• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure sasuke could murder her with his bare hands and she'd be waiting in heaven for him to arrive. I don't ship anyone because I don't really care but I hope Hinata ends up with Naruto and has OP babies and I hope Sakura ends up with nobody. It's funny because she is in love with sasuke who treats her like shit and is constantly hurting the guy always there for her. That's why most people hate her I assume. But what really brings it home is that naruto and sasuke both respect and stand up for eachother way more than sakura ever did for either of them. In fact all she does is hurt naruto 90% of the time. I appreciate that kishi doesn't condone his own writing because he has made sasuke point out how dumb she is time and time again. Hopefully he sticks to his guns on that and she moves on.

She is just all over the place.

Sasuke only respect Naruto, because when he has entering Konoha Naruto's chakra was so intense even a non sensor like he felt it miles away. That must had being the mother of wake up calls. At that time Sasuke was so many tiers behind Naruto that a single clone would wipe him out.

Uchiha's respect power. Sakura is weak, both physically and mentally. Which sucks because she is durable as hell, has OP regeneration and nice speed and is actually pretty smart and a good observer. But she forgets all of that because she has a disorder, which is the worst since the little maturing she does, she will revert it back.

Look at Naruto and Sasuke, before the war started Naruto was a huge idealistic moron and Sasuke had his head so fucked he could barely talk. Right now both are strong individuals with clear goals and focus. Sakura is an expectator.

Why would Kishimoto keep trying to make Sakura into something, and then demote her which seems like every time? Why even bother?

I would have loved to see Itachi, and even Kisame make it to the end. They were different.

It would be unrealistic if she was anywhere near the two now. Even kakashi is nothing but a spectator. I guess we'll see what she does. I have a feeling something will happen that will make sasuke respect her a bit more considering how much kishi rubbed it in that he thinks she is useless.

bidguy

Banned
Sasuke only respect Naruto, because when he has entering Konoha Naruto's chakra was so intense even a non sensor like he felt it miles away. That must had being the mother of wake up calls. At that time Sasuke was so many tiers behind Naruto that a single clone would wipe him out.

when did this happen ? do you have the chapter number ?

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
So guys, what the hell happened to Hagoromo's brother?

Hamura.png

I don't think he's Black Zetsu, and he was strong enough to help Hago fight the ten tails and win. There's a giant chunk of story missing there and I think it's deliberate on Kishi's part. I can see him becoming real important real soon.

Became the descendant of the Hyuga clan.

So... If Naruto and Hinata have a baby they might accidentally make another Kaguya demon baby thing...

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Now, I didn't like Sakura at all during my time as a fan, but I always found it so hilarious that Sakura would take all the heat for everything when if you just take like 10 seconds to think about it, she's no worse than Naruto when it comes to Sasuke.

Sasuke tried to kill Naruto just as many times, if not more than he has Sakura, yet Naruto hyperventilates when people want to kill the dude. This is the same guy that's done nothing but made excuses for him ever since he started fucking up. No one criticized Naruto, but they will tear at Sakura all day.

Yet because Sakura supposedly has feelings for Sauce, she takes more heat than either of them. Never mind how insane the manga handled her. She was tossed around all the time with this character and that character telling her how she's supposed to feel about Naruto and Sasuke, to the point she's got no role but to choose between them because "oh no Sakura you're a bitch for stringing Naruto along but that's more important than you taking some time out for yourself to sort out your feelings for the Sauce first. Let's just tell you what to do and if you're falling apart inside with no confidence because you're nothing more than a chick for one of these dudes to bang, oh well!".

Fucked up part is people even use her confession against her like they couldn't understand that the girl was just cursed out by a dude for having her OWN feelings because she's supposed to love Naruto after all he's done for her. As crazy and insensitive as that was, she tried to put herself on the backburner and do away with Sasuke for Naruto's sake and everyone else's. She lied to try and get Naruto to forget about the promise he made her but then saw he was just as fucked up as she was with mixed feelings for Sauce.

That was one time she tried to fight a battle for Naruto but she was overcome with emotions (just like Naruto always is) and unable to see things through and almost got killed.

Now, I fell off the manga around this time (I do remember hearing about stuff but forgive me my knowledge is fairly dated), but I always found it pretty fucked up that the girl was the bunt of everyone's hatred when there's Sasuke who does whatever the hell he wants and Naruto who is no more of a masochist than Sakura is.

She's never been really useful (women useful in Naruto? Please) but her character wasn't half as bad as people made her out to be. All the main characters in the manga were fucking lunatics. And when there's side characters like Hinata who has absolutely no character outside of her crush on the main (and that's really pathetic ~ she's actually the worst girl in the manga, followed by Sakura, and Ino was the best from what I remember), and villains that turn out to just be "misunderstood" in the end (all that shit with Nagato was wack as hell), I think it really goes to show how fucked the manga is.

Characterization was absolute garbage.

That's all I gotta say. If something happened that disproves me,feel free to say. It's been a long ass time since I read this manga. (I had to backtrack and find that chapter with the confession to post this lol thank goodness there's wikipedia references to help with that).

Ishibear people criticized the shit out of Naruto for fainting. But to be fair, it was a lot of him. Before that Sasuke was with Orochimaru in order to get strong to defeat Itachi. Someone that everyone regarded as a villain even worse than orochimaru.

Naruto then learned that Sasuke killed Itachi but instead of coming back as a hero, he tried to assassinate the brother of the raikage. He joined the akatsuki an organization that was hunting a killing Jinchurikies like himself, and they pretty much had a kill on sigh order against him in every village.

The realization that Sasuke turned actually evil, put him over the edge.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
finally an OT for the manga, it always felt strange how a big series like this (and possibly others) only had one outlet on gaf for discussions. Let me never touch that manga megathread again

Hate on Hinata's crush on Naruto all you want but when push comes to shove she has showed time and again that she is down to ride son. She isn't all talk like a certain somebody. She talks the talk and walks the walk.

Hinata is obsessed with Naruto. If he gives her the D, it would be the greatest mistake he would ever do. He wouldn't be able to shake her out. She is a psycho girlfriend to be, complete with superpower stalker eyes.

Naruto would be better of with that normal girl that had a crush on Shikamaru. The one with the big glasses that didn't knew how to comb her hair.

I really don't care who Naruto ends up except with Sakura

She has a deranged personality and a fixation on one particular character that despises her that it drives me insane
There is only one way to get the point across to her thick as skull
I posted my thoughts on this matter awhile back in the manga thread
The only way I can see Sakura improve as a character is mentality.
You can give her bloody any power in the universe but the fact that she still thinks the same way as she did in Volume 1 about Sasuke is disheartening....

Sucking up to and grovelling over Sasuke is a gigantic problem for her... Sasuke clearly ignores her and finds it annoying yet she thinks he and her are destined for each other!

What I want to see happen is for her to express herself head on after the war to Sasuke about her feelings so that she could get rejected... but this is not enough!
She'll believe that he might one day change his mind... Therefore I want Sasuke to eventually get feelings for some else and actually go on a full on dedicated relationship with them (marrying them, whatever)

Eventually she will get the message (I hope) and move on... probably to Naruto

But I don't want that for two reason

1. Naruto isn't a random back up boy for Sakura (especially since you have a better caring person loving him elsewhere)

2. It wouldn't likely change her attitude at all and will probably still make her believe that she is somewhat up there as a idol for Naruto (ego problems)

So what should happen after that... she goes running to Naruto only to find out that he no longer has feelings for her (at all) but instead he has true feelings for Hinata, feelings way beyond that soulless crush he had with Sakura.

What also needs to added as the finishing blow that will make her hopefully finally release to grow the ***** up is to see everyone (yes even Ten Ten) moving on with their lives, all happy... maybe even with families.

That is the only way in which I see Sakura getting out of her little illusionary world

Of course there would be no point by then seeing as everything is over but oh well!

Namikaze1

If Naruto x Hinata doesn't happen, Kishi is getting a "Thank you" note. I need dem tears.

I basically don't care about who ends up with who. Okay maybe a little but I blame the hardcore sector of the NaruHina fanbase for that. I just don't want that pairing to happen just to see their particular reactions.

Now Tenten is a girl who deserves a lot more attention. Damn you, Kishi, for pushing her aside. I want to know more about her.

Hinata is obsessed with Naruto. If he gives her the D, it would be the greatest mistake he would ever do. He wouldn't be able to shake her out. She is a psycho girlfriend to be, complete with superpower stalker eyes.

Naruto would be better of with that normal girl that had a crush on Shikamaru. The one with the big glasses that didn't knew how to comb her hair.

I heard she's still in the backroom with Kakashi's rampage, Yamato, and the Byakugan.

Namikaze1

I heard she's still in the backroom with Kakashi's rampage, Yamato, and the Byakugan.
And Anko. Don't forget about Anko.
Seriously, what the hell happened to her after Orochimaru came out of her neck. I mean, she's probably part of the Alien Tree now but what the hell happened before then.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the anime mentioned the allied forces lost over 42,000 shinobi on the first day heading into night.

Did Naruto ever use "that jutsu" and what was it?

"That jutsu" Jiraiya mentioned at the beginning of part 2 hasn't been used yet but with Kakashi mentioning to Naruto that he knows he's prepared to die and it cutting right to the fourth next panel, I'm 100% sure Jiraiya taught him the Reaper Death Seal. What I don't know is how he is going to survive it since he's not going to repeat Naruto dying. I'm thinking it will involve his Uzumaki bloodline preventing him from death.

Jigorath

Banned
Of course Naruto x Sakura is happening. That's the only way this manga can get more disappointing. Hinata will probably end up getting killed off again.

Aeroknight94

Neo Member
i bet naruto going to end with naruto not getting with neither sakura or hinata. I know he has to know of the fans for both by now and I don't think he has what it takes to do it. I just caught up today and I agree that madara should have been the final villain. this kagura bitch is crazy and came out of nowhere. I think kishi might be pullin an tite kubo and is just trying to end the series.

Seriously, what the hell happened to her after Orochimaru came out of her neck. I mean, she's probably part of the Alien Tree now but what the hell happened before then.

Or Sasuke's Carnage. LOL I though he was going to annihilate some of the Konoha kids, not some worthless zetsu.

Edit: I can't believe there's a thread in here where I can actually discuss the manga events. I have the biggest Otaku boner right now. Never do I have to visit the shitfest of a thread that's there on community. Too much pervert manga.

Khezu

Naruto hooks up with Ino.
Sakura dies alone in a house full of cats.
Sasuke spends the rest of his life in prison for assassinating the acting Hokage.

Obito like the cockroach he is, survives, becomes Hokage.

Namikaze1

Naruto is just gonna make a clone, have it henge into Naruko, and the both would go at it all night long. It may not please the NaruHina/NaruSaku shippers but it will sure please the weird pairing fans out there.

Naruto hooks up with Ino.
Sakura dies alone in a house full of cats.
Sasuke spends the rest of his life in prison for assassinating the acting Hokage.

Obito like the cockroach he is, survives, becomes Hokage.
Even though I think kishi is preparing the readers for an obvious Obito death, I would kind of like it if he survived. Would be cool to see him and Sasuke rebuild the Uchiha clan.

Then again that means whoever is in charge would have to let them slide on all the atrocities they committed. Which were a lot o_0. That's seriously my most anticipated thing, to see how that's dealt with when this war is over. Or watch it be completely avoided :p

Macnair

Kind of funny why black Zetsu needed to explain why Kaguya is the enemy and all. Also, good thing the sage appeared before the Hokages could revive Madara. That's not a good idea.

Village

Shikimaru needs to become the hokage.

Naruto has being chasing that cooch since the beginning though. He deserves a piece of that.

One no
two thats rape culture.
Three, I hope sakura ends up with some nobody no one cares about

Why would Kishimoto keep trying to make Sakura into something, and then demote her which seems like every time? Why even bother?

I would have loved to see Itachi, and even Kisame make it to the end. They were different.

Either its a theme, or he just doesn't wnna give up on his ideas.

One no
two thats rape culture.
Three, I hope sakura ends up with some nobody no one cares about

Village please, I like you. Heck I could say that I love you. Surely you must know that Sakura is the only choice for Naruto. Naruto hasn't even bothered to answer Hinata's love confession months after it happened, yet he answered Sakura's right away.

MikeMyers

Village please, I like you. Heck I could say that I love you. Surely you must know that Sakura is the only choice for Naruto. Naruto hasn't even bothered to answer Hinata's love confession months after it happened, yet he answered Sakura's right away.

