• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Bronx-Man

Banned
Del Rio is a red herring for a Kalisto push for the latino demo.
I can dream

God I hope so. I don't know what happened to Alberto, but the difference between him in ROH/AAA/Lucha Underground and him in WWE is like night and day. It's like they sapped him of any joy he could've possibly had.

Nash over Goldberg is still the biggest upset in the history of our sport

5fbd4e68fb6a690647f3d63dbcac2b3e_400x400.jpeg

Also the dumbest decision in the history of our sport, and that's one helluva accomplishment considering all the other decisions WCW made.

Gonzalez

Banned
Holy crap, Arashi is still alive! I thought he was dead.

This Tenryu retirement show has been pretty good so far. No stand outs, but nothing embarrassing like the Villano's retirement match yet.

WWF hyped the hell out of hogan winning the undisputed belt even though the build was pretty uneven and and the actual win happened after interference from Jericho AND Undertaker.

Aiii

So not worth it
So I was watching Master of None episode 10 and they go to this Taco truck and have a conversation with the guy there and he goes "I just listen to wrestling podcasts and make tacoes man." And then he goes "I'm just trying to listen to my CM Punk interview."

I figured you guys deserved to know this.

So I was watching Master of None episode 10 and they go to this Taco truck and have a conversation with the guy there and he goes "I just listen to wrestling podcasts and make tacoes man." And then he goes "I'm just trying to listen to my CM Punk interview."

I figured you guys deserved to know this.

That crossover appeal man.

So nice to watch WWE without rematch clauses.

Hogan tries to give HHH a title match? Vince comes in and says they can't make matches and since HHH never gave Jericho a one on one match HHH is fighting Jericho and the winner gets a title match next week.

Billy Kidman loses the cruiserweight title so he beats the champ Tajiri in a six man tag first

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So nice to watch WWE without rematch clauses.

Hogan tries to give HHH a title match? Vince comes in and says they can't make matches and since HHH never gave Jericho a one on one match HHH is fighting Jericho and the winner gets a title match next week.

Billy Kidman loses the cruiserweight title so he beats the champ Tajiri in a six man tag first

Rematch clauses are around back then, just inconsistent. The heels usually had them and the faces didn't. Now everyone has them to the point where its just assumed and not always brought up in storyline.

Top Bottom