• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Bronx-Man

Banned
I've been pretty disappointed to find that I absolutely hate Shawn Michaels on the mic. What an insufferable douche. I liked him as a kid. :(

Oh, but yeah, '90s crowds are brutal with their homophobia, etc. I just watched Alex Wright vs. Disco Inferno, so I'm an expert on this particular matter.
I really wanna see how the 90's ECW audience would've treated Goldust.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wrestlers that got young Data legit shook the most five

1. Scott Steiner
2. Berlyn
3. Goldust
4. Papa Shango
5. Real Ass Stone Cold

I've been pretty disappointed to find that I absolutely hate Shawn Michaels on the mic. What an insufferable douche. I liked him as a kid. :(

Oh, but yeah, '90s crowds are brutal with their homophobia, etc. I just watched Alex Wright vs. Disco Inferno, so I'm an expert on this particular matter.
Well damn Zach.
HBK isn't a good promo until the mid 2000's. He's actually really decent on commentary if he's sober though.
He oozed charisma, he didn't hiccup and just got his point across. And when he was heel, by God he made you hate him. In the late 90s is when he wasn't the best because he wad always high.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well damn Zach.

He oozed charisma, he didn't hiccup and just got his point across. And when he was heel, by God he made you hate him. In the late 90s is when he wasn't the best because he wad always high.

I can't deny that his charisma carries him through any speaking, but he didn't ever have anything interesting to say in the 90's.

FACE HBK: "I'm dumb, but I work hard and wrestle well."
HEEL HBK: "Lame catchphrase after superkicking Janetty. Something about being the best"
HEEL PILLED UP HBK: Four or five insider jokes. Claims to have had sex with your mother/sister/wife. Calls people idiots/nimrods. Claims to be the show-stopper, the main event, etc, etc.

A little Heel Pilled Up HBK goes a long way, but man could the guy get heat.

I can't deny that his charisma carries him through any speaking, but he didn't ever have anything interesting to say in the 90's.

FACE HBK: "I'm dumb, but I work hard and wrestle well."
HEEL HBK: "Lame catchphrase after superkicking Janetty. Something about being the best"
HEEL PILLED UP HBK: Four or five insider jokes. Claims to have had sex with your mother/sister/wife. Calls people idiots/nimrods. Claims to be the show-stopper, the main event, etc, etc.

A little Heel Pilled Up HBK goes a long way, but man could the guy get heat.
Heel pilled up is hilarious and on point.

ucJf5O8.jpg

Thorakai

Scott Steiner 20 minute promos every week is exactly the kind of things that will put ratings up to numbers not seen since the attitude era.

This is the episode Shawn talks about in his book when he and Hennig fucked up JRs car and Vince bought him a new one. Brand new car screwed up lol.

Bronx-Man

Banned
That just made me think, has Vince ever given his personal opinion about Edge? I'd assume he's a fan based off of all those world titles he gave Adam.

That just made me think, has Vince ever given his personal opinion about Edge? I'd assume he's a fan based off of all those world titles he gave Adam.
I'd imagine he loves him as much as he tried to get him over.

The Brood was just too get Edge over.
He had his own theme after only being in the brood for a few months.
After the tag team he made him a big player on SD. Teaming with Hogan etc.

It goes that Adam was one of his hand picked guys. MITB was the last thing Vince had to get him to the top and it worked. Sucks he only got to be a top player for 4 years.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If you get my wife drunk enough she'll admit the wrestler she thinks is most attractive is Chris Jericho. This doesn't work if she's not several beers in.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Such a nice guy. They should push the crap out of him.

Worse comes to worse I think he could be a decent future color commentator.

Elgin vs. Lethal at WK10, if it happens, is definitely nice, but it also eliminates my theory of who would face Ishii for the NEVER championship. Ishii has worked really had to build up the title, and if he were to not get a chance to defend it, it'd be a real shame. I suppose they could always quickly plug in Nagata, Kojima, or Tenzan for a title shot. I assume this was supposed to be where Ibushi would be plugged in if he wasn't injured.

I'd imagine he loves him as much as he tried to get him over.

The Brood was just too get Edge over.
He had his own theme after only being in the brood for a few months.

Pretty sure he debuted as a singles guy with his theme and then got put on the shelf after he broke the dude in Los Boriquas neck. Then they did the Brood.

JavyOO7

Titus and WWE could do a small little charity helping out the homeless near Titus' old school in UF. Maybe even have UF involved.

NoRéN

Lucha was great today. Episode 3 has some great matches.

However, the crowd is turning into full sail, fast. Lots more fans than last season trying too hard to get over.

Colocho

Banned
Will we ever see a black WWE champion? You'd think that by 2015 there would've been at least 2-3 by now. Apollo Crews seems to be the only one with a legit shot at it in the future, but with Vince at the helm, that could go south at any moment.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've played like 2 hours of Fallout and while it seems fine, I have had zero interest in playing it again.

I lost my video game smile.

Top Bottom