• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog-fu

Banned
That could work, would be great.

It could work, and the fight would last for as long as it takes the Hokage to get involved and help seal Kaguya.

if that does happen I can't help but think it will be Sakura. There are a lot of parrallels between kakashi's team when he was a child and narutos team. Rin was killed "for a specific reason" and I have a feeling if it is Sakura either naruto or Sasuke will have to kill her. Maybe Sasuke will kill her and then naruto fights sasuke.

Good point. I could see Naruto turn on Sasuke to protect Sakura.

todd360

The new naruto movie takes place years after the war, so obviously they win

but naruto and sasuke have like god powers so I doubt anyone will ever beat them.

Honestly this manga feels a lot like the Buu saga in DBZ where buu just got so powerful and stupid and ended up a good guy

I'm excited for the whole movie thing, but this early announcement just kills any sense of danger in the big fight. It would be like the attack on titan mangaka just telling us who survives at the end before the manga is over.

Frog-fu

Banned
Code:
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/82b98254a3e8416ca917f6a088387457/tumblr_nallafN0Yf1sfeppco1_1280.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/1cf5517d2f6ca9af6d8bba4f6e469e09/tumblr_nallafN0Yf1sfeppco2_1280.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/8220604ca252b535ebcfc27a1338ef15/tumblr_nallafN0Yf1sfeppco3_1280.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/7dd3b97f348e779a4b72c4eb24cf9116/tumblr_nallafN0Yf1sfeppco4_1280.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/c6f902e3832f4625d4f2c3111e15164a/tumblr_nallafN0Yf1sfeppco5_1280.png[/IMG]

Naruto should get one last power up and get the best eyes.

Byaukugan. Maybe Neji's ghost can come back from the dead and give Naruto his eyes, AND give him his blessing to go balls deep into Hinata.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Maybe Neji's ghost can come back from the dead and give Naruto his eyes, AND give him his blessing to go balls deep into Hinata.

Exclusive reaction from Neji Hyuga:
42B9fjF.gif

Loofy

So does this mean kakashi can turn off his sharingan now? Or will he have a headband over both eyes? I forgot why he even needed to have one covered.

Welfare

So does this mean kakashi can turn off his sharingan now? Or will he have a headband over both eyes? I forgot why he even needed to have one covered.
I think he needed to cover the eye because of it constantly draining his chakara.

Frog-fu

Banned

Kakashi will either
A) lose the Sharingan entirely
B) retain the Sharingan w/ ability to turn it on and off
C) lose Susanoo, Obito's So6p chakra and retain one Sharingan eye

It best not be B.

-Ryn

Banned
Kakashi will either

It best not be B.
Why not? I mean honestly after all the bullshit that's happened he might as well keep it. Not like taking it would make everything any less stupid.

I say let everyone keep their fun time powers. Then in the movie the world explodes.
Or they combine their powers and summon a therapist because holy shit does their world need one.

Kysen

Kakashi will either

It best not be B.

It better not be A, otherwise he goes back to being useless. Actually worse as he can't copy techniques anymore.

I actually want Kakashi to keep his newfound powers. Of course it's only temporary though. Still amazing to see my favourite character still being a badass.

Iztli

Im gonna start posting these videos here now :p

I've been watching them after every manga release for a while now. They are well done

Naruto 689

if that does happen I can't help but think it will be Sakura. There are a lot of parrallels between kakashi's team when he was a child and narutos team. Rin was killed "for a specific reason" and I have a feeling if it is Sakura either naruto or Sasuke will have to kill her. Maybe Sasuke will kill her and then naruto fights sasuke.

Good point. I could see Naruto turn on Sasuke to protect Sakura.

They're not going to fight because of Sakura or any third party meddling. When they're going to fight, it's going to be for the Hokage seat and to change the shinobi system. Sasuke's intentions are still shady.

Unless you guys are proposing they're going to have two fights in quick succession.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
I hope he keeps everything because of the special conditions by how the eyes were donated.

Naruto will lose the sage buffs and who knows what will happen to the tailed beasts, lol maybe Sasuke will get one of them? Same for Sakura.

-Ryn

Banned
I hope he keeps everything because of the special conditions by how the eyes were donated.

Naruto will lose the sage buffs and who knows what will happen to the tailed beasts, lol maybe Sasuke will get one of them? Same for Sakura.
When was it implied they'd lose their abilities?
I might be forgetting but I don't recall anything like that being eluded to. Naruto will probably free the tailed beasts but he'd still have the Sage buffs.

Welfare

Sasuke would just use the Tailed Beast as a tool, something Naruto doesn't want. Naruto will let the beasts roam free and inform the ninja world that they should not be used as war tools. That might be an issue that both will have to deal with once this war is over.

Sasuke would just use the Tailed Beast as a tool, something Naruto doesn't want. Naruto will let the beasts roam free and inform the ninja world that they should not be used as war tools. That might be an issue that both will have to deal with once this war is over.

Sasuke would want to destroy them most likely.

Pein

Banned
Sasuke should lose rinnegan , Naruto loses the sages buffs and all tailed beast powers excepts kurama's, Kakashi loses Perfect susanoo but keeps both sharingan.

You could strip away the full Kurama transformation and perfect susanoo too, Naruto and Sasuke and the fights and power levels of the world go back to reasonable levels.

I guarantee sage KCM naruto makes a way better fight vs BM naruto because fuck giant chakra blasts. I seriously am gonna be pissed if Naruto by the end of the series could destroy each village like nothing.

luckyguess

Neo Member
Letting the tailed beasts roam free would be nice and in the afterglow of the shinobi alliance, everyone would probably agree to leave them alone at first. However, you know that eventually, someone's going to lust for power and try to capture one; either a village wanting to boost their status or a rogue individual. Once one is captured, all the villages will go after the rest in order to balance the scales.

As for other options, you can't really kill a tailed beast. If I remember correctly, their chakra would just disperse for a few years and then reform. You'd probably just piss it off and then you're back to square one with the tailed beast distrusting humans.

Perhaps Naruto could be the sole jinchuriki, insuring that no one else can access and misuse them but I wonder how the tailed beasts would feel about remaining sealed up. Not really fair for them.

Letting the tailed beasts roam free would be nice and in the afterglow of the shinobi alliance, everyone would probably agree to leave them alone at first. However, you know that eventually, someone's going to lust for power and try to capture one; either a village wanting to boost their status or a rogue individual. Once one is captured, all the villages will go after the rest in order to balance the scales.

As for other options, you can't really kill a tailed beast. If I remember correctly, their chakra would just disperse for a few years and then reform. You'd probably just piss it off and then you're back to square one with the tailed beast distrusting humans.

Perhaps Naruto could be the sole jinchuriki, insuring that no one else can access and misuse them but I wonder how the tailed beasts would feel about remaining sealed up. Not really fair for them.

it makes sense why Sasuke would want to kill them all, their very existence incites the greatest fears and greed in mankind. Sasuke wants to get rid of walking nukes that can be captured and have a will of their own.

Welfare

Yeah Tailed beasts don't die. The latest example I can remember about that being metioned was when A and Tsunade intercepted Naruto and B. A wanted to kill Naruto so Obito would drop the war and buy the alliance some time before Kurama was revived.

So is it going to be revealed that Kakashi is actually a descendant of Tobirama? Which means he would have Senju DNA? Which would provide an explanation for the extreme ability Kakashi is employing following the absorption of Uchiha chakra?

That Senju DNA could simply be a part of the Obito power-up as well, but what I said would be cooler.

Pein

Banned
So is it going to be revealed that Kakashi is actually a descendant of Tobirama? Which means he would have Senju DNA? Which would provide an explanation for the extreme ability Kakashi is employing following the absorption of Uchiha chakra?

That Senju DNA could simply be a part of the Obito power-up as well, but what I said would be cooler.

I thought it was explained that Obito's eyes were basically super charged off of the sage's dna.

Ponn

Banned

Actually I find it more interesting if he has Uchiha DNA or chakra or whatever they want to call it to activate Sharingans. That means there could be a new clan of Sharingan users with spiky white hair.

jstripes

Banned

Naruto's not gonna lose sage mode. That's something he actually trained for.

Its from today's episode. Naruto witnesses Sakuras strength during battle and states he probably shouldn't talk back to Sakura anymore.

jstripes

Banned
When does the Sage say that once they use those seals, it strips them of the powers he granted them? I don't remember him implying that it was temporary in any way.

I've been reading manga and watching anime long enough to know that "god mode" powers acquired near the end of a series usually go away after they're needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom