• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably got a humble lesson form his battle with Minato?

Watch out from that Masked guy Naruto, when I fought him, he saw through my every move. We proceed to know that Minato kicked the every living shit out of masked man LOL

Maddocks

That was such a missed opportunity, at that time the 4th was the baddest man on the planet. Nothing could touch him and he told naruto the masked dude seen past it all, his moves and his tricks and more importantly his speed. Then we see the actual fight and it was nothing as he described. It was ass kicking and outsmarting at every turn. Played him like a damn fiddle.

At some point, nobody was allowed to talk about Uchiha without hyping up how great they are. 10 year old Itachi was as smart as the Hokage? The Uchiha have so many nihilistic assholes with a victim complex because they're actually so beautiful and loving? Yeah, whatever.

(Rolls over Sasuke in a sword fight)
(Brushes aside Sasuke's little buddies)
(Nearly clotheslines Sasuke in half)
(Blows them all up)
DANG THAT SASUKE GUY WAS ONE OF THE TOUGHEST NINJAS I'VE EVER FOUGHT.

Never change, Kishimoto.

No that just shows how much of a beast Bee is. Sasuke was clearly one of the strongest ninjas that that point.

It won't be long before we find out he had an Uchiha lover. :p

Probably banging Kagami's wife.

Kagami: Thanks for having dinner with and my wife yesterday, Hokage sama.

Tobirama: Kagami I have an important mission, because I trust you Urchihas "I need you to....errrm, Go catch every Pokemon"

K: huh?

T: See you in 3 months, Hokage's Orders!!!

(Rolls over Sasuke in a sword fight)
(Brushes aside Sasuke's little buddies)
(Nearly clotheslines Sasuke in half)
(Blows them all up)
DANG THAT SASUKE GUY WAS ONE OF THE TOUGHEST NINJAS I'VE EVER FOUGHT.

Never change, Kishimoto.

1) Killer Bee at that time was probably one of the strongest ninja's in the world since he could willingly control the 8 tailed beast.

2) In the end, after Sasuke used ameratsu he gave in and decided to escape because he knew it was no worth the damage the fight could cause him.

I would be sorta alright with Amaterasu if it were a laser or something Uchiha had to shoot out of their eyes and land on the opponent. But them motherfuckas can just set someone on fire by looking at them? Such bull. Killer B should have waxed Sasuke and left a main character dead on some Walking Dead comic stuff.

He probably got a humble lesson form his battle with Minato?

Watch out from that Masked guy Naruto, when I fought him, he saw through my every move. We proceed to know that Minato kicked the every living shit out of masked man LOL

That was such a missed opportunity, at that time the 4th was the baddest man on the planet. Nothing could touch him and he told naruto the masked dude seen past it all, his moves and his tricks and more importantly his speed. Then we see the actual fight and it was nothing as he described. It was ass kicking and outsmarting at every turn. Played him like a damn fiddle.

lmao

I would be sorta alright with Amaterasu if it were a laser or something Uchiha had to shoot out of their eyes and land on the opponent. But them motherfuckas can just set someone on fire by looking at them? Such bull. Killer B should have waxed Sasuke and left a main character dead on some Walking Dead comic stuff.

What's really the difference? Lasers should be too fast for people to avoid most of the time anyways. Technically it follows the same principle - you just don't see the part inbetween :p

Lasers a more deadly and faster. I remember people thinking amateratsu was undodgeable (which it is for most ninjas) and hotter than normal fire. But no one getting hit by the move show any burn scars at. All, unlike regular Katon which had being shown to actually leave scars. (Asuma, Itachi)

Sai

Only characters that have made contact with the Enton have been those that can either absorb chakra, or have crazy healing capabilities.

Only exception has been the Samurai that was caught with Amaterasu at the Kage Summit; had his armor protecting him for the short period of time the flames were raging on him... He should've been killed, honestly :/

Frog-fu

Banned
I recall B's clone looking pretty burnt up. I also think Kishimoto in general doesn't let things get too gruesome. Shit like piercing through someone's chest is still par the course for most shōnen battle manga, but he used to be much more visceral and gory.

Remember Kaiza, everyone?

qi9Fhki.png

Frog-fu

Banned
he took out jiraiya because jiraiya didnt know what he was up against.

To be fair to Nagato though, he underestimated Jiraiya as well. He didn't think he'd use genjutsu, which is really what kept Jiraiya in the fight. Plus he didn't use Shinra Tensei or Bashō Ten'in either.

I don't buy that shit that Jiraiya could have won if he knew about Pain.

He didn't show anything that could counter Deva Path, he aint pulling off a frog song with Deva around.

Naruto had 3 boss frogs backing him up, a better sage mode, knowledge on Pain and he got wrecked once Deva got his powers back.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member

You can dodge Amaterasu if you're fast enough. Sasuke couldn't hit Ay because he was too fast.

Bee basically killed Sasuke twice in that fight. First time Bee stabbed Sasuke with 8 swords only for Sasuke to get some BS heal of Karin. Then the second time his entire chest was blown off only to get another BS heal from Jugo.

Pein

Banned

He didn't show anything that could counter Deva Path, he aint pulling off a frog song with Deva around.

Naruto had 3 boss frogs backing him up, a better sage mode, knowledge on Pain and he got wrecked once Deva got his powers back.

Frog song has to work the first time the first time or its not gonna work. If all six paths were present when he used it I see Jiraiya winning.
You can dodge Amaterasu if you're fast enough. Sasuke couldn't hit Ay because he was too fast.

Bee basically killed Sasuke twice in that fight. First time Bee stabbed Sasuke with 8 swords only for Sasuke to get some BS heal of Karin. Then the second time his entire chest was blown off only to get another BS heal from Jugo.
Yeah but how many people are as Fast as Ei that are living? 2? I don't know where sasuke stands because his speed feat was rinnegan based.

Sasuke needed a lot of help in a bunch of encounters, he was getting his ass kicked in the entire run of the kage summit arc. Dude would have been dead for sure if Tobi and his team mates weren't always saving him.

1) Killer Bee at that time was probably one of the strongest ninja's in the world since he could willingly control the 8 tailed beast.

2) In the end, after Sasuke used ameratsu he gave in and decided to escape because he knew it was no worth the damage the fight could cause him.

The problem is that Sasuke isn't incompetent, but he's portrayed as such. Part 1 for the most part justified all the dumb praise for him with the fights he was in. In Part 2, we're only told how good he is, because he's outclassed in basically every fight and is constantly being bailed out. Then afterwards somebody says "Wow that reckless moron I nearly killed immediately was actually SUPER STRONG!" I don't buy it. Show, don't tell. This was always a problem with Part 2, with Kakashi calling Naruto and Sakura his "equals" and everybody complimenting Naruto on his "growth," yet Naruto never does anything for quite a while in Part 2. Sasuke is just the worst offender.

Bee completely outclassed Sasuke even without the 8 Tails. If anything, he should be baffled as to how such an arrogant little punk like Sasuke ended up with something like shooting unquenchable fire out of his eyes, not complimenting him as "one of the strongest" just for having the technique.

darknil

About Minato mastering Kurama's chakra, what if Kushina lend chakra and that's how he trained?

I remember Kurama saying that Naruto surpassed them both when he gave everyone the kurama cloath. So maybe they were training that before she got pregnant and Minato learned how to balance the fox's chakra.

todd360

That fight was so hype. I miss sage Naruto. Now all he does is rely on the nine tails again only its no big deal cuz they be bros now.

That fight was so hype. I miss sage Naruto. Now all he does is rely on the nine tails again only its no big deal cuz they be bros now.

Senjutsu was the only thing helping them during the fight with Obito at one point.

You know what else has helped Naruto out more than anything though?

The bro-fist no jutsu.

Frog song has to work the first time the first time or its not gonna work. If all six paths were present when he used it I see Jiraiya winning.

Yeah but how many people are as Fast as Ei that are living? 2? I don't know where sasuke stands because his speed feat was rinnegan based.

Sasuke needed a lot of help in a bunch of encounters, he was getting his ass kicked in the entire run of the kage summit arc. Dude would have been dead for sure if Tobi and his team mates weren't always saving him.

what im saying is that with all 6 paths present Jiraiya wouldn't have had a chance to use frog song in the first place. Bansho Tenin completely destroys Jiraiya's strategy.

Imagine if Obito had bansho tenin when he had the Rinnegan? That plus Kamui is GG.

todd360

I hope they put out a blu-ray release of shippuden once the anime is over. I would really like to collect that and watch the entire show again.

Frog-fu

Banned
If there's one thing that really rustles my jimmies when it comes to Sakura is when people describe her as weak or useless. Never mind the fact she hasn't been a bitch to Naruto since early, early part 1 but still gets called one anyway or that she only hits Naruto for comedic effect as heroines do, but fuck me does it bother me when people say something as blatantly untrue as "Suckura is useless!!" Grinds my fucking gears.

"she only hits Naruto for comedic effect as heroines do"

What other heroines do you know do this that aren't deranged? She doesn't have an excuse, still a bitch

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I feel like Kishimoto doesn't really know what to do with Sakura. Every time she gets hyped up her potential hypeness is never realized.

"She's good with genjutsu"

How? I wanna see what she can do.

"She's strong, like Tsunade strong. She can do stuff now"

After Sasori, she never fought anyone again.

"Tsunade-chakra jewel thing, been saving it for two years, possibly on par with her peers now, who are amazing ninja"

Immediately gets sidelined after this by Naruto and Sasuke.

She even fails at her support roles. Hinata overshadows her towards Naruto and Sasuke doesn't seem like he needs or wants support to begin with (just look at how he reacted to everyone's opinion of him in the latest anime episode).

This comes off as a hateful/deriding post, but I'm really more disappointed at the way Sakura has been written more than anything.

I feel like Kishimoto doesn't really know what to do with Sakura. Every time she gets hyped up her potential hypeness is never realized.

"Tsunade-chakra jewel thing, been saving it for two years, possibly on par with her peers now, who are amazing ninja"

She even fails at her support roles. Hinata overshadows her towards Naruto and Sasuke doesn't seem like he needs or wants support to begin with (just look at how he reacted to everyone's opinion of him in the latest anime episode).

This comes off as a hateful/deriding post, but I'm really more disappointed at the way Sakura has been written more than anything.

When I really think about it, Sakura is actually another Tsunade. She paled in comparison to Jiraiya and Orochimaru as well.

Yado

Tsunade is written like this as well, their ability is alluded to more than it's shown. I'm pretty sure Sakura would be written better if her character were male.

It really is a shame.

For me, Sakura was cemented as one of the worst WSJ characters of all time following the "Sakura's Confession" BS.

Frog-fu

Banned
"she only hits Naruto for comedic effect as heroines do"

What other heroines do you know do this that aren't deranged? She doesn't have an excuse, still a bitch

Are you new to anime and manga? This is one the biggest shōnen staples.

From the top of my head
Chichi > Goku
Winry > Ed
Keiko > Yūsuke
Rukia > Ichigo
Nami > Luffy
Misty > Ash
Lucy > Natsu

and these are just from the top of my head.

Percy

Banned
Tbh, Kishimoto has always written female characters horribly.

The only two women in Naruto who don't seem to have been almost comically useless in a fight are the Mizukage and Konan.

Can it heal from Amaterasu? Can she get past Susanoo?

She has Tsunade's ability. That means she can't be killed in battle and her punches can break Susanoo's Ribs. She could also beat the shit out of base Naruto. Sakura is very strong, the problem was her delusion, thinking she caught up with them. She bellow Sasuke and leagues below Naruto.

The "punch people and call them an idiot" I figured is just one of those intolerable animu things that the main female character always does. Like Winry hitting Ed on the head with a wrench. Funny...? It's not going away, unfortunately.

Village

#cadaveriffic

How the rival positioned in the first part of this shindig to make you look better, ended up being better.

The "punch people and call them an idiot" I figured is just one of those intolerable animu things that the main female character always does. Like Winry hitting Ed on the head with a wrench. Funny...? It's not going away, unfortunately.

Don't get me started with winry and the wrench, It was this one scene with all, she earned all my distain that episode.

She has Tsunade's ability. That means she can't be killed in battle and her punches can break Susanoo's Ribs. She could also beat the shit out of base Naruto. Sakura is very strong, the problem was her delusion, thinking she caught up with them. She bellow Sasuke and leagues below Naruto.

What's the definition of "in battle"? Like, actually in a fight, or so long as it's activated?

She definitely could break susanoo, her punches when she released hyakugou was insane. Can she heal from amaterasu, she could heal from it but she has no way to put it out.

I see. I really don't recall what she did once she finished the hyakugou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom