• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroman

Banned
To much love talk, not enough gai talk.
562336_o.gif

Namikaze1

It's because it's basically our Cycle of Hatred. Think of brand new chapters as a new generation. With each one follows war, murder, etc. Except with us, it's just pairing wars. I call this cycle the Cycle of Discussions.

So what you're telling me that we should never talk about sakura.

Sakura is the queen of tumblr, who is the kingdom of pairings. I honestly don't know what else to dscuss. I literally have no idea what's going to happen next chapter, like Imposible for me to predict.

MikeMyers

Rate these pairings.

Sakura x Lee
Sakura x Neji
Sakura x Kiba
Sakura x Shino
Sakura x Garra
Sakura x Kankuro
Sakura x Choji
Sakura x Shikamaru

Namikaze1

Rate these pairings.

Sakura x Lee
Sakura x Neji
Sakura x Kiba
Sakura x Shino
Sakura x Garra
Sakura x Kankuro
Sakura x Choji
Sakura x Shikamaru
On a scale of 1 to 10:
Nope
Hahaha
Better off with Hinata
Hahahahahaha
Matsuri already got dibs
Already got a doll for that
Bwahahahahaha
Temari and Ino don't need anymore competition

Wait, I was suppose to scale them! Damnit! Um, 0. All 0.

Wynnebeck

Banned
As long as Shikamaru and Temari get together in the end, I couldn't care less about the rest of the them. Sakura deserves someone like Sasuke to smack her around though.

Khezu

tenten to end the war with her fan
believe

Speaking of her fan and those tools.

Anyone else feel those things were super out of place?

Compared to what the Sage could do with his own powers, they all seemed pointless.
The fan was alright, but insignificant in the grand scheme of things, and the other 4 are just convoluted garbage.

Frog-fu

Banned
OK, some not pairing talk then.

If you were to reborn in the Narutoverse and you could have your pick from any non-dōjutsu, which KKG would you pick?

I'm be tempted to go with Particle or Magnetism. That shit is dope.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
question about the anime - has the music in This clip (and many, many others) been released yet? It showed up for the first time pretty recently, but it's been all over the place and I fucking love it. IT's like the new Heaven Shaking Event

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

If you were to reborn in the Narutoverse and you could have your pick from any non-dōjutsu, which KKG would you pick?

I don't care if it isn't the "best", but Haku's ice was the dopest ability in the entire series. So, definitely that.

Khezu

Is the flying thing the old guy does a KGG?

I was never sure what was going on with that.

Also I guess wood bullshit isn't counted as a KGG right? I'm kind of annoyed that will never be explained.

Frog-fu

Banned
I don't care if it isn't the "best", but Haku's ice was the dopest ability in the entire series. So, definitely that.

Haku's ability was GOAT in Part I, idgaf. Though Gaara was in it and he is all but confirmed to have Magnet Release.

Phuckeet.

Also Haku's a girl. Fuck off, Kishimoto.

Is the flying thing the old guy does a KGG?

I was never sure what was going on with that.

Also I guess wood bullshit isn't counted as a KGG right? I'm kind of annoyed that will never be explained.

Kekkei Tōta, so technically neither of us allow to pick it up, but whatever, yeah.

Wood Release can be picked too. What do you want explained about that though?

ElFly

Checking Naruto wikia there's nothing particularly useful if you are not a ninja.

I guess I'd go with the "swift release" cause inheriting the ability to move quickly instead of having to train for it is cool.

That or mokuton. Being able to summon a forest is always useful somehow.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I really wouldn't mind a darker spinoff centered around Mist Village and its history. They seem to have the coolest ninja and there's a lot of shit that went down in that village that would make for some really great ninja-themed plotlines. In fact, I would prefer this to a part 3.

GaimeGuy

I really wouldn't mind a darker spinoff centered around Mist Village and its history. They seem to have the coolest ninja and there's a lot of shit that went down in that village that would make for some really great ninja-themed plotlines. In fact, I would prefer this to a part 3.

What we need is a sequel to Naruto SD

SolVanderlyn

question about the anime - has the music in This clip (and many, many others) been released yet? It showed up for the first time pretty recently, but it's been all over the place and I fucking love it. IT's like the new Heaven Shaking Event
I hear this in so many of the newer episodes, but I've been looking on Youtube for the past twenty minutes and can't find it anywhere. :(

What we need is a sequel to Naruto SD
...I wouldn't say no, but this is far from priority number one. :p

Khezu

Haku's ability was GOAT in Part I, idgaf. Though Gaara was in it and he is all but confirmed to have Magnet Release.

Phuckeet.

Also Haku's a girl. Fuck off, Kishimoto.

Kekkei Tōta, so technically neither of us allow to pick it up, but whatever, yeah.

Wood Release can be picked too. What do you want explained about that though?

Why it was so rare and powerful, Hashi seems like the only person to ever have it naturally outside of Kaguya sorta.

It can do weird shit like suppress Bijuu chakra.

I'm not sure if it's the Mokuton or the Ashura chakra, but why Hashis cells power everything up to ridiculous degrees.

I remember the manga straight up saying it was not a KGG but just a weird mutation Hashi had, and only him.

GaimeGuy

Why it was so rare and powerful, Hashi seems like the only person to ever have it naturally outside of Kaguya sorta.

I'm not sure if it's the Mokuton or the Ashura chakra, but why Hashis cells power everything up to ridiculous degrees.

I remember the manga straight up saying it was not a KGG but just a weird mutation Hashi had, and only him.

wood style is earth+water style.

But for some reason only Hashirama can use it

And for some reason it can control the bijuu

Frog-fu

Banned
its not gonna happen brah. you'll be eating your own crow

never forget
naruhina_confirmed___poster__by_xpvtcaboosex-d5pfhad.jpg

tumblr_n40p61cSu81s2ptq2o1_500.jpg

My guess Hashirama got Mokuton through Ashura. Yang = life. Wood + Water + Yang = Wood Release, maybe? I dunno.

its not gonna happen brah. you'll be eating your own crow

never forget
naruhina_confirmed___poster__by_xpvtcaboosex-d5pfhad.jpg

too bad there is no romance focused in this manga at all but Naruto has to grow up someday Sakura seems to be so much closer to how his mother was with his father

Hinata being my favorite girl in this series has had very little connection to him but she does show up right a the turn of a fight when she seems to cause him to amp up to the next level to kick ass

so I am wondering why was she being used in this what at all but the one who always loved and believe in him from the very start

Kishi is pandering to his shipping fanbase and is playing both sides of course.

The fuck he is.

Dude has stated multiple times that he doesn't give a fuck about the international fanbase.

He only cares about the audience in Japan, and is barely aware of us outside of interviews with SJ USA.

All the more to troll the shipping fanbase. If he doesn't care, why by consistant? He isn't. Here is a Naruto x Hinata chapter. Here is a Naruto x Sakura. Here is a Sakura x Sasuke. Don't forget the all important Naruto x Sasuke chapter.

The guy doesn't pick sides.

Khezu

It doesn't matter.

If Kishi goes Naruto X Sakura.

The anime team will just ignore it and go with Hinata anyway.
They will probably dedicate an entire hour long special to their wedding, and it will have the biggest budget in the history of the Naruto anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom