• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Zach

Hyperbole on both sides. Like I said, people don't have enough objectivity - there's little room for middle ground, especially on the internet where the loudest opinions provoke the most response. So when you've got a popular film, invariably there will be those who praise it to the heavens and those who utterly bury it, when the truth likely falls somewhere in between.

This is my best friend from childhood since we were kids. Everything is either the best thing ever or terrible. I'm always giving him grief about it.

Fox318

Rock and Austin's bromance is like the least carny bromance in all of wrasslin.

They are just 2 dudes who respect and love each other.

I need a WWE Rivalries with new interviews from them.
Probably helped that the only person Austin didn't want to put over was HHH.

And Austin was right.

Zach

My movie of the year tbh

5817_4329.jpg

There's a movie?! My son and I watched a lot of Shaun the Sheep when he was younger. :)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF tonight. No more 3-ways so more matches will happen. Hope to sim us all the way through to the PPV.

"Hey, dick face, see my dogs?"

Man the first 1:04 is hilarious here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIaUZxAcrts

When Rock and Austin were describing their bromance after that last Mania, I was all feels. Trying not to cry in front of my wife over dudes in tights who care about one another.
Lol, when Rock said the piece about Austin getting the F out, I believe Vince told him to say that simply because Rock had so much respect for the guy.

Their rivalry is top 2 of all time because at the end they both loved and didn't care to help one another out. Most other fueds end up being the complete opposite.

Kaladin

Sad thing is, Rock vs Austin could still happen, and would be one of the safest matches to bring Austin back in. But it likely never will, or if it does, they'll wait too late to do it and neither will be able to perform like they could even today.

QjvUPWC.jpg

Definitely going to use this to back up arguments, "a straw poll of almost 500 wrestling fans determined that Jumbo > Inoki" :p

thanks Bootaaay, i'm guessing there is zero chance i find this song somewhere in full and good quality, Google has nothing

Yeah, I don't think it was ever officially released - unless there's some HUSTLE albums out there I'm unaware of.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nobody bought it so now you can't enjoy it.

lol, basically

play games, have fun. it ain't tough

Fallout 4 has easily been my disappointment of the year. what a shitshow.

miserable

damn, i wanna play Tomb Raider on the Xbone, but got no funds for it. i barely have enough for the Bloodborne DLC. being broke this time of year sucks

maybe i should sell some of my SNES games

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I imagine most games are a shitshow on those underpowered consoles
zWVbK.gif

It's not the console's fault the game is devoid of personality and has trash writing and reused mechanics. Even the hacking - I shit you not - is still identical to the point where you can use a Fallout 3 "find the right word" page on the internet and it still works.

Fallout 4 is fucking lazy trash.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sad thing is, Rock vs Austin could still happen, and would be one of the safest matches to bring Austin back in. But it likely never will, or if it does, they'll wait too late to do it and neither will be able to perform like they could even today.

Is Austin even in wrestling shape? I always assumed that he wasn't lying that he could come back, it just sounded like a huge pain in the ass for him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, not my problem lol.

It's not anyone's problem, yet people think it's their problem over on the other side of the fence. Ridiculous. It's almost as silly as caring about WWE's ratings!

Heroman

Banned
Is Austin even in wrestling shape? I always assumed that he wasn't lying that he could come back, it just sounded like a huge pain in the ass for him.
He said on the podcast that he is not and has said that process for him to get in shape is something he doesn't want to do.

Kaladin

I think he's in great shape, he's just one of those guys that doesn't need wrestling, so he's always talking about how the right situation has to come together for it to happen.

Sephzilla

Tomb Raider berried

>Goes Xbox exclusive despite selling better on PlayStation systems
>Launches against Fallout 4

I didn't see this coming at all. Whomever thought Tomb Raider was big enough to warrant going exclusive, going head to head against Fallout 4, and even being in the November release window deserves to be fired.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Nope. He looks like a fatass right now and that's fine. He'll never get back in wrestling shape. He doesn't have another match in him either. It's done.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fallout 4 is in my top 3. Like all fallouts, it took it's time for me to find my "AHA" moments which happened as soon as I got to South Boston. Don't know I like it as much as my GOAT, NV, though.

It's impossible to like it more, because New Vegas is easily the greatest.

Top Bottom