru
5) Kisame
6) Deidara
7) Kakuzo
8) Hidan
9) Sasori
10) Konnan
11) Zetsu

Hmm not sure on Itach and Nagato. Nagato did take out bee and Naruto pretty easily by himself http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/551/6
And him not dodging Itachi's sword thing was probably Kabuto's fault.

Hmm not sure on Itach and Nagato. Nagato did take out bee and Naruto pretty easily by himself http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/551/6
And him not dodging Itachi's sword thing was probably Kabuto's fault.

It was a combination of Itachi blinding the summons with shurikens, surprise element and Nagato not being mobile enough. Even though Kabuto saw it coming, Nagato just wasn't fast enough. Which is understandable since he haven't walked in years.

ElFly

Orochimaru was an actual Akatsuki member, but he retired.

Taka was like a subsidiary. Part of the Akatsuki conglomerate, but prolly not as good pay or benefits. More importantly, Taka never gets the cool Akatsuki original red cloud robe with the high neck, getting a lamer -but prolly more functional- one with a hoodie.

Even more importantly they don't get a ring.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
If you guys were inside the Naruto universe would you join an organization like Akatsuki? lol if it meant that they took you in from a young age and all the members trained you or would you like to be in a "team 7" for example?

jwk94

Anyone who doesn't think Itachi is the god is in denial. Dude can beat anyone if he REALLY wanted to. He knows what to do in every scenario. The best part is he doesn't just punk people around. He messes them up casually and then drops knowledge or says something profound.

Even when he dies he mindfucks people. The truest shinobi that ever lived.

This post had me dying. Honestly, Naruto and Korra have the best communities on here imo. I can see ya'll making list wars and laughing and getting hyped up while drinking at a bar.

Add me to the RRA arc fan club.

And Ino is awesome, she should have gotten her own spinoff like she was talking about.

Ino is the best girl out of the rookies.

Ino secretly the best girl, she is one of the MVP's of this war. Easily, she took down Kinkaku, saved the alliance twice from the yuubi (just took control of a God for a second), two control of two zetsus at the same time! I think she was even handling her own against Zombie Azuma in taijutsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom