• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
narusaku_doujinshi_after_the_war_p1_by_ladygt-d7hkrry.jpg

Narusaku Doujinshi-After the war P1

Page 2: LINK
Page 3: LINK
Page 4: LINK
Page 5: LINK
Page 6: LINK
Page 7 (END): LINK

Hinata>Sakura

And now Naruto has herpes on his lips

Ramdon Fan made story

That last minute change of feelings... Seriously how do NaruSaku fans exist on such a lie?
She still clearly loves Sasuke but nope some last minute changes before jumping on her back up man.
Of course they hope Naruto will just randomly accept it like some fodder character and jump for joy :/

Edit #1: The only way I can see it happen (which would be poor writing on Kishi's part) is that he chooses to follow such an ending due to Sakura fans being overly vocal compared to the rest of the fandom.... hence making him choose to do so in order to please them, even though it wouldn't make any sense

Edit #2: I get it if Sakura didn't like anyone and Naruto grew her affections towards him... but she clearly is sea deep in loving Sasuke

Seeing Naruto happy makes me happy. Though he is always smiling so that's basically always! I like adult sakura quite a bit. When are we going to get more material from the movie? Nothing until the trailer? When's that?

FEED ME MORE.

lol at this sudden pairing stuff now. Is it always like this?

That last minute change of feelings... Seriously how do NaruSaku fans exist on such a lie?
She still clearly loves Sasuke but nope last minute changes before jumping on her back up man
Of course they hope Naruto will just randomly accept it like some fodder character and jump for joy

Edit: The only way I can see it happen (which would be poor writing on Kishi's part) is that he chooses to follow such an ending due to Sakura fans being overly vocal compared to the rest of the fandom.... hence making him choose to do so in order to please them, even though it wouldn't make any sense

Edit: I get it if Sakura didn't like anyone and Naruto grew her affections towards him... but she clearly is sea deep in loving Sasuke

It's fanfic though. Who cares about the manga in that case? Also Naruto made it pretty clear he won't just accept her, but only if her feelings are genuine. Not sure how Kishi would do it though. I'm guessing at this point the only thing's left is to resolve that Yamato stuff from eons ago (if Kishi hasn't forgot about it/changed his mind) and her realizing her true feelings or whatever.

Anyway, it's still square one and the quality of all pairings is pretty bad, so eh. At this point it's pretty much a "I don't wan to be wrong, I want to be right!" in regards to pairings. How they'd become canon is like secondary.

I think Kishi leaving them open ended has the most chances. And that would be the best way to handle it. Would it be good for shippers' sanity? Probably not :p

Edit:

Yeah didn't you got the schedule? Someone mod please change the subtitle to Naruto Manga Thread: Pairing Wars every weekend.

I avoided this thread ever since I joined. Not sure why. But got the mood recently to take a peek. Wanted to actually comment how refreshing it was to see the pairing stuff go unnoticed by others then this happened :lol

^^^^

Actually that would be great

Finically speaking that means Kishi could create some OVAs afterwards always milking the idea

Plus it would piss people off

idk

I really don't know

may it be NaruSaku or just loving her it seems this thread is the Sakura Thread

Edit: I am out for the whole shipping thing now... lol

Sakura is a very popular character.

You love to hate her, our you love her, or you think Hinata is weird and Naruto would be better with her. Also she actually help Naruto and Sasuke this chapter.

I'm quite eager for next chapter. I mean I have literally no idea what to expect.

Was it ever suggested to have a separate pairing thread?

^^^^

Actually that would be great

Finically speaking that means Kishi could create some OVAs afterwards always milking the idea

Plus it would piss people off

haha, yeah I admit I want to see some feathers ruffled. Particularly people on NF. An open ending is the best for that.
Or NS, when it comes to NF.

anyway, I hope the sealing succeeds next week and we get back to Madara to end all this. I don't like the theories that since it was a cliffhanger the sealing will fail. Just get this over with.

darknil

What is the list of confirmed characters on sketches for the movie? I haven't seen one of Sasuke. Could that mean something..?

Oh guys, what if Kishi is trolling and the movie is a filler of the infinite Tsukuyomi?

I like the suggestion of that other poster. Kaguya send her soul to Sakura before getting seal and now they have to fight against her but more careful because they don't want to hurt her to seal her. Would make a more dynamic fight. Also give an excuse to give Sakura a BS power up so every member on team 7 can be OP as shit.

I think Kishi leaving them open ended has the most chances. And that would be the best way to handle it. Would it be good for shippers' sanity? Probably not :p

I avoided this thread ever since I joined. Not sure why. But got the mood recently to take a peek. Wanted to actually comment how refreshing it was to see the pairing stuff go unnoticed by others then this happened :lol
it's the cycle. We discuss pairings, random fighting match ups, powers and abilities, new chapter, repeat. The pairing talk is mostly ironic and for lulz though, complete with tumblr pics.

I like the suggestion of that other poster. Kaguya send her soul to Sakura before getting seal and now they have to fight against her but more careful because they don't want to hurt her to seal her. Would make a more dynamic fight. Also give an excuse to give Sakura a BS power up so every member on team 7 can be OP as shit.
as cool as it would be to see sakura kick ass, I feel like giving her a power up is a bit too much of a reach. The obito one makes sense for Kakashi, the Naruto/sasuke one was a bit much but I guess kishi justified it with some weirdness. I feel like giving sakura one is cheap because he'd be doing it just to placate a fanbase.

Then again that's not something he is afraid to do :p

I see. So safest bet is to hang around when chapter's out :p

What is the list of confirmed characters on sketches for the movie? I haven't seen one of Sasuke. Could that mean something..?

Oh guys, what if Kishi is trolling and the movie is a filler of the infinite Tsukuyomi?

I don't think anything has been confirmed yet?

So when Kaguya inevitably escapes this attempted sealing what do you guys think will happen? I think Kakashi even with the power up won't be able to help a ton on the offensive side. Sasuke could gain another rinnegan or awaken some other power to help out. I think this is the most likely.

Or the tensei's could show up and help out somehow with a plan of their own. It's obvious this sealing will not work, still too much time in the year left, lol. Or maybe she will be beat and something else will happen afterwards, but I doubt it.

You don't understand man, getting a terrible BS chapter, then have to wait half a month for a new one, yet still wanting to discuss Naruto daily. You run out of things to say LOL.

Heroman

Banned
So when Kaguya inevitably escapes this attempted sealing what do you guys think will happen? I think Kakashi even with the power up won't be able to help a ton on the offensive side. Sasuke could gain another rinnegan or awaken some other power to help out. I think this is the most likely.

Or the tensei's could show up and help out somehow with a plan of their own. It's obvious this sealing will not work, still too much time in the year left, lol. Or maybe she will be beat and something else will happen afterwards, but I doubt it.

or maybe a new villain shows up.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You don't understand man, getting a terrible BS chapter, then have to wait half a month for a new one, yet still wanting to discuss Naruto daily. You run out of things to say LOL.
The easy way out is to devolve into "best of" lists.

Best music in Naruto time?

Part 1:

Action: Ultimate Secrets

Scene: Sasuke's Theme

Shippuden:

Action: Kokuten

Scene: Senya ~ Itachi's Theme

It was really hard to pick just one for each category.

Ferrio

Banned
The easy way out is to devolve into "best of" lists.

Best music in Naruto time?

Maybe you can answer me something. There was a piece from part 1 that I don't think was ever on an OST last time I asked. It still may not be, but I'm hoping that's not the case.

It's pretty much a slow rendition that plays during Naruto's flashback to haku in the Gaara fight. Here it is... english dub though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esYJYwXiSfw&t=22m17s

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Maybe you can answer me something. There was a piece from part 1 that I don't think was ever on an OST last time I asked. It still may not be, but I'm hoping that's not the case.

It's pretty much a slow rendition that plays during Naruto's flashback to haku in the Gaara fight. Here it is... english dub though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esYJYwXiSfw&t=22m17s
A ton of awesome tracks were never released... some amazing fans have recreated them as "Naruto Unreleased OST" tracks that are all over Youtube now.

This one is Naruto Main Theme: Slow Version. Even iconic tracks like Haku's theme or tracks that they used all the time, like Predicament, never got released. And the new tracks from the Sound 5 arc never made it to an OST, either. Sound 5 Battle 2, for example.

Namikaze1

It is an neverending cycle. Chapter comes, we discuss said chapter. After a day, we begin to slowly descend into insanity due to chapter withdrawals. Chapter discussions turn to powerup discussions. From there, we go to discussing our hate for the Uchihas, namely their kekkei genkai. Once the weekend hits, that's when the pairing wars start anew. Once all the NaruSaku/SasuSaku/NaruHina discussions are exhausted, someone (probably me) tries to move the discussion over to Yaoi/Yuri pairings. This leads to someone attempting to prevent that discussion from coming up. Jerks, let me discuss SakuHina and others! Come Monday night, discussion goes back to powers, missing jutsus, top ten lists, etc. Wednesday comes, rinse and repeat. This is our cycle. Someone must end it soon.

DedValve

Banned
It is an neverending cycle. Chapter comes, we discuss said chapter. After a day, we begin to slowly descend into insanity due to chapter withdrawals. Chapter discussions turn to powerup discussions. From there, we go to discussing our hate for the Uchihas, namely their kekkei genkai. Once the weekend hits, that's when the pairing wars start anew. Once all the NaruSaku/SasuSaku/NaruHina discussions are exhausted, someone (probably me) tries to move the discussion over to Yaoi/Yuri pairings. This leads to someone attempting to prevent that discussion from coming up. Come Monday night, discussion goes back to powers, missing jutsus, top ten lists, etc. Wednesday comes, rinse and repeat. This is our cycle. Someone must end it soon.

Holy shit. What happened to that? I wish Kishi stuck to some rules instead of randomly throwing out powers then coming up with an explanation for it later.

a

Naruto still has the greatest Kekkei Genkei. Bless the Talk No Jutsu. He will pass it to his kids.

I still think Naruto/Hinata babies would be tooooo OP considering all the DNA going into that.

Welfare

It took us a week with no chapter to talk about pairings, and even with a chapter just recently, we already talk about pairings. smh

No pairings in Naruto make sense right now. They are all one way. Hinata > Naruto, Naruto > Sakura, Sakura > Sasuke, etc. etc.

Naruto needs to be a free man!

Man, when alien show up then I will change mind about part 2.It would be amazing.

Fix, Kishimoto is not a person to have some piece of dialog without it meaning anything. He called the Sage an alien and he didn't deny it. Of course they are Moon people.

If I don't get a Susanoo in space, the let down would be fatal.

I think it's a damn shame the series robbed us of a cool female Uchiha character rocking the sharingan and making sasuke look bad (like everyone else).

SolVanderlyn

Plot twist: Naruto's planet is the moon of another planet that dried up when Kaguya Tsukuyomi'd everyone, which is why there was no natural moon to begin with.

Plot twist: Naruto's planet is the moon of another planet that dried up when Kaguya Tsukuyomi'd everyone, which is why there was no natural moon to begin with.

it would explain why the naruto world is apparently so goddamn small.

the ninja nations comprise everything? where's my "Dark Contintent/Gourmet World" twist Kishi?

pls don't do that

Welfare

Even bigger plot twist: The story of Naruto is just from someone that has already been Tsukuyomi'ed. Their dream is for someone to kill Kaguya and cut the Tree so everyone can be free.

Ferrio

Banned
Bigger Twist: Naruto is dreaming, he's still in school and still a loser. Doesn't really have a nine-tails inside him, just what he dreamed up to cope with people rejecting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom