• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
It's insane to me that you can have Cena gone, Orton hurt, Rusev hurt, Seth hurt, shit tier ratings, and change FUCKING NOTHING about how you run your product and treat newer talent.

The machine stops for no one. Turning WWE around is like turning a battleship around, MAGGLE.

On the other hand, it's time to wonder if the writers have forgotten or are unaware of the fundamentals of plot points that actually entice consumers to spend money on the product. How does Undertaker & Kane beating the entire Wyatt Family 2 on 4 encourage a viewer to pay for the PPV or subscribe to the Network to watch Survivor Series? 'Taker and Kane have already shown that they can dispatch the Wyatts with ease; why would anyone want to see an honest to God match at Survivor Series then?

JavyOO7

RAWAlternative was pretty good but I missed the first hour. All the matches felt short though. I guess since they were all decent that time flew by I guess?

kiguel182

Taker and Kane are ancient and seeing them close Raw and on top is just awful.

Rest of the show was pretty enjoyable. A tournament is always interesting to see and most everyone looked good.

Tyler was pretty well handled actually,even if he lost. I hope they don't just forget him in a month or two like Neville but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Fox318

Dean Ambrose explodes on starts shooting on why he isn't given any promo time on Raw, can't believe they let this go up on youtube.
not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5IFuDjoKsc&feature=youtu.be

My reaction to Raw

2CnvtQ1.gif

Hype levels for Survivor Series have gone from 100 to 0.
I'm convinced that they dont allow Ambrose on tv like that for fear he might get more over than Roman.

How the fuck isn't Ambrose your top star?

Dean Ambrose explodes on starts shooting on why he isn't given any promo time on Raw, can't believe they let this go up on youtube.
not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5IFuDjoKsc&feature=youtu.be

This is not, objectively, a good promo, but it is hilarious.

Edit: Ambrose gets bigger entrance pops than Roman, but Roman always has the crowd on his side by the end of his matches, pretty much, whereas Dean is alot more spotty in terms of connecting to the crowd with his wrestling.

Exodust

Banned
Ambrose appeals to the justin bieber crowd. I see no value in his character whatsoever.

I feel like he could have been something if it wasn't for shitty booking. A crazy rebel in the PG era? Lol no. Someone like Daniel Bryan works better in this world. And it's part of the reason he got big.

And if he can please get rid of the dumb fake falling out of the rope thing that would be great too. It always looks awkward.

Exodust

Banned
So do his soft leaps out of the ring, his soft punches which never connect, his hair,...

There is nothing dangerous or intimidating about his character. No impact. The only positive I can say is that he brings a lot of ring entrance energy

I can agree with that. Never really seen him work a one on one match well enough to be impressed.

Aiii

So not worth it
Ambrose incoherently rambling is funny and all, but why on earth would you want him to do that shit on TV? I'm all for less scripting, but just randomly shouting things doesn't really do anything for me.

If we're complaining about shit that should be on Raw? This is it.

Ronda Rousey's falling from grace so far so fast between her mom, her coach, and the dumb shit she spews that she's going to beg Vinny Mac to be booked on WrestleMania 33. And then Vinny Mac is going to book her to lose to Stephanie.

imBask

Banned
Dean is trash. he'd be great in a non-PG era because he's willing to do some crazy shit, but he just can't in WWE

he's sleeping with Renee though so he's the real winner here, but still

Ithil

Ambrose incoherently rambling is funny and all, but why on earth would you want him to do that shit on TV? I'm all for less scripting, but just randomly shouting things doesn't really do anything for me.

I'd rather Ambrose ramble about cows on TV than this sort of shit:

"Well WWE Universe™, fans of the Divas Revolution™, I am Ryback®, the man, who loves the Feed Me More®, as Superstars™ and Divas™ know. My opponent is sports entertainer Dean Ambrose®, he is a man, the man known as Lunatic Fringe. Hashtag WWE RAW™, hashtag Feed Me More®."

Aiii

So not worth it
I'd rather Ambrose ramble about cows on TV than this sort of shit:

"Well WWE Universe™, fans of the Divas Revolution™, I am Ryback®, the man, who loves the Feed Me More®, as Superstars™ and Divas™ know. My opponent is sports entertainer Dean Ambrose®, he is a man, the man known as Lunatic Fringe. Hashtag WWE RAW™, hashtag Feed Me More®."

Show me the receipt.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Technically he's probably right since the main event of Wrestlemania 6 has probably been retconned out of existence.

The end of that clip looks like a random WWE2K16 glitch lmao

How would WrassleGAF have reacted if, 10 years ago, you were told 2016 would come along and Joe would be in WWE, Bryan would be a concussed wreck who's likely wrestled his last televised match, and Punk went to/left WWE and was now in the UFC while living in an apartment above a tattoo parlor

Top Bottom