• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ambition

bruh dat lightning
1371649598782.gif

UberTag

They want people to be interested, but instead make this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTZTO4jVAAApgSB.jpg
2 midcard champs and the only two guys they've been pushing in any sort of storyline that doesn't involve Bray Wyatt and 12 jobbers. And conveniently, the non-jobbers all fit a pre-designated quadrant.

Anything can happen in the WWE. Actually no... wait... that's a lie.

How are no members of the new day in the tournament. Like seriously.
My interpretation of this is that they LIKE the New Day and don't want to have to job them out in a tournament with an obvious outcome.

I recently just watched that PPV with Shawn Michaels vs Taker in the Hell in a Cell. Kane and Taker used to be so much better at giving the Tombstone without having their knees just give out on them lol.

2 midcard champs and the only two guys they've been pushing in any sort of storyline that doesn't involve Bray Wyatt and 12 jobbers. And conveniently, the non-jobbers all fit a pre-designated quadrant.

Anything can happen in the WWE. Actually no... wait... that's a lie.

My interpretation of this is that they LIKE the New Day and don't want to have to job them out in a tournament with an obvious outcome.

Plus they're probably defending the tag belts at SS

Yeah the champ got hurt, but the PPV still needs non-tournament matches and the Wyatts are already booked

Entropia

No One Remembers
SO confused why Titus is in this tourney.

I mean, I love him, but just doesn't fit in.

Wish he had been in that throwaway match against Kalisto or someone to get him a win and get some legitimacy.

Yeah, it was great how he drop kicked the air underneath Big Show's chin because he can't jump high enough for one of his three moves.

I shall quote the fallen strobogo:

"Roman will likely end up has my second favorite WWE wrestler of the year, after Sasha Banks. He's been really great all year. Good psychology, great ways of weaving in his signature spots. He's delivered against a wide range of opponents from Bryan to Brock to Big Show to Bray to Harper to Stroman and on and on. "

"Roman will likely end up has my second favorite WWE wrestler of the year, after Sasha Banks. He's been really great all year. Good psychology, great ways of weaving in his signature spots. He's delivered against a wide range of opponents from Bryan to Brock to Big Show to Bray to Harper to Stroman and on and on. "

I stopped reading at good psychology

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Either Roman avenges his little buddy after that cocky fat French-Canadian family man beats him up. Or Ambrose advances to the finals and we have heel turn shenanigans.

Still hoping for face-face match between Reigns and Ambrose, with no heel turn shenanigans. Would actually build intrigue.

Hasn't Barrett won like two or three matches in the last 6 months? Has Breeze even had a televised match yet? This tournament is soooooooo bad

Either Roman avenges his little buddy after that cocky fat French-Canadian family man beats him up. Or Ambrose advances to the finals and we have heel turn shenanigans.

Would a Reigns heel turn really be so terrible for him? I'm not saying selling out.. But what if Ambrose beats him in the final kinda fluky and he just snaps and beats the shit out of him out of frustration. I mean, it would make Ambrose a babyface champ and a heel Roman kind of turning on the fans who will undoubtedly be cheering against him in that match.

Gonzalez

Banned

Stro lost his mind a long... long time ago.

Top Bottom