• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog-fu

Banned
There's a little discrepancy with the Naruto sketches.

004n.jpg

As you can see, on the left he's significantly shorter. According to the most recent data book Naruto is 166cm. I think this could mean one of two things:
1. There will be two timeskips
2. Naruto is currently 173cm, having grown a few inches since the start from Part II

It's also worth noting that the attire on the left was called Naruto's mission attire, while the clothes on the right are what he wears when he's at Ichiraku's, i.e. home.

Point is, I already explained why I think he'd be a better hokage and I don't really care if you agree at this point since we've said pretty much everything on the matter.

And yes, don't try to act like you're not in the small minority of people who would find it "unforgivable" to make Kakashi hokage before Naruto. It's probably still far from the ending of the series if there indeed going to be a part 3.

I'm as tired of this argument as you are so I'll just leave it at this. I haven't met many people on any of the other forums I frequent that are happy with Naruto being passed up for Hokage.

Sick chapter. I knew the sage planned this all out and he was the bad guy. I wonder what his intentions are.

As you can see, on the left he's significantly shorter. According to the most recent data book Naruto is 166cm. I think this could mean one of two things:
1. There will be two timeskips
2. Naruto is currently 173cm, having grown a few inches since the start from Part II

It's also worth noting that the attire on the left was called Naruto's mission attire, while the clothes on the right are what he wears when he's at Ichiraku's, i.e. home.
I'm down for 2 time skips.

There's a free season of Naruto on Xbox. I'm enjoying it right now. Kakashi's English voice is cool.

Edit: LOL Pyromaniac you douche.

So, no new episodes this week?

Also, what are the best anime movies I'm gonna go torrent hunting tonight for some good Naruto.

I haven't watched the actual anime in ages now because of filler but can anyone fill me in on what's good after these arcs.

Naruto 1-133/5 (Sasuke vs. Naruto fight)
Garra Dies Arc was good
Sasuke retrieval arc terrible
Asuma Arc was good
Pain Arc had good parts

That's kinda where I lost interest because of the inconsistency, I've just been reading everything since. Same for One Piece, waaaay too much filler to stay up-to-date with anime showings.

I wan't to see how he handles the girls in Naruto.
Wow, that last chapter was so laughably bad I couldn't even laugh by the end. I just closed my browser tab and moved on.

Popping in to ask what the latest rumors are on a Part 3 for Naruto? Part 2 was, as a whole, horrid. After the Pain arc it was a spiral of shit. I'm wondering if there have been any chirps about Kishimoto continuing the series. I know about the last movie, but that's all.

Kishi has lost the touch.

I hate that shit about Naruto.
It's actually a pet peeve of mine when they try to keep the main protagonist as overly silly and whatnot. I get why they do it, if you make him TOO cool like Sasuke it could come off as douchy or at least cause some detachment from a lot of the fanbase.

That doesn't mean he can't do it sometimes though :( I mean he has had his moments but they're usually underscored by typical Naruto silliness. For once I want to see him look and say and do something super badass then drop the mic on these assholes and walk away.

I would unironically love for this to happen
A noncanon video game whose developers are notoriously biased towards Hinata and NaruHina makes it canon? Yeah sure whatever.
Well when the attack is directly mirroring a scene from the canon manga its kinda hard to doubt.
It's actually a pet peeve of mine when they try to keep the main protagonist as overly silly and whatnot. I get why they do it, if you make him TOO cool like Sasuke it could come off as douchy or at least cause some detachment from a lot of the fanbase.

That doesn't mean he can't do it sometimes though :( I mean he has had his moments but they're usually underscored by typical Naruto silliness. For once I want to see him look and say and do something super badass then drop the mic on these assholes and walk away.
wasnt this Naruto's badass moment tho?
naruto-sage-mode.jpg

I mean in his entire fight with pain he didnt do anything silly and was serious and pretty unforgiving.

For people with an illogical mind maybe.
you're a laughing banana so I wouldn't put you in the logical department

either way... with people saying that Sakura's timeskip look is wearing a Uchiha necklace, everything will be revealed in all good time

I guess Sakura finally will get the man she was obssesing over... just by looks alone and not really even caring about hi personality

spoiler panel is out

some talk between Naruto and Minato. This has truly ended, time to put the silly theories to rest :p

edit: another one got posted

yep, Minato said goodbye and vanished.

edit2: chapter's out

His other half is still in Naruto, and I think they'll stick around. Well, we got to find out what Naruto's and especially Sasuke's plans are :p

LNBL

The feels though, but I can't help but feel this ending was rushed. Don't know why, since it's been going on for a long while :/

The feels though, but I can't help but feel this ending was rushed. Don't know why, since it's been going on for a long while :/

not as rushed as Kuroko or Beezlebub

Since they did indeed stretch the War from 4+ years.... it is just that they concluded the Kaguya battle quite quickly

Mendrox

So Naruto is really ending in the coming weeks?

Nya it won't. Naruto is a cashcow in this world, more than One Piece (in the sense of merchandise and publicity over the world). Jump isn't as stupid to just end Naruto. They will surely continue it somehow

Agreed. Whatever happened to the Sasuke/Izuna connection? What did Hashirama give Sasuke?

At least they gave Obito a proper sendoff.

one_kill

Bah, I hope Kishi does another time skip. I just want it to stop. I don't care about loose ends or plot holes, just move on.

Bah, I hope Kishi does another time skip. I just want it to stop. I don't care about loose ends or plot holes, just move on.
Nah, if it's going to be the same shit foreshadowing leading to nothing being explained then end the series imo.
No point in having a great story turn into a piss poor one.

Maddocks

Damn, think this was the first chapter that actually felt like...its coming to an end, they are about to finish it in a grand style. Poor Kakashi, but I'm happy for him. Shame he lost this sharigan though.

We have till dec to enjoy the manga and what it brings. Wonder what is next.

Naruto said he will find a great girl just like her mother. I couldn't think any other woman than Sakura.

Now I wanna know what is Sasuke is planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom