• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

pulsemyne

How to kill what would have been a hot crowd. Have the big shoe against Reigns as your first match after 15 minutes of fucking talking.

Gonzalez

Banned
How to kill what would have been a hot crowd. Have the big shoe against Reigns as your first match after 15 minutes of fucking talking.
In defense, the point of these matches for Roman is to make sure everyone he faces has "Go away heat". Big show, (Most likely) Sheamus next.

"You hate Roman, fine. But do you really like Big Show?"

Knox

Haven't watched RAW in a while, thought I would tune in due to the Rollins situation to see how they would handle it. First 15 minutes is a promo setting up Roman as the obvious winner of tournament followed by a match with the Big Show.

Nothing interesting is going to come out of this is it? I should just turn it off right?

JTripper

It's good that they get a chance to push Roman towards the title again right now because once he finally gets his chance at Survivor Series, Sheamus will just cash in and Roman will be screwed over again.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how they imply HHH could just give him the title, which would break the show.

Nah they're gonna drag this shit out looooooong and have Roman win at a big event like Rumble or WM.

At the latest, he'll win at the Rumble. People turned on the product when they were obviously dragging out/not wanting to do Champ Bryan, they absolutely will if they drag this shit out past January. They already had problems once with this concept, just do it. Give him the strap and don't look back

JTripper

Haven't watched RAW in a while, thought I would tune in due to the Rollins situation to see how they would handle it. First 15 minutes is a promo setting up Roman as the obvious winner of tournament followed by a match with the Big Show.

Nothing interesting is going to come out of this is it? I should just turn it off right?

Come for the first segment of Raw, stay for New Day is my philosophy.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I mean, Kalisto vs. Ryback? Whose idea was this?

JTripper

I mean, Kalisto vs. Ryback? Whose idea was this?

3634%20-%20laughing%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.png

calling it now Sheamus or Ambros walks out survivor series champion by one of them joining the Authority. WWE is making it obvious that it will be Ambros vs Reigns for the title.

Nameless

They should've just had Roman win a squash and shit talk Trips while he's celebrating...not have some boring, deflating back & forth with the Big Show when everyone knows the outcome.

They should've just had Roman win a squash and shit talk Trips while he's celebrating...not have some boring, deflating back & forth with the Big Show when everyone knows the outcome.

I think Reigns is fucking garbage, but they have no idea how to book him. He sells WAY too much for what they are trying to make him be

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
calling it now Sheamus or Ambros walks out survivor series champion by one of them joining the Authority. WWE is making it obvious that it will be Ambros vs Reigns for the title.

Sheamus can't hack it as the Authority Guy.

Cesaro is going to get knocked out in the first round, isn't he? Siiiiiiiiiigh. Well, it's that or they're eliminating their MitB guy in the first round! Fantastic idea! Alas, we'd have to wait an extra week to watch Cesaro get buried and squashed by Reigns.

Top Bottom