• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pein

Banned
Her mental fortitude is laughable though. That's why people hate her.

That can't be because all three of team 7 have laughable mental fortitude, Sasuke wanted genocide after a few words, sasuke wants to be hokage after a few words. Naruto has a panic attack after hearing about the kage summit.

As for Nature types

1. Wind
2. Lightning
3. Water
4. Fire
5. earth

I'm a big fan of Wind type because it is the rarest but I love the cutting aspect. Asuma's chakra knives and rasenshuriken are so pimp. It wasn't until the Dazo fight I thought it was the greatest though. Lets create a wind vacuum that susanoo can't move in, then lets use a normally average technique to slice it open like no problem.

Just look at temari, she cut down a huge forest like nothing as genin with wind.

Then Lighting because it has good showings from Kakashi, sasuke, Ei and Darui.

The rest are a toss up.

Mine are

Wind--Rasenshuriken is really cool and so where Danzo's jutsu.
Lighting--Raikage's armor, Raikiri variations, Black panther, Kirin. Good shit
Earth--Broken as moves like Kakuzu's Domu or Deidara's bomb
Water--Water is kind of terrible, but the Toad Sage can cut someone in half with this Suiton
Fire-- Is a one hit KO attack in a Shonen manga. It never going to land on anyone.

That can't be because all three of team 7 have laughable mental fortitude, Sasuke wanted genocide after a few words, sasuke wants to be hokage after a few words. Naruto has a panic attack after hearing about the kage summit.
brah say what you want about Naruto but no one is mentally stronger than the dude.

Mine are

Water--Water is kind of terrible, but the Toad Sage can cut someone in half with this Suiton
Fire-- Is a one hit KO attack in a Shonen manga. It never going to land on anyone.
Wind is amazing and definitely the tops and even though it doesn't count since it's a combination, I love wood style. Hashirama was doing insane shit with it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Mine are

Oh, damn, I totally forgot Danzo was a Wind user. His jutsu were all really cool, too. I'd still put it last, though.

Namikaze1

Naruto with all the girls:

Monday: Tenten
Tuesday: Ino
Wednesday: Temari
Thursday: Hinata
Friday: Sakura
Saturday: Karin
Sunday: all of them

Khezu

It's been a long ass time, but didn't Naruto get over Sakura after the pain arc?
The Minato thing seemed like just a gag.

After all that has happened, it would be really forced to have Sakura/Naruto end up as canon.
Sakura/Sasuke would also be pretty shitty for Sasuke.

Honestly it would be best if Naruto and Sakura both end up with random villagers.
Sasuke can hook up with Karin, just so she doesn't kill herself, and it's the closest thing to Naruto/Sasuke.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
You know what's surprising, how much Naruto has grown in power and how everyone seems to be totally ok with his progression and the way he's using his skills.

She is a terrible character.... Sasuke was bad in my opinion too but currently he is regaining some composure

One has to stop and look at her faults instead of just following an assumed destiny and ignoring her major problems in her character

That can't be because all three of team 7 have laughable mental fortitude, Sasuke wanted genocide after a few words, sasuke wants to be hokage after a few words Naruto has a panic attack after hearing about the kage summit.

You make it sound so unsubstantial. Anyway Sasuke has "laughable mental fortitude" I guess, but the reason you stated for Sauce isn't explicitly why he does.

But yeah Sakura is just pathetic. There is a reason she gets so much hate lol. She's a special kind of mental

Step

My problem with Sakura is that she just likes the popular guy in the town, I think Naruto deserves better than a girl like that, but sadly I could totally see a NarutoxSakura route.

I wouldn't mind Sakura's obsession with Sasuke if there was any depth to it. But there isn't. And it somehow has persevered through everything he has done while he was gone to the point where she still gets a bit slobbery in his presence. Like pls. That's just as annoying as Hinata's overbearingness.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
My problem with Sakura is that she just likes the popular guy in the town, I think Naruto deserves better than a girl like that, but sadly I could totally see a NarutoxSakura route.

Shes a POS, if its taken her this long to realize who the F she got in front of her fuck her.

I just hate how kishi writes Naruto and Hinata holding hands and having their moment and then a few chapters later he's telling his dad that Sakura is his GF when he asks.

Yeah that was pretty ridiculous

I just hate how kishi writes Naruto and Hinata holding hands and having their moment and then a few chapters later he's telling his dad that Sakura is his GF when he asks.

Pein

Banned
brah say what you want about Naruto but no one is mentally stronger than the dude.

Wind is amazing and definitely the tops and even though it doesn't count since it's a combination, I love wood style. Hashirama was doing insane shit with it.

No doubt but I don't see why sakura gets called on it but no one else does. Even the calm genius kakashi lost it after Obito's reveal.

Yeah, Kishimoto took mokuton to insane level. Its my favorite style too because just of the crazy variance of fighting styles you get, you get monster level Hashirama stuff. Simple and strong Yamato style and insane mind broken obito style. Lava is cool too but Kishimoto has done nothing with it.

You know what's surprising, how much Naruto has grown in power and how everyone seems to be totally ok with his progression and the way he's using his skills.

So much crazy shit has happened, though. Imagine it from the point of view of a random alliance ninja

Whoa can't believe everyone is fighting together
Oh my God is that Zombie [popular legendary ninja from his village]
Plant android people can transform into us, I can't trust anyone
This random glowing kid is destroying the plant people, He is using weird jutsus that I can't comprehend
What the hell, Madara Uchiha got revived? wait.. huh? WHAT IS GOING ON!!
Madara is fighting the Kages and winning, and he is a giant that can cut mountains >_<
I arrived at the battlefield to fight Madara and I find God Beast itself being revived!! I don't understand
The four Hokages are revived yay!! by terrorist criminals Orochimaru and Sasuke???
This glowing kid is giving us chakra and healing us... I have never felt this much power in my life.
HOLY SHIT I just survived a Nuke, thanks to the glow kid chakra.

I think at one point, they just said fuck it. Anything is possible. I'm just along for the ride.

Pein

Banned
When the rookies were showing new techs I really wanted Shino to get Torune's nano insects, that stuff was so overpowered and killer. Its like amaterasu but more effective.
Imagine pretty much near perfect copies that don't die on impact? lol..

Naruto already has those, his clones are kage level. His clones fought, Madara, The 3rd raikage, Mu, and helped all alliance companies.

I always wished Naruto was the kind of series that spent a lot more time showing training and the developing of new techniques. I would have loved to see a shitton of chapters/episodes of Naruto learning completely new things, different natures, different transformations, his own techniques, etc...And then to use them all in a fight. Break this whole jutsu thing down to a science.

Kind of like hunter x hunter does for those that follow that series. So much potential there.

No doubt but I don't see why sakura gets called on it but no one else does. Even the calm genius kakashi lost it after Obito's reveal.

Yeah, Kishimoto took mokuton to insane level. Its my favorite style too because just of the crazy variance of fighting styles you get, you get monster level Hashirama stuff. Simple and strong Yamato style and insane mind broken obito style. Lava is cool too but Kishimoto has done nothing with it.
someone needs to have a sit down with yamato, he is good but he can be HOLYSHITAMAZING with his power.

When the rookies were showing new techs I really wanted Shino to get Torune's nano insects, that stuff was so overpowered and killer. Its like amaterasu but more effective.

Naruto already has those, his clones are kage level.

Yeah, we are a point when a single Naruto clone can decimate 99% of the roster XD.

DAT Sakura though <3, I can get lost in those green eyes

tumblr_n9xxgaIg531s03pxpo1_500.png

Pein

Banned
I always wished Naruto was the kind of series that spent a lot more time showing training and the developing of new techniques. I would have loved to see a shitton of chapters/episodes of Naruto learning completely new things, different natures, different transformations, his own techniques, etc...And then to use them all in a fight. Break this whole jutsu thing down to a science.

Kind of like hunter x hunter does for those that follow that series. So much potential there.

someone needs to have a sit down with yamato, he is good but he can be HOLYSHITAMAZING with his power.

I said it before but Sage training and wind arc were really enjoyable. Sakura really needed one and so did sasuke for character building, They should have delayed part 2 with a sannin traing arc somewhere.

You can't have your sensei doing brutal techs like obito. He should try and rip off some Hashirama techs like the flower and Golem dragon.

I said it before but Sage training and wind arc were really enjoyable. Sakura really needed one and so did sasuke for character building, They should have delayed part 2 with a sannin traing arc somewhere.

You can't have your sensei doing brutal techs like obito. He should try and rip off some Hashirama techs like the flower and Golem dragon.

Don't forget about Spiral Zetsu's Budda statue mokuton. I would like to se Yamato fight in the alliance, he could had done really cool stuff if he was handed Naruto's chakra.

I don't hate Sakura. In fact I've always thought she had great potential as a character. Just hate how kishimoto basically shits on her constantly.

Frog-fu

Banned
I'm not saying she's not strong, I just think she is a bad character.

Opinions and such.

I don't hate Sakura. In fact I've always thought she had great potential as a character. Just hate how kishimoto basically shits on her constantly.

This is pretty much it. Kishimoto bad her cool as shit when she was fighting Sasori, and then decided to relegate her to damsel in distress. If there's something irks me about the haters though, it's that they portray her as some kind of manipulate she-whore that uses Naruto for her own diabolical ends and hurts him constantly and intentionally.

What the fuck, right?

I'm not saying she's not strong, I just think she is a bad character.

Sakura is not a bad character or even a bad person. She just has a huge as blind spot when it comes to anything Sasuke related. But at the same time Naruto has just a big of a blind spot for Sasuke. Maybe even Bigger than Sakura.

Wait I think I went too far. I never thought she was a bad character overall, just mainly when it comes to shipping stuff. She deserves to be with no one but Lee.

todd360

So much crazy shit has happened, though. Imagine it from the point of view of a random alliance ninja

Whoa can't believe everyone is fighting together
Oh my God is that Zombie [popular legendary ninja from his village]
Plant android people can transform into us, I can't trust anyone
This random glowing kid is destroying the plant people, He is using weird jutsus that I can't comprehend
What the hell, Madara Uchiha got revived? wait.. huh? WHAT IS GOING ON!!
Madara is fighting the Kages and winning, and he is a giant that can cut mountains >_<
I arrived at the battlefield to fight Madara and I find God Beast itself being revived!! I don't understand
The four Hokages are revived yay!! by terrorist criminals Orochimaru and Sasuke???
This glowing kid is giving us chakra and healing us... I have never felt this much power in my life.
HOLY SHIT I just survived a Nuke, thanks to the glow kid chakra.

I think at one point, they just said fuck it. Anything is possible. I'm just along for the ride.

This would have been an amazing filler arc. The random ninja should just be saying wtf the entire time.

how much of the current arc has been animated? is there still filler going on?

I kind of want to go back and re-read/watch the whole series, but I don't know if I should wait for it to end or not because who knows when that will be :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom