• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
makes me laugh they seem to think that lightning is impressive still

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
also like how they just don't give a fuck and show pictures of Taker from 7 years ago in marketing

I would just like to see them actually wrestle on raw. Wrestle anyone really! Undertaker is my favorite and always will be but either wrestle regularly or retire. Ya know. :(

Angry Grimace

I can't be the only one who finds it funny Taker has done about a billion times more promo work for this than he did for WM31

Ambition

Kane got fat
KuGsj.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bray's tag team partner is Mankind if you want someone who can actually beat Taker once in a blue moon.

Or Brock I suppose.

UberTag

2 on 2? What a cop out.
It's especially ridiculous when you consider this is an event built around multi-man tag / elimination matches and Bray has a ready-made team of 4 already.

But nope... let's do 2 vs 2.

So was the one month feud with Ryback the only feud Bray won this year?
He won a bunch of matches versus Ambrose late last year and that bled into this one to "keep him strong" for his eventual burial by Taker at Mania.

JTripper

Kinda bummed they totally got rid of matches like casket and buried alive. That time in 2003-2004 when Triple H buried Taker then Taker returned at WMXX to fight Kane was awesome storytelling. The Raws leading up to that WM were great teasers. Too bad the match itself sucked.

ScribbleD

Bray is so fucking good, but he's booked like absolute dogshit and it ruins his character. If he loses this feud they might as well future endeavor him.

Top Bottom