• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I simply don't get why there's just a dumb 2-on-2 that makes no sense whatsoever

Bray is the one villain every comic superhero has who just always loses and eventually the next time he pops up in a story you just get sad

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The reason it sucked is because literally nothing changed

Why isn't this a traditional Survivor Series match with the entire family and bringing in Balor as the demon again?

Bray is the one villain every comic superhero has who just always loses and eventually the next time he pops up in a story you just get sad

Actually never mind, I just realized: he's the new Kane

Gets his butt kicked all the time, but every time he pops up, he's treated like this monster you're supposed to fear

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
best heel in the business right now people, he gets it! He walks the fine line, he is a heel but he is likeable

JTripper

It would have been a good spot for them to introduce Balor IMO. I just don't know who they could've got to fill the 4th spot.

chris-jericho-entrance-4-o.gif

UberTag

It would have been a good spot for them to introduce Balor IMO. I just don't know who they could've got to fill the 4th spot.
They could have given D.Brine five minutes to pop the crowd, give the flying knee to Rowan and then get laid out and pinned.

If wwe is smart...
Never start off a sentence with those words. You just jinx it every time.

Gee I sure am glad we had Cole to recite a promo by Owens instead of actually seeing it.
Why hear a talent deliver a promo when Cole can read it back to us?
He can read us their tweets too.

Nekofrog

Banned
Actually never mind, I just realized: he's the new Kane

Gets his butt kicked all the time, but every time he pops up, he's treated like this monster you're supposed to fear

but at one point in his career, kane had the physique to actually look like a monster you're supposed to fear

bray just

eh

you know

Zabka

well Owens got an accent therefore he just doesn't connect with the crowd, better have Cole do it for him

"In a WWF AOL promo earlier tonight the Rock asked if Stone Cold could smell what he was cooking and then added that would be laying smack down on his butt."

dakun

holy shit at that fast 10 count.. like that was actually counting 10 seconds and not the typical "I'm counting to 10 but i'm going to take half a minute"

Top Bottom