Naru/Sasu OTP.

Sakura can have Ino.

I like that Naruto practiced turning into a bunch of hot naked guys more than the Rasengan. I wonder what would Minato had touch about this. (Naruto can't help it, he was raised by the third hokage , huge pervert. Trained by Kakashi, huge pervert and then Jiraiya, Master pervert)

I like that girls in Naruto don't look like blow up dolls, can't get over that shit in One Piece.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Ishibear people criticized the shit out of Naruto for fainting. But to be fair, it was a lot of him. Before that Sasuke was with Orochimaru in order to get strong to defeat Itachi. Someone that everyone regarded as a villain even worse than orochimaru.

Naruto then learned that Sasuke killed Itachi but instead of coming back as a hero, he tried to assassinate the brother of the raikage. He joined the akatsuki an organization that was hunting a killing Jinchurikies like himself, and they pretty much had a kill on sigh order against him in every village.

The realization that Sasuke turned actually evil, put him over the edge.

That's not true

Eh, that was my experience. But mind you it was years ago. I used to be against all the mains so I was particularly irritated by both of their obsessions with the Sauce.

Hate on Hinata's crush on Naruto all you want but when push comes to shove she has showed time and again that she is down to ride son. She isn't all talk like a certain somebody. She talks the talk and walks the walk.

Was this towards me?

Her feelings for Naruto were always of little importance to me. But take that crush away and Hinata was nothing. She had nothing charming about her. (I even forgot her name until I saw it on here again lol)

1)Little to no interaction with her family ~ barely even Neji or even her teammates (anime doesn't count, neither does spin-offs), 2)no on-screen hobbies other than stalking Naruto, 3)no charm that attracts people outside of the way she looks but she's so generic to look at, 4)boring personality~ she never did anything interesting whereas Ino talked to everyone in town at a flower shop, Sakura was a nurse and Tenten was the blunt of jokes with her teammates all the time and 5)never did anything special but if she did, she was either brutalized for it somehow by her own will thus making everyone feel sorry for her or it was done for Naruto because she could never think for herself.

In fact, I think if she didn't crush on the main character and said main wasn't chasing another girl, Hinata would hardly be thought of. She was always shitty compared to Neji anyway. Everything she accomplished, Neji did long before her and was more appealing and cool with it.

And correct me if I'm wrong but, I don't recall Hinata winning any fight she got in. If something significant happened since she was destroyed by Nagato, feel free to tell me. That shit was embarrassing too. Big confession~ stabbed and then later does nothing as Sakura hugs her crush~ it was kinda funny tho.

The bolded is so true. I used to think it was kinda bogus that Naruto never gave the girl the time of day but you know, she's never really saw him as a person in the first place. Just an object of her affections but he treated her like a friend and she kept doing creepy, outrageous and humiliating shit to get his attention. If they couldn't even be "friends" on a normal level, trying to be in a relationship would be devastating. She's better off single and trying to do better for herself than constantly trying to get in Naruto's pants.

I always thought Ino was a better girl for him. They had a lot in common. Meanwhile, Sakura deserves time to get her shit together (I don't know why I'm "defending" her, might be because it's been so long and I'm thinking more clearly) but I think she did have feelings for Naruto, but she's never had a fair chance to think about it. That's so annoying though.

She really should've told everyone to go to hell and let her think shit through on her own time. Ironically, Naruto never really shoved it in her face (he knew how she felt for Sasuke but never told her anything, he just lets her handle her own feelings).

*sighs* I feel so lost. I probably should give this another look so I can talk more extensively about this but I don't have the interest. Also, it's sad to know not much has changed for the characters. With my limited knowledge, I still can remember every fuck up~ then again, I'm always critical of character development haha

I like that Naruto practiced turning into a bunch of hot naked guys more than the Rasengan. I wonder what would Minato had touch about this. (Naruto can't help it, he was raised by the third hokage , huge pervert. Trained by Kakashi, huge pervert and then Jiraiya, Master pervert)

I like that girls in Naruto don't look like blow up dolls, can't get over that shit in One Piece.
That whole sequence was hilarious. The very idea of Naruto somewhere in private practising that jutsu over and over again until he perfects it. Then the hyping up of the move, it was like hey sasuke I think it's time we fight back, time to whip out...THAT jutsu. They're both in awww yeahhh mode. Then the actual act of using it during the utmost serious time against the most serious villain they've ever faced. The fact that Sasuke knew it was coming and just went along with it shaking his head along the way. The fact that it worked. The reactions of Sakura/Kakashi/etc...

Good times good times.

edit: Whoa yo lets back it up. I don't really care for Hinata as a character but some of this stuff is too harsh. For one, her affection toward is deeper than anything Sakura could churn up. She likes his very character and attitude. In fact he is her inspiration for breaking out of the shell she has always been in which early on you can always tell was eating her up. That's deep rooted affection moreso than any of the shallow crap sakura feels about everything really.

I agree that her character doesn't really do much but I feel like she is not much different than Ino. Ino got more screen time for no other reason than the fact that she was on Shikamaru's team and who her dad was. Other than that they did touch plenty of times on Hinata's personal struggles. Yes they mostly touched on it when Naruto was in danger and she stepped in or when he was doing something she respected but hey that's still some insight on what she has been up to and how hard she has been working. Also it's not about winning any fight, the fact that she stepped in and put up is what makes the difference. Sakura is all talk. You want the sauce? Go fucking get the sauce. Even if it means death. You want Naruto? Act like it gaddamn. Everyone in this series seems to act with conviction other than her.

All I know is every single character (including sasuke) seems to like and respect Naruto more than Sakura ever did and that was always annoying.

Kaizer

Banned
Man, I haven't read Naruto since Naruto was talking with all of the tailed beasts in this Ninja War Arc, I have all the Shonen Jump issues on iPad - just got some reading to do!

Namikaze1

Oh he will. Hashirama will use his Talk no Jutsu on him. It's not as strong as Naruto's so he will have help in the form of Hagoromo to help him out in convincing Madara to do a face turn.

Madaras is going to turn face and team with the Kages. It's the theme going on now. Oro, Kabuto, Obito etc.

That's pretty much being the theme lately. Villains are caught up in the circle of hatred, I like Kaguya as a villain just for the sake of not having an Uchiha villain, phew it's being a while man. And people give shit to Tobirama for being racist, but those Uchiha can't be trusted.

The backroom is pretty crowded. Mizuki is still in their waiting for his chance to dethrone Kaguya as this series one true villain.
Sakura will end up with her one true and only love, Rock Lee.
Please, she'll end up with Neji.
Madaras is going to turn face and team with the Kages. It's the theme going on now. Oro, Kabuto, Obito etc.
Yeah it's pretty obvious at this point. Madara flashback incoming.

Namikaze1

"It was me, Naruto! It was me all along!" - Tobi/Obito

"No, it was me, child! It was me all along!" - Madara

"The hell you two talking about?! I was the one scheming and shit!" - Black Zetsu

I'm waiting for whoever was scheming behind Black Zetsu's back to show up any time now.

I would be cool to have Madara as a hero. Obito is way better as a hero than a villain, he was asking for the Talk no Jutsu way too hard.

There's one thing I liked however. Hashirama being the one that cause the heel turn instead of Sasuke. Naruto being strong enough and mature enough that he knew of that miles away and didn't had a sappy reunion with Sasuke but rather as a welcoming audition to the war effort.

Edit:

"It was me, Naruto! It was me all along!" - Tobi/Obito

"No, it was me, child! It was me all along!" - Madara

"The hell you two talking about?! I was the one scheming and shit!" - Black Zetsu

I'm waiting for whoever was scheming behind Black Zetsu's back to show up any time now.

It was Jashin all along!!

Namikaze1

The backroom is pretty crowded. Mizuki is still in their waiting for his chance to dethrone Kaguya as this series one true villain.

Please, she'll end up with Neji.

Yeah it's pretty obvious at this point. Madara flashback incoming.
Man, Mizuki must be built as fuck by now after three years in prison. Dude probably got a gang and shit in there.

I would be cool to have Madara as a hero. Obito is way better as a hero than a villain, he was asking for the Talk no Jutsu way too hard.

There's one thing I liked however. Hashirama being the one that cause the heel turn instead of Sasuke.
I think you mean face turn not heel turn. Wrasslin terms brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom