• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just spent $15 on this.

Naruto_SD_Powerful_Shippuden_English_Cover.jpg

It seems really barebones so far. Simple gameplay, simple graphics, simple music, simple everything. I think... I may have wasted $15. I thought it would be more like the Ninja Council games. Hopefully it gets better.

I don't hate Sasuke, he just had suck ass and barely making it alive, being constantly rescued for the last kajillion chapters. Is like the opposite of Naruto.

Naruto: Dependable, reliable, main force yet perfect support, keeps morale high.

Sasuke: Unreliable, bad with orders, rushes onto battle, needs to be saved constantly, a complete liability. please chop his Moon hand and give it to Kakashi.

More like Milfkoto, Itachi's mom can get it. You heard me Pyromaniac, you can call me daddy.
Breh, I got a crow that needs an eye. Say that again.

This right here will end with Pyromaniac killing Miko-Milfkoto and Winterfang. Who wants to be Sasuke?
Whoever wants to be sasuke prepare to mindfucked by me!

I think the reason most people hate Sasuke is that he's a total doucher that doesn't realize he is one. He thinks he is the shit.

Like I said before.

He didn't talk to god for no reason.

Give it time.
Hopefully the lesson is that even if you got perfect genes, free power ups and the Sage himself tell you are a reincarnation/prophecy you can still suck if you don't do the hard work.

Also if Kakashi got some of the sage power that was on Obito's (explain his Chaka, power and speed boost) can he still compete with Sasuke's PS?

Loofy

Maybe I just have a bad memory but.. has anyone apart from Obito and Kakashi used kamui? if not then how come theyre the only two that use it so much? seems more useful then Susanoo.

Even Kaguya had no clue how it worked, you'd think she'd be an expert on it...

Maybe I just have a bad memory but.. has anyone apart from Obito and Kakashi used kamui? if not then how come theyre the only two that use it so much? seems more useful then Susanoo.
It's an Obito exclusive benefit of having his MS. So anyone who has dem eyes can do it, like Kakashi. They all got their own exclusive abilities just like each has a different style MS.

Madara has used it too!

Even Kaguya had no clue how it worked, you'd think she'd be an expert on it...

Among the Uchiha the are different sub-clans with different eye powers. Sasuke's clan seem to be able to control black fire, shisui powerful illusions, Obito's dimensions. Nobody knows what Madara's was. If course those are more noticeable when someone awakens the MS an incredible rare technique even among Uchiha's that instant catapults you into S-rank.

Speaking of that.

Kakashi's Kamui Raikiri. Is the black lighting made out of solidified dimensions (kind of his shurikens?)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm still upset we never saw Sasuke's dad do anything. In the recent Anbu Kakashi filler, Danzo praised him as one of the most intelligent ninja of his generation, which included Minato. You never hear/see anything about him, so most people think we was a no-name jounin. But he was the head of the entire clan. Plus, Fugaku is a cool name.

Madara/Izuna's EMS powers will probably never be revealed.

SolVanderlyn

Kisame might be pushing it... on second thought, maybe not. It's kind of a toss up. They both have similar powers with the huge chakra reserves. I don't think she could beat anyone stronger than him, and I think should would lose against Deidara simply because his fighting style is a natural counter to her close range style.

Kisame might be pushing it... on second thought, maybe not. It's kind of a toss up. They both have similar powers with the huge chakra reserves. I don't think she could beat anyone stronger than him, and I think should would lose against Deidara simply because his fighting style is a natural counter to her close range style.

Let's see as of right now (a slightly better Tsunade)

I think she can beat out of the akatsuki

Sasori, Kisame, kidan(maybe), kakuzu, white zetsu, team taka (including fresh eyes MS Sasuke) Everyone else is too tricky or just plain stronger.

Out of the kages, maybe Gaara's dad and that's a stretch.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
just wondering is yamato dead or what, I know he popped up in a chapter and vanished again?

Sakura needs more than just punching and a summon. It's so annoying how kishi didn't give her any jutsu.

She has her diamond jutsu which theoricaly (based on hype) means she has advance regeneration, which leaves her free to rush into any attack and punch the enemy to dead. She was able to resist Madara's black rod, which was something not even Hashirama could do ;)

SolVanderlyn

She needs to do some crazy genjutsu stuff soon, or use her medical ninjutsu in battle, like Kabuto. There's still time for Kishi to save her character!

Majine

Banned
As far as being a ninja goes, Sakura is such a waste of potential. Pretty much every other rookie is more interesting than her. Even Ino. Even Ino.

Kishi's thought process: I don't know.... she punches....? Okay, done. Now about Sasuke.

Khezu

She has her diamond jutsu which theoricaly (based on hype) means she has advance regeneration, which leaves her free to rush into any attack and punch the enemy to dead. She was able to resist Madara's black rod, which was something not even Hashirama could do ;)

A problem I have with her is that Naruto kinda does what she does, but better.
He is physically stronger then her, can regenerate like her, and now he can even heal people better then she can.

Even her powerup mode is basically just a way less useful and bland version of sage mode, one that takes years to charge up.

Yado

As far as being a ninja goes, Sakura is such a waste of potential. Pretty much every other rookie is more interesting than her. Even Ino. Even Ino.

Kishi's thought process: I don't know.... she punches....? Okay, done. Now about Sasuke.

Eh, their abilities may be more interesting but I don't think they could take her in a fight. & it's not like she has any special clan bloodlines to fall back on. I think Sakura could have been the perfect character to show how far an "ordinary" person can go with training and determination but the writers would rather see her fail over and over again I guess.

I don't think Sakura has fail much, the problem is her terrible personality. She needs to grow the fuck up, I know she is just a kid (15?,16 at most) but dammit girl this is war.

Frog-fu

Banned
I don't think Sakura has fail much, the problem is her terrible personality. She needs to grow the fuck up, I know she is just a kid (15?,16 at most) but dammit girl this is war.

Aside from her deal with Sasuke, what's so terrible about Sakura's personality, because surely you don't think her feelings for Sasuke is all there is to it?

Aside from her deal with Sasuke, what's so terrible about Sakura's personality, because surely you don't think her feelings for Sasuke is all there is to it?

I didn't liked how she lied to my boy Naruto. Even a naive, idealistic moron like him caught on her BS and actually he said he hated people that lied to themselves. She got Naruto that state that he actually hates a certain kind of people. That's how low he though of her at that moment.

She has a superiority complex, when she said she finally caught up with Naruto and Sasuke I was blown away, is like she lives in her own little world.

She gets has some rage problems, a short temper is a bad trait to have.

She relies way too much on Naruto, Naruto is just a boy, the weight she puts on his shoulder is staggering, like she blames him for going away and failing to bringing him back is his fault. Not to mention that she didn't even went to the mission to retrieve him.

The Sasuke stuff is just meh, she is not the first woman to do crazy things because she is in love with a bad egg.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I didn't hate Sakura until the confession scene, I just thought she was an incompetent, weak-willed, and poorly written character. But the confession turned her into a manipulative bitch. AND SHE STILL ENDED UP BEING WEAK WILLED AND FALTERING IN HER CONVICTION WHEN SHE ENDED UP FIGHTING SASUKE.

The 5 Kage arc made me lose all respect for Team 7(except Kakashi)

I still don't have any respect for Naruto after that hyperventilation scene.

Pein

Banned
Maybe I'm a simp but I would have rode it out with Sakura if she confessed to me. Worst thing that might happen Naruto gets laid and he marries Hinata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom