• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Reminder awesome FREE Euro wrestling

CTYo_EjUkAAH_3B.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Y'all might as well just admit that if people tell you what happens in advance you will always skip Raw because that shit is 3 hours long

Reminder awesome FREE Euro wrestling

CTYo_EjUkAAH_3B.jpg

Kay Lee Ray was a jobber recently on NXT, so it will be good to see her in a more competitive match.

Mastiff vs. Cole should be intriguing due to style and size differences.

Sabre vs. Ciampa should be awesome, as should Strong vs. Ospreay.

And the wXw match has some unsung talents like Walter and Dieter.

orioto

Good Art™
Well, apparently tonight's Raw is pretty good from reports.

But this is really what happens when they have such a scripted structure that doesn't think more than 3 days down the line. There was no contingency plan for Seth getting injured. NONE. That's literally how bad they've fucked things up for years.

And the sad thing?

We're probably going back to that structure once the Tournament is done.

Yeah but i don't know you would think crisis situation would make them try new things and writers actually try to elevate the product.

Yeah but i don't know you would think crisis situation would make them try new things and writers actually try to elevate the product.

Well, the last two times they tried new things were with Bryan and Seth

And both of them died the same year those new things were attempted (Bryan did it 2 years in a row both times they tried new things with him), sooooo

At a time when the last thing they can take is more deaths, injuries, people leaving and doing better elsewhere, etc. I can't blame them for going back to the status quo of new Cena

The end of Raw

Main event segment is a tribute for Kane and The Undertaker by Bray Wyatt. Wyatt comes out alone and talks about the spirits of Kane and Taker, the change ahead. Taker's music hits to a big pop. The Brothers of Destruction come out and the crowd goes mental. The rest of The Wyatt Family runs down but Taker and Kane clear the ring. Braun Strowman fights back but they throw him into the announce table. They hit a double chokeslam on Wyatt and walk out together to end the show.

Marked out just reading this, I imagine it's better in my head.
My version contains 2001 Brothers of Destruction so reality ain't living up to that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Been skipping it for years without knowing in advance. Tuesday morning reports do the job.

You guys must have much more fulfilling lives than me because I have nothing better to do.

You guys must have much more fulfilling lives than me because I have nothing better to do.

I just got Madden and 2 MLB Show games to play, plus have 5 books and 6 TV seasons on backlog to read and watch

And I'm considering reinstalling my Steam for the upcoming holiday sale on my new touch laptop, which would give me another...100+ games on backlog to play

Plus I bought a PS2 and have a few games coming for that

It hurts :'[

bjork

I have no idea about that, I just know I'm good with reading reports. Been doing it for quite some time now. Even for PPVs. It's an easier way to consume the product for me.

Y'all might as well just admit that if people tell you what happens in advance you will always skip Raw because that shit is 3 hours long

Fuckin bingo, mate.

Rather play some Black Ops 3 and then head over to Gamestop to get Fallout 4 at 9 PM. Cause it's 2015 and I still buy games physically and at a Gamestop.

number47

This is actually the perfect position for Cesaro. A random person has to fit it. Cesaro can get a new theme.if the ratings are bad.they can just blame him. Just a mid carder moving up for a moment in the light.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Those tournament matches/brackets...LOL

I mean, come on, WWE. Try.

Top Bottom