• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

UberTag

Looking back at least Kane and Taker did evil stuff.

What has Bray really done?
Has Bray kidnapped Stephanie and crucified her? Nope.
Has Bray set Jim Ross on fire during an interview or tried to electrocute Shane McMahon's testicles? Nope.
Is Bray a pussy who just talks to his cult of smartphone owners while losing every noteworthy feud he's been a part of? Yep.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
they can do both, heel turn just has to happen at the end of the match

I want them to actually just stay face.

To me, the best option is that Dean wins; both exhausted after a war - Sheamus gets sent in by the Authority to make sure that the lunatic Dean doesn't have the title. Sheamus runs in, but gets hit with a Superman Punch into Dirty Deeds; and Roman and Ambrose haul ass out of the arena.

HHH gets Owens, Sheamus, ADR, and New Day as Authority 2.0 - sets up Ambrose vs Owens in a ladder match at TLC. Ambrose and Reigns tease tension (Reigns is jealous but sucks it up). At TLC, Ambrose escapes with a win (Authority interference backfires and maybe have Reigns run out to tease the heel turn, but blows up Owens and Sheamus). HHH panics and summons Lesnar to deal with Ambrose at RR. Lesnar wrecks Ambrose; you could have Reigns win the RR, set up Reigns vs Lesnar at WM 32 if that's the route you want to go. Could go HHH vs Ambrose as well w/ Rollins out.

Alternatively, Reigns joins the Authority and turns heel on Dean - starts dominating (beats Cena at TLC, Ambrose at RR), and then either Lesnar or Rock wins the Rumble and faces Reigns at WM 32.

Has Bray set Jim Ross on fire during an interview or tried to electrocute Shane McMahon's testicles? Nope.
Is Bray a pussy who just talks to his cult of smartphone owners while losing every noteworthy feud he's been a part of? Yep.

But he did cut out the eyes of all those roman reigns photos. I think that's the pg testicle electrocution.

MC Safety

Becky Lynch needs to get regular wrestling gear. I don't know what to call her outfit (a boobless corset?), but it's godawful.

If you're going to have a divas revolution in which you emphasize wrestling skill over sex appeal, maybe you should can it with the lingerie?

Then again, the revolution is not very revolutionary.

Fox318

So Bray is an evil hipster millennials?

Whats next is he gonna talk about how we should all be vegan and his beliefs on the gold standard?

Bray hasn't even pushed Zack Ryder off of a stage, symbolically ending his career.

UberTag

Bray hasn't even pushed Zack Ryder off of a stage, symbolically ending his career.
Zack did once lose a dark match to Bray Wyatt's hologram. That counts for something, right?

Ryder-smoke.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What crazy writer thought Wrestlemania was bigger than UEFA, Nascar, NCAA Basketball, Football, and Baseball?

idk based on some kind of weird irrelevant social media shit I assume

Top Bottom