• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Sephzilla

I gotta be honest, Fallout 4 hasn't clicked with me yet. I've put a few hours into it and I've ended up going back to playing Halo 5

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
so did Alpha Protocol no matter how many 'michael thornton cray cray lel' videos can be made of it

That's crazy talk, Alpha Protocol is one of their finest. I am biased because SIE is a god among humans.

miserable

10471848_1670290596583996_1067018312_n.jpg

no need to feel sorry for Bryan friends, the man is happy

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just hope Pillars of Fate got it out of their system that no one actually wants these kind of games they just want to complain that they don't exist.

Kaladin

He said on the podcast that he is not and has said that process for him to get in shape is something he doesn't want to do.

Even still, he's not out of shape and is still capable of doing TV and movies. I think he just needs the right situation to be motivated to get in ring shape.

Heroman

Banned
Even still, he's not out of shape and is still capable of doing TV and movies. I think he just needs the right situation to be motivated to get in ring shape.
Wrestling and doing TV and movies are two different things, the rock who was in much better shape than Austin is right now could barley go 5 min without getting gas.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'Loot' along with levels are definitely the most overdone trend of this generation of consoles. It's like some easy way to appeal to simpler peoples hamster wheel cycles and t hey'll find a way to shove it into anything to make the game seem deeper than it actually is.

It's not anyone's problem, yet people think it's their problem over on the other side of the fence. Ridiculous. It's almost as silly as caring about WWE's ratings!

I'd be pleased if poor sales discouraged future multi-platform titles from going exclusive for dubiously explained reasons that read like PR nonsense, that's all. Also, the worse the game does, the less chance of SquareEnix selling it to PS4 customers a year late and for a premium price - of course they'll bundle all the DLC, call it the Ultimate Edition and sell it for a premium anyway, but fuck 'em.

Sephzilla

Is Mad Max more fun to play then Fallout 4?
I'll add it to my rental list.

I'm just going to add to this a bit more. Despite it being an amalgamation of a ton of shit we've seen in other games (AssCreed open world shit, Batman combat, etc), Mad Max is way better than the sum of its parts and is just straight up fucking fun. I'd legit (and I mean legit) put it ahead of Witcher 3 and Millennial Simulator
(Life is Strange)
in my GOTY list.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd be pleased if poor sales discouraged future multi-platform titles from going exclusive for dubiously explained reasons that read like PR nonsense, that's all. Also, the worse the game does, the less chance of SquareEnix selling it to PS4 customers a year late and for a premium price - of course they'll bundle all the DLC, call it the Ultimate Edition and sell it for a premium anyway, but fuck 'em.

Well, PS4 has been selling dollar indie titles for $15, I wish that trend would go away as well.

Exclusivity sucks, everything should be available for everyone and that'd be nice.

Ain't that the TRUTH? So good.

Sephzilla

Exclusivity itself isn't inherently a problem. The problem was Tomb Raider going exclusive to the system it sold the worst on.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
1 Cities Skylines
2 Assassin's Creed Syndicate
3 Blues and Bullets episode 1
4 Until Dawn
5 Mad Max

Yakuza 5 will trump them all and I guess I need to play more Fallout

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
1 Cities Skylines
2 Assassin's Creed Syndicate
3 Blues and Bullets episode 1
4 Until Dawn
5 Mad Max

Yakuza 5 will trump them all and I guess I need to play more Fallout

I absolutely hated B&B - what did you like about it?

Menome

LTTP:

Transformers - Watched the first new one at the cinema. It was rubbish and not in an endearing way like G1 could be. Never bothered with the rest.

Bond - I used to love James Bond as a kid. Absolutely love it. Even the bad ones. Then I finally got to see a Bond film at the cinema.

That film was Die Another Day. It killed my love for the series stone cold dead. I've not even watched the Daniel Craig movies.

ROH is off Destination America and on some channel called COMET starting December 2nd...not sure if that's better or worse. Probably worse.

Exclusivity itself isn't inherently a problem. The problem was Tomb Raider going exclusive to the system it sold the worst on.

I agree, but it was the manner in which they handled the exclusivity that generated so much ill will, I believe - if they really so desperately needed Microsoft's help to make the game, then it should have been a full exclusive. Or, they should have just flat-out said "we've entered into an exclusivity agreement with Microsoft for a year", but instead they tried to explain it away with PR waffle.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
best grumpy veteran
l-001.jpg

None of those dudes, except maybe Sugiura, are the 'next generation' of grumpy veterans - they're grumpy veterans already. I think Sekimoto's going to be a good one. Shibata, as well.

He said the next generation after Tenryu's retirement. That's the next generation. All those dudes are about 10 years younger than Tenryu except Takayama

kiguel182

Yeah, they have those green screen studio bits in the US version as well and, yeah, they're so low-rent and awful looking, it really does TNA's presentation no favours whatsoever.

I mean it's a fine counter so long as the dude doesn't get dumped on his head

It's somehow worse than the WWE's Virtual Studio for Raw pre show they hyped up ridiculously, and I didn't think it was possible to look more amateur than that.

The move in theory isn't bad but it just seems a really unsafe. It looks like no one has control of how the guy will land.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If you want to talk younger guys as future grumps then I'd say Fujita Jr Hayato. Fujita is already angry from getting kicked in the head by Shibata, Otani and Kanemoto all the time. He's definitely the next Koji

Was at ICW last night, was a fun show. 2nd show I've been to, the previous being Spacebaws 3, which had Ciampa.

Was good to see Foley, Rhyno, Drew and of course, Grado.

The Hydro announcement was very interesting, it's where WWE do their shows up here, and thrice the size of SECC. Hopefully it all works out.

Why would you give a match a 15 minute time limit but the wrestlers have no way of knowing? I guess this was just a way of conserving Tatanka and Luger's undefeated streak.

Best grumpy joshi veteran has to be Satomura.

If you want to talk younger guys as future grumps then I'd say Fujita Jr Hayato. Fujita is already angry from getting kicked in the head by Shibata, Otani and Kanemoto all the time. He's definitely the next Koji

Fujita's never getting above Z1-tier indies again if he doesn't get out of M-Pro sooner or later, such a waste.

The Hydro announcement was very interesting, it's where WWE do their shows up here, and thrice the size of SECC. Hopefully it all works out.

Yeah, it's very ambitious but would be a massive achievement, I really hope they pull it off. Imagine, a British indie outdrawing UFC in the same building? Crazy.

Top Bottom