• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess they're willing to show AJ so long as she's eating a pin haha

dakun

can't believe AJ lost the title to that move.. like she literally just got a little hit on her legs and was out for the 3 count.

UberTag

would they really have a ambrose and reigns final but one turns heel?
Well, the new champion is going to have to feud with someone until part-timer season kicks off in January now, aren't they?

Why does WWE have to rub it in our faces and pit Cesaro against Roman?

Do they really hate us that much?
Cesaro will make Roman look amazingly strong.
Also, there's nothing more that Vince hates in this world than wrasslin and old-school WWE wrasslin fans.

Well, except for Ted Turner. He probably still hates him more.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That reverse hurricanrana looked like it should have killed Owens

imBask

Banned
Do you know how much I would pay for this?

ok now what if I told you that Nakamura was being renamed Johnny Chan and couldn't use his knees

and AJ Styles is now a wannabe rockstar, and they rename him STYLES and he can't do the styles clash

and Cole keeps hammering that he's a ROCKSTAR, look at the ROCKSTAR Styles, "he sure got STYLES maggle! I LOVE IT"

Johnny Chan drops the title in a boring match at WM and then proceeds to feud against Ziggler over a girl

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Well, the new champion is going to have to feud with someone until part-timer season kicks off in January now, aren't they?

Cesaro will make Roman look amazingly strong.
Also, there's nothing more that Vince hates in this world than wrasslin and old-school WWE wrasslin fans.

Well, except for Ted Turner. He probably still hates him more.

i say roman cheats to win or something and in the end becomes hhh's new man, whenever seth comes back he will be a face

UberTag

ok now what if I told you that Nakamura was being renamed Johnny Chan and couldn't use his knees

and AJ Styles is now a wannabe rockstar, and they rename him STYLES and he can't do the styles clash

and Cole keeps hammering that he's a ROCKSTAR, look at the ROCKSTAR Styles, "he sure got STYLES maggle! I LOVE IT"

Johnny Chan drops the title in a boring match at WM and then proceeds to feud against Ziggler over a girl
Your fan fiction has truly captured the essence of sports entertainment.
Have you, by chance, considered writing for the WWE?
The army of two dozen writers can always use a fresh voice like yours.
Just remember... Vince can and will undermine your efforts at every opportunity.

imBask

Banned
Your fan fiction has truly captured the essence of sports entertainment.
Have you, by chance, considered writing for the WWE?
The army of two dozen writers can always use a fresh voice like yours.
Just remember... Vince can and will undermine your efforts at every opportunity.

They don't call me the World's Wrongest Man for nothing. I do plan on working for WWE someday

Angry Grimace

Are they gonna let Breeze get a win so he doesn't have a 100% loss rate in WWE

Downhome

IndelibleIllLamb.gif

So there's no way in hell Rollins ever gets another Title Run when he return in 6-9 months right? After his awful run, and him destroying the ratings, he's not getting past the Midcard when he returns, right?

Vestal

I give you THE PERFECT solution for tonight and Survivor Series. We get what we want and story gets moved were it should.

Cesaro beats Reigns clean tonight....

Advances to the finals against either Ambrose or Owens..... Cesaro wins..... Out comes Reigns with the Authority for an immediate match since he is the #1 Contender. Reigns get the title, we get the heel turn he desperately needs, Cesaro looks like a MILLION bucks and sets up various storylines for title matches.

Maybe Cesaro vs Ambrose Final, Reigns on Ambrose corner... Shennanigans, Reigns helps either win then gets his #1 contender match right after...

(Sheamus who?)

Top Bottom