• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Was Henson's Energy drink any good?

Explain to me how Road Dogg comes back in 5 weeks from a ruptured disk in his back and the next week takes a powerbomb through the table again?

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
did that get announced? I missed it entirely.

I still think that match should be dropped and they should be in the tournament. That's where the money is on this show. If they aren't going to defend the US or IC title on the card, fuck the tag titles...

Actually, you could have all the titles defended easily at SS. You have three matches at the PPV (using the bracket revealed already)

SemiFinal 1 - Alberto Del Rio vs Roman Reigns - winner also gets the US Title
SemiFinal 2 - Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens - winner also gets the IC Title
Final - Winner of Match 1 vs Winner of Match 2 - winner receives the WHC.

Aiii

So not worth it
Actually, you could have all the titles defended easily at SS. You have three matches at the PPV (using the bracket revealed already)

SemiFinal 1 - Alberto Del Rio vs Roman Reigns - winner also gets the US Title
SemiFinal 2 - Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens - winner also gets the IC Title
Final - Winner of Match 1 vs Winner of Match 2 - winner receives the WHC.

So no matter what, someone ends up with the main and a secondary title.

bjork

Didn't know it was still sold.

The energy drink market has so much selection, it's ridiculous. You can miss entire lines of stuff because a store is busy carrying all these weird-ass offshoot brands that never catch on and never sell.

Protip: if you ever see Rockstar Organic, it's in a can that looks light green with wood grain on it, avoid. It tastes like Pine Sol.

So no matter what, someone ends up with the main and a secondary title.

When the Warrior won at WM6, he just vacated the lesser title. So say Owens somehow won the title. He could throw the IC title down and bury all the past champs. Cheap heat, easy.

The energy drink market has so much selection, it's ridiculous. You can miss entire lines of stuff because a store is busy carrying all these weird-ass offshoot brands that never catch on and never sell.

Protip: if you ever see Rockstar Organic, it's in a can that looks light green with wood grain on it, avoid. It tastes like Pine Sol.

When the Warrior won at WM6, he just vacated the lesser title. So say Owens somehow won the title. He could throw the IC title down and bury all the past champs. Cheap heat, easy.
I haven't had an energy drink since high school. The crash is what killed them for me. And I also discovered fat burners in college.

Hex

Banned
If I were booking.....
Cesaro would win it all vs Ambrose, Reigns would come in and just go ape shit and monster crush both of them giving Reigns vs Cesaro for the title but also vs Ambrose so that there was something in the mix to keep it from getting boring. Mix in the Authority and Seth Rollins getting jealous that the Authority was courting Reigns leading to Reigns getting the strap at the Rumble and heel Reigns vs Rock at Mania

somedevil

They did 5 of the tournament matches on Raw. Here is the 3 that will be on Smackdown:

Neville vs Barrett
Ryback vs Kalisto
Del Rio vs Stardust

CTZYEWkWcAArsnw.jpg

Gah, already have tickets for the PROGRESS ENDVR show that day.

It's incredible to think how busy and loaded the UK scene is compared to even 3 years ago, that there's two shows on the same day in the same city I'm dying to go to.

Breaking Ground is a work.

411Mania/Wrestling said:
PWInsider (via wrestlinginc.com) reports that even though there was speculation about Sara Del Rey’s coaching status following her appearance on WWE Breaking Ground. It was assumed that she was just working on the main roster as an agent, but she is also still working in NXT as a trainer. She spends time at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, as does former TNA talent Sarah Stock (Dark Angel, Sarita), who works with the women.

Breaking Ground also showed William Regal teaching the promo classes. However, the person that usually does that is Ryan Katz, who used to be independent wrestler GQ Money. He’s said to be a “Dusty Rhodes Guy” and worked closely with Rhodes before his death.

UberTag

If I were booking.....
Cesaro would win it all vs Ambrose, Reigns would come in and just go ape shit and monster crush both of them giving Reigns vs Cesaro for the title but also vs Ambrose so that there was something in the mix to keep it from getting boring. Mix in the Authority and Seth Rollins getting jealous that the Authority was courting Reigns leading to Reigns getting the strap at the Rumble and heel Reigns vs Rock at Mania
I love that booking plenty. Shame they'll wind up going with something far less compelling.

Ultratech

I haven't had an energy drink since high school. The crash is what killed them for me. And I also discovered fat burners in college.

I used to drink 'em quite a bit in my college days (mostly for working out).
However, my body gets used to them fairly quickly, so after a few days, it pretty much has no real effect.

Used to drink one brand for a few days, then swap to another. (I loved me some Monster Khaos.)
I don't even bother drinking them anymore though.

Kaladin

December is a throwaway month usually right?

Why not use this opportunity to give the belt to someone who would never get a chance at it otherwise.

Take it off them at the Royal Rumble and defeat them at Fast Lane if you don't want them in the title picture at Mania, but it would at least be something different.

The end of Raw

Main event segment is a tribute for Kane and The Undertaker by Bray Wyatt. Wyatt comes out alone and talks about the spirits of Kane and Taker, the change ahead. Taker's music hits to a big pop. The Brothers of Destruction come out and the crowd goes mental. The rest of The Wyatt Family runs down but Taker and Kane clear the ring. Braun Strowman fights back but they throw him into the announce table. They hit a double chokeslam on Wyatt and walk out together to end the show.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rollins' injury is like Christmas come early for fantasy bookers trying to explain how and why Roman Reigns is going to turn heel.

orioto

Good Art™
Wow at that bracket. When WWE is in deep shit with super low rating and Cena out etc.. And they have an occasion at creating somthing exciting with a vacant title and a tournament ppv, and they do that... You know they are hopeless..

KingBroly

Banned
Wow at that bracket. When WWE is in deep shit with super low rating and Cena out etc.. And they have an occasion at creating somthing exciting with a vacant title and a tournament ppv, and they do that... You know they are hopeless..

Well, apparently tonight's Raw is pretty good from reports.

But this is really what happens when they have such a scripted structure that doesn't think more than 3 days down the line. There was no contingency plan for Seth getting injured. NONE. That's literally how bad they've fucked things up for years.

And the sad thing?

We're probably going back to that structure once the Tournament is done.

Bronx-Man

Banned
The end of Raw

Main event segment is a tribute for Kane and The Undertaker by Bray Wyatt. Wyatt comes out alone and talks about the spirits of Kane and Taker, the change ahead. Taker's music hits to a big pop. The Brothers of Destruction come out and the crowd goes mental. The rest of The Wyatt Family runs down but Taker and Kane clear the ring. Braun Strowman fights back but they throw him into the announce table. They hit a double chokeslam on Wyatt and walk out together to end the show.
Well whadda know, Bray did something that was completely fucking meaningless.

Didn't everyone know it was a worked shoot? I mean, did people really think Baron Corbin's attitude in real life is coincidentally identical to his characters?

Or manufacturing drama with saying that Dana Brooke is on the verge of getting cut, or timing Devin's release so they can show it on Breaking Ground?

On the other hand, Mojo as shown on Breaking Ground is absolutely believable as the real Mojo.

DMczaf

I'm reading really shitty Raw spoilers and still watching Raw...

It's like if you knew something really bad is going to happen to yourself in the future, but you can't stop the chain of events from happening.

WWE Final Destination.

Fox318

It's like if you knew something really bad is going to happen to yourself in the future, but you can't stop the chain of events from happening.

WWE Final Destination.
Were you really gonna watch the bears or Lakers tonight?

WWE Final Destination.
Well you're a fan of wargames, so you're used to awful shows.

Top Bottom