• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has Tsunade's ability. That means she can't be killed in battle and her punches can break Susanoo's Ribs. She could also beat the shit out of base Naruto. Sakura is very strong, the problem was her delusion, thinking she caught up with them. She bellow Sasuke and leagues below Naruto.

I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell she could shrug off an Amaterasu. If anything, it would kill her just as fast as she could heal leaving herself open to attack.

On another note, Kishi definitely fucked up with Amaterasu because it's a one-hit kill, and characters can obviously never die in one hit. >.>

I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell she could shrug off an Amaterasu. If anything, it would kill her just as fast as she could heal leaving herself open to attack.

On another note, Kishi definitely fucked up with Amaterasu because it's a one-hit kill, and characters can obviously never die in one hit. >.>

Amaterasu hasn't kill a single person in the manga. Sakura might not be able to pull out the flames but with her jutsu she is always regeneratin cells, so even if she took the attack directly she can keep going and puch a hole across Sasuke's chest. Then summon her slug to put the fire out.

Khezu

Amaterasu couldn't even hurt Karin.
It took Sasuke like a minute to remove the flames from her, and it barely caused 2nd degree burns.

That shit is supposed to be as hot as the sun.

Katons are the worst.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Amaterasu couldn't even hurt Karin.
It took Sasuke like a minute to remove the flames from her, and it barely caused 2nd degree burns.

That shit is supposed to be as hot as the sun.

Katons are the worst.
Fire Release is definitely the most underused and has the most wasted potential. The Uchiha's Goukakyu and Asuma's flaming ash thing are the only two examples I can think of that are impressive.

Ironic, considering the main characters live in the Land of Fire.

Raiton always seemed to be the best one. Kind of like winning the elemental lottery, way too versatile.

Funny stuff, Zabuza being surprised against Kakaski because his ckakra was so strong it was visible. But Water Jutsu are also chakra based attacks and visible, so I don't understand the surprise.

Edit:
Speed blitz + decapitation
Can't she just grow a new head?

Namikaze1

Gonna be really salty if these aren't the pairings by the end

Naruto-Hinata
Sakura-Rock Lee
Sasuke-Karin
Well, prepare to be salty. >:D

Let's be real, it's gonna be Tenten-Lee if Kami-Naruto doesn't revive Neji.
As for the other two, Sasuke-Karin is plausible. NaruHina on the other hand, lol.

Namikaze1

Also, Misty -> Ash? Don't you mean every poke girl Ash has traveled with --> Ash? Iris hit him, Dawn hit him, not sure about May (it's been years okay!) but Ash just draws crazy man. Don't know about Serena since I barely keep up with the anime nowadays.

Sakura just doesn't have the depth to win a fight against people like Sasuke or Naruto who have this ginormous aresenal.

Even with her power up she is kind of one dimensional, maybe two.

Gonna be really salty if these aren't the pairings by the end

Naruto-Hinata
Sakura-Rock Lee
Sasuke-Karin
leave it to sasuke to bang an uzumaki

Iztli

qi9Fhki.png
Sasuke does say that though :p

rOab.png

ElFly

Sakura just doesn't have the depth to win a fight against people like Sasuke or Naruto who have this ginormous aresenal.

Even with her power up she is kind of one dimensional, maybe two.

leave it to sasuke to bang an uzumaki

The winning part is that the naruhina kid gets the byakugan and the sasukarin kid gets the uzumaki name and sharingan

then THOSE kids get married and birth to yet another sage of the six paths.

He is the only one that calls Sakura out, for pushing Naruto so much into finding Sasuke. To the point where he faints in the snow over him, because he made a promise to her.

Of course Naruto being the nice guys he is, says that it's not just for her.

ElFly

Will not be salty if I get 2 out of 3, or 1 out of 3 if the one is NaruHina.

Sai/Ino will never not be the awkwardest marriage.

Ino always saying Sasuke instead of Sai.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
What the hell are you Sauce Haters talking about? If it weren't for Sasuke's Susan, they'd have all been dead as soon as the stupid moon thing happened.

So like Sasuke said...
This is the best page in like the past 200some chapters.

Iztli

I don't think Sakura was meant to be on the same power/fighting level as the other two. She focused most of her time on mastering healing jutsus so that Naruto and Sasuke can fight as long as possible. That's what most people don't see because they compare her to other fighters like Hinata. BTW, I hate sakura.... Hinata has a better fighting spirit.

I don't think Sakura was meant to be on the same power/fighting level as the other two. She focused most of her time on mastering healing jutsus so that Naruto and Sasuke can fight as long as possible. That's what most people don't see because they compare her to other fighters like Hinata. BTW, I hate sakura.... Hinata has a better fighting spirit.
Hey sakura is the one that keeps thinking she has caught up with the other 2, not us, lol.

Amaterasu hasn't kill a single person in the manga. Sakura might not be able to pull out the flames but with her jutsu she is always regeneratin cells, so even if she took the attack directly she can keep going and puch a hole across Sasuke's chest. Then summon her slug to put the fire out.

Sadly, this is where logic and Kishi are at an impasse, with the Amaterasu not killing anyone bit.

Obito should have given Sakura MS for fuck's sake. The meltdowns would have been 100000X what they are now, Sasuke included.

Namikaze1

Let's be honest, the Sauce has been pretty useless since Kaguya entered the battle. He had to get his ass saved by one of two people he talked shit about earlier and now got one-upped by Kakashi. Naruto basically been doing most of the fighting.

Sasuke. Take. The. L.

Iztli

Hey sakura is the one that keeps thinking she has caught up with the other 2, not us, lol.

I know... it's only that I hear lots of people comparing her to naruto and sauke just because she's part of the trio. Also, it could be that I spend too much time reading threads on Narutobase :O

MikeMyers

He is the only one that calls Sakura out, for pushing Naruto so much into finding Sasuke. To the point where he faints in the snow over him, because he made a promise to her.

Of course Naruto being the nice guys he is, says that it's not just for her.

Ah okay.

Wait, doesn't Kiba usually call them out on their Sasuke obsession?

Sadly, this is where logic and Kishi are at an impasse, with the Amaterasu not killing anyone bit.

Obito should have given Sakura MS for fuck's sake. The meltdowns would have been 100000X what they are now, Sasuke included.

Not only that but, Amaterasu hasn't burned anyone, it hasn't scared anyone, it didn't even burned Tobi's clothes.

Didn't amatarasu kill the first white zetsu or whatever?

That was an Enton Susanoo sword if I'm correct. I think it was the stab itself that killed Zetsu.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I wonder if White Zetsu (the OG WZ, not the millions of lesser Zetsus) was an important person before he was Tsukuyomi'd by Kaguya.

Good question, I wonder if Spiral Zetsu/Poop Zetsu managed to get his personality intact.

On a side note, a friend of mine was doing those temporary Henna Tattoos for the summer and I had to get my Ashura on.

uTY3luR.png

I ruined it by watching dishes too son and it looks awful now =(

FStubbs

Also, Misty -> Ash? Don't you mean every poke girl Ash has traveled with --> Ash? Iris hit him, Dawn hit him, not sure about May (it's been years okay!) but Ash just draws crazy man. Don't know about Serena since I barely keep up with the anime nowadays.

Not too go too far off topic, but Serena is in love with the guy. Has been for years (they met before the anime started, though Ash had forgotten). Way more than the other girls ever were. Heck, the other girls at least had some actual reason for traveling, some goal they were trying to achieve. Serena has no goals except wanting to be Ash's girlfriend.

... it'll be very hard for them to try to argue why she wouldn't travel with Ash forever.

I can't wait when Naruto ditches Sakura for Hinata

and Sasuke still ditches Sakura for anyone/heck even anything else on the bloody planet

Smack of reality that is heavily needed

and YES Hinata is the better suited character for Naruto since childhood

If Naruto is smart, he won't let his dick be in a ratio of 50th Kilometers close to Hinata.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CdV89-4H88

You can just tell, she will be one of those crazy girlfriends.

clearly a comedy skit proves your point

I saw the error of my ways! Naruto should go for the women with a terrible character persona that never did consider him but may choose him as a second fiddle to her over obsession (more so then Hinata to Naruto) for Sasuke

;P

Anything is good for Naruto as long as it isn't Sakura, girl doesn't deserve it.
Even now when Naruto saves her useless ass she wonders what Sasuke is doing
She has some issues.... Ino at least isn't as crazy

You can make Sakura the most OP person on the bloody planet but as long as she has the same BS personality she is more useless then Kagura without Black Zetsu

At least Hinata fell for Naruto due to his character while Sakura was just a Sasuke groupie that took the wrong turn and became overly obsessive

Terrible Character.... she bloody well should be a Fairy Tail member

At least Hinata fell for Naruto due to his character while Sakura was just a Sasuke groupie that took the wrong turn and became overly obsessive

Terrible Character.... she bloody well should be a Fairy Tail member

:O GASP!!!

You take that back sir!!

Also I think people give Kaguya a bad rep for listening to BZ, but let's be honest. You just got revived after thousands of years, the world has changed drastically. Makes perfect sense to take advice from the person that knows the situation best, knows who are they fighting and the one responsible for your revival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom