• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

JTripper

Can somebody explain why HHH wants the champ under his finger so much?

I mean with Vince it was always to get back at Austin.

It actually makes sense to me storytelling wise. Since HHH doesn't really wrestle anymore, he's trying to mold an apprentice into his image to be the perfect champion. His obsession with being champ is now him living as champion through the eyes of a younger, fitter wrestler. At least that's my way of looking at it.

shanafan

I've been noticing that Cesaro is growing stale with the WWE Universe. There were many audible boos from the crowd when he hit his big signature moves.

post-66216-mad-max-thats-bait-gif-imgur-t-DECK.gif

Ithil

If you think Roman was "carried" in that match, you don't understand storytelling in wrestling, full stop. RoH ruined a generation of wrestling fans by making them think a good wrestler is someone "wit a big war crate". Both men played their parts perfectly in that match and told a good, mutually-driven story that made sense for their characters. It wasn't a GREAT match, but for TV, it was a damned well-wrestled one, on both men's parts.

Edit: And the wants and desires of the fans do matter, which is why Roman Reigns, who makes the company far more money and gets good reactions against everybody but "internet darlings" smarks can look cool supporting by booing his "company man" opponent, won that match.
Sit down.

Was Kalhisto suppose to advance and best Ryback? The way the match ended, with Ryback kicking out RIGHT at 3, it seems like either Ryback kicked out too late or the Referee counted too fast?

Fox318

What's the point of being in control if you have nobody to control

the point of being in control is to make the money in this position.

Vince wanted to get back at austin because he was everything that he thought the champ shouldn't be:

He didn't wear a suit
He drank Beer and drank on the job
He cursed
He flipped you off
He didn't give a fuck
"You Trash"
Stomped Mudholes

Why does HHH care about any of these guys?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Was Kalhisto suppose to advance and best Ryback? The way the match ended, with Ryback kicking out RIGHT at 3, it seems like either Ryback kicked out too late or the Referee counted too fast?

dude the ref knows the outcome he's not actually counting

Heel

If they booed Cesaro, it's possible that Vince is just giving the real fans what they want to see.

Something to think about, friends.

Fox318

Bless your heart.

Y'all should be less upset with Cesaro losing and more upset with Dean's terrible ass winning.

Reigns had a great match tonight and he did fine promo work before the match.

Get that dude some tights, knee pads, and have him wrestle in ways that don't revolve around the punch all of the time (That deadlift powerbomb should be his finisher) and he'd be better in my book.

They just can't script him and they need to keep his shit short.

Get that dude some tights, knee pads, and have him wrestle in ways that don't revolve around the punch all of the time (That deadlift powerbomb should be his finisher) and he'd be better in my book.

Lol. You'd just find something else to hate about him.

I disagree about his outfit (I like the pants, am neutral on the vest), but yeah he needs a non-running finisher. That powerbomb he did looked great.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
does ADR not do the cross armbreaker now?

He's been doing the stomp from the tree of woe every match

Top Bottom