• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pein

Banned
If Naruto is smart, he won't let his dick be in a ratio of 50th Kilometers close to Hinata.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CdV89-4H88

You can just tell, she will be one of those crazy girlfriends.

I love sd so much, it really makes you wonder why there are crap fillers when this series was so good. People need to give sakura a brake, she's 16 years old and a kage level shinobi. She's a mountain buster and has the best medical ninjutsu besides Tsunade.

I hope she gets sage mode and a S rank killer jutsu.

Namikaze1

naruto_movie_the_last__haruno_sakura_by_ioana24-d7uf3lk.png

Really loving the new look.
Sakura haters can suck it!

I'm all for Naruto/Ino.

She's so underrated. Taking control of Obito was fucking boss. But yeah they've been setting up Naruto and Sakura forever now. Hopefully adult Sakura has the personality to match the looks!
I love sd so much, it really makes you wonder why there are crap fillers when this series was so good. People need to give sakura a brake, she's 16 years old and a kage level shinobi. She's a mountain buster and has the best medical ninjutsu besides Tsunade.

maybe she used to be a kage level shinobi, that definition has changed a while ago. If she is Kage level then Kage doesn't mean much lol. She's nowhere goddamn near Hashirama/Tobirama/Hiruzen/Minato/Naruto/and tons more people I could name.

Really loving the new look.
Sakura haters can suck it!
New Look ≠ Better Character

:O GASP!!!

You take that back sir!!

I won't Hmph!
[
Also I think people give Kaguya a bad rep for listening to BZ, but let's be honest. You just got revived after thousands of years, the world has changed drastically. Makes perfect sense to take advice from the person that knows the situation best, knows who are they fighting and the one responsible for your revival.
This makes some sense

Khezu

Naruto using his magic tattoo to give Tsuande her youth back, and then dating her, is still less terrible then Naruto hooking up with Sakura.

Naruto X Edo Tensei Rin is better then Sakura.

Kaguya...

She wouldn't have a brain to send the necessary signals for that to happen.

Growing a new head? Get real.

The bodies in this series don't work like real bodies. They are basically piles of good that you can swap eyes from, put eyes on should, put your heart into a puppet, rip someone's hearts and get multiple lives, put a bunch of people into a blender then inject yourself with the juice and get their powers. Growing a new head should be easy.

Edit:
Is that fanart or official?

Fan art, pretty bad one at that I might add.

Neither does bigger breasts.

Neither does a Massive forehead ;)
Who cares how they look I am talking about their character.... My hatred for Sakura exceeds my love for anyone else in Naruto.

Naruto could marry a bloody Toad and I would be more satisfied then Sakura!

People who just want that pairing are just following a illusion of the protagonist winning the hearts of those that ignored him/her
it is like that generic Hollywood teen movie where the main character gets the popular girl in the end

Pein

Banned
I'm all for Naruto/Ino.

She's so underrated. Taking control of Obito was fucking boss. But yeah they've been setting up Naruto and Sakura forever now. Hopefully adult Sakura has the personality to match the looks!

maybe she used to be a kage level shinobi, that definition has changed a while ago. If she is Kage level then Kage doesn't mean much lol. She's nowhere goddamn near Hashirama/Tobirama/Hiruzen/Minato/Naruto/and tons more people I could name.

The definition hasn't changed. Hiruzen, Tobirama, Danzo, Mei, 7th gate Gai, those are all Kage level shinobi, Sakura is on their level.

also
JIG73L4.png

Maddocks

the official movie website has sketches of Naturo, Sakura,Sai, Shikamaru.

So any pictures of them in color and stuff are from the sketches.

Wait a minute, Mito had the forehead diamond symbol? if she could had done the genesis rebirth symbol and become the 9Tails jinchuriki, that means she was really strong.

Funny like they completely leave her out of the flashback, by focusing on the forbidden romance.

The definition hasn't changed. Hiruzen, Tobirama, Danzo, Mei, 7th gate Gai, those are all Kage level shinobi, Sakura is on their level.

also http://i.imgur.com/JIG73L4.png
sakura has shown time and again that she isn't able to keep up with top tier shinobi. She has her moments. She has her uses when the situation fits. But overall, she just isn't. I could name a lot of ninja that she simply can't compete with.

If she keeps on the same path and keeps training like she has I'm sure she could be considering her trajectory, but as of now. I just don't see it.

Namikaze1

Neither does a Massive forehead ;)
Who cares how they look I am talking about their character.... My hatred for Sakura exceeds my love for anyone else in Naruto.

Naruto could marry a bloody Toad and I would be more satisfied then Sakura!

People who just want that pairing are just following a illusion of the protagonist winning the hearts of those that ignored him/her
it is like that generic Hollywood teen movie where the main character gets the popular girl in the end
Not as generic as the MC falling in love with the girl who has always loved him.

P.S. I just poking fun right now, no need to get serious.

Naruto ending with Hinata is like, Naruto not being Hokage. It maybe happen but is going to be disappointing. Not to mention that Sakura will destroy Hinata in a fight.

Namikaze1

also
JIG73L4.png
I didn't even notice Mito had the diamond as well till now.

And if Kushina and Sakura are anything to go by, I bet Mito wore the pants in her marriage with Hashirama. Scratch that, she definitely wore the pants in that relationship.

I wonder if Mito ever got made fun of for something. Kushina got made fun of due to her hair color and her child head looking like a tomato. Sakura because of her forehead.

Khezu

If were going by that, Naruto should end up with Karin.

Though I still think she is some weird genetic clone of Narutos mom that Oro made, because hes a weirdo.

Namikaze1

This is what happens when a week goes by without a new chapter. We start to argue about pairings and shit. It won't be long before we get into yaoi and yuri pairing wars.

This is what happens when a week goes by without a new chapter. We start to argue about pairings and shit. It won't be long before we get into yaoi and yuri pairing wars.

Oh God No, let that on the manga/korra threads.

Let's talk about something else.

Are the different dimensions, different planets? Like is there an alien king in the lava dimension, is Obito's dimension a different planet? is the invisible world of Limbo hell?

Khezu

Please, we know Gaara wants to tap that Uchiha ass. You didn't see the tension during the Five Kage arc?

Oh god! What have I done?

Naruto and Gaara would be a happily married couple.

But they would invite Sasuke over sometimes to spice things up.

Pein

Banned
3 things we've known since the first couple of chapters, Naruto loves and wants, ramen, to be hokage, Sakura. Its end game yo, you can't go against it.

Who is Hinata gonna end up with? I don't care, she's nice and has big boobs but not even massive knockers have swayed my bro Naruto's opinion on Hinata.

Namikaze1

3 things we've known since Naruto loves and wants since the first couple of chapters, ramen, to be hokage, Sakura. Its end game yo, you can't go against it.

Who is Hinata gonna end up with? I don't care, she's nice and has big boobs but not even massive knockers have swayed my bro Naruto's opinion on Hinata.
Kiba. I have always seen Kiba as Hinata's future love interest once she has gotten over her Naruto faze.

Naruto and Gaara would be a happily married couple.

But they would invite Sasuke over sometimes to spice things up.
What about Sai? You know he has a fixation for Naruto Jr.

3 things we've known since the first couple of chapters, Naruto loves and wants, ramen, to be hokage, Sakura. Its end game yo, you can't go against it.

Hinata was flat pre Shippuden

Still a better character then Sakura... don't keep on using lust excuses as reason not to have the better girl

We're talking about personality, resolve, and overall relationship with Naruto

Zeroth

I'm half-hoping Kishimoto will never address shipping in the future. We will never find out who is with who, and the fans will tear each other for all eternity.

My man

Pervy sage approved

tumblr_naew9xUvNy1t1slcao2_1280.gif

Father approved
tumblr_naew26hgbm1srwx2mo1_250.gif
tumblr_naew26hgbm1srwx2mo2_250.gif

Namikaze1

I'm half-hoping Kishimoto will never address shipping in the future. We will never find out who is with who, and the fans will tear each other for all eternity.
I'm not half-hoping, I'm fully hoping he never addresses the shipping war. I was a hardcore NaruSaku fan back in the day. Not anymore nowadays. It still is my OTP but I no longer care about the pairing wars. Though, I will admit that a part of me would like to see Kishi mention that the girl Naruto ends up with isn't Hinata just for the reaction of the extreme hardcore NaruHina fans. I don't even care who the chick is. Hell, it could be some random village girl, I just want to see their reaction.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Favorite release style time.

In order of favorite to least favorite, not counting bloodline limits because there's too many to list and they incorporate the basic elements anyway:

1. Water
  2. Lightning
  3. Earth
  4. Fire
  5. Wind

Water and Lightning especially seem to get some favoritism compared to the others. Darui, Kakashi, Sasuke and A rep Lightning with style, while Tobirama, Haku, Zabuza, Kisame, Yagura (UNS games show Yagura's moveset), and Chojuro give Water jutsu a good name. This is fine with me, as they'd be my personal favorite elements regardless of how they were treated.

Deidara alone makes Earth a notch above Wind - I loved his use of Earth jutsu. It was so creative. Befitting of his role as an artist. The only Wind jutsu I can think of are Rasengan, Kamaitachi and maybe Neji's one long range attack, of which I forget the name. Like I said before, Fire kinda gets shafted a bit. I wish more people used it.

Edit: If you count Mei's Lava Release and Roshi's Magma jutsu, I think fire is definitely more unique than wind. Wind loses.

A lot of plotholes and BS has happened recently (of course there was some cool stuff like Might Gai, etc...) and if Kishi decides to make Naruto choose Sakura in the end when Naruto himself knows that she didn't have any feelings for him is utter BS

Pein

Banned
Hinata was flat pre Shippuden

Still a better character then Sakura... don't keep on using lust excuses as reason not to have the better girl

We're talking about personality, resolve, and overall relationship with Naruto

I know that, he came back saw the boobs and wasn't swayed.

Hinata wants the D so bad its palpable in the air.

You can't just dismiss Naruto's feeling for sakura as lust. I'm pretty sure Naruto wasn't looking to bang sakura when he was a child.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Her mental fortitude is laughable though. That's why people hate her.

I know that, he came back saw the boobs and wasn't swayed.

Hinata wants the D so bad its palpable in the air.

You can't just dismiss Naruto's feeling for sakura as lust. I'm pretty sure Naruto wasn't looking to bang sakura when he was a child.

I meant the lust bit on Hinata

where some people say she only has the body and not the character and that Sakura is a better fit because she isn't as attractive

Speaking of wanting it badly... Sakura would jump on the chance to get with Sasuke

Namikaze1

In order of favorite to least favorite, not counting bloodline limits because they're usually way cooler than standard elemental releases:

1. Water
  2. Lightning
  3. Earth
  4. Wind
  5. Fire

Water and Lightning especially seem to get some favoritism compared to the others. Darui, Kakashi, Sasuke and A rep Lightning with style, while Tobirama, Zabuza, Kisame, Yagura (UNS games show Yagura's moveset), and Chojuro give Water jutsu a good name. This is fine with me, as they'd be my personal favorite elements regardless of how they were treated.

Deidara alone makes Earth a notch above Wind - I loved his use of Earth jutsu. It was so creative. Befitting of his role as an artist. The only Wind jutsu I can think of are Rasengan, Kamaitachi and maybe Neji's one long range attack, of which I forget the name. Like I said before, Fire kinda gets shafted a bit. I wish more people used it.
Finally, something that isn't related to pairing wars!
Someone is totally gonna connect the two.

Mine would be:
From favorite to least favorite

Wind
Water
Lightning
Earth
Fire

I just don't really like fire techs/powers in anything really.

And with that, I'm off to bed. Should've done so earlier but you guys kept me up. I'm so gonna be tire as hell during work later in the day.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

In order of favorite to least favorite, not counting bloodline limits because they're usually way cooler than standard elemental releases:

1. Water
  2. Lightning
  3. Earth
  4. Wind
  5. Fire

Water and Lightning especially seem to get some favoritism compared to the others. Darui, Kakashi, Sasuke and A rep Lightning with style, while Tobirama, Zabuza, Kisame, Yagura (UNS games show Yagura's moveset), and Chojuro give Water jutsu a good name. This is fine with me, as they'd be my personal favorite elements regardless of how they were treated.

Yang Release. Look at how broken Naruto is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom