• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

shanafan

They should really get rid of the vest if they're really gonna sell Reigns as a badass.

romanReigns3.jpg

OR

Ithil

How many more times are they going to make a contrived way to get the person in that corner before they realize the finisher sucks?

Velcro Fly

So are there any other matches than

- two semifinals
- championship match
- divas championship match
- brothers of destruction vs the wyatts

Are we just going to have a couple random survivor series matches with 4 guys thrown on a side for zero storyline reason with zero at stake?

Fox318

bingo

You want to be in the main event dress like a wrestler.

Very few exceptions should be alloud.

• full tights or suits for giants (taker, kane, big show, andre)
  • Jorts/shorts for Cena
  • Mick Foley type characters that depend on their outfit (and those gimmicks need to be over as shit))

Otherwise its tights for you.

Oersted

So are there any other matches than

- two semifinals
- championship match
- divas championship match
- brothers of destruction vs the wyatts

Are we just going to have a couple random survivor series matches with 4 guys thrown on a side for zero storyline reason with zero at stake?

Thats Raw for you

TraBuch

Banned
bingo

You want to be in the main event dress like a wrestler.

Very few exceptions should be alloud.

• full tights or suits for giants (taker, kane, big show, andre)
  • Jorts/shorts for Cena
  • Mick Foley type characters that depend on their outfit (and those gimmicks need to be over as shit))

Otherwise its tights for you.
I don't think you wanna see KO in tights.

Oh great, I'm getting into the "Tommy Dreamer eats gross stuff" storyline. He just shared a toothbrush with a bulldog and drank toilet water.

Oh, just wait. I remember at one point, he knocked over a "fan's" food on floor and ate it. He was dragging a hot dog on the floor through spilled ketchup.

And then he drank an entire cup of Undertaker's tobacco spit.

MG310

Roman vs. Ambrose is probably the way to go...but I bet they'd love to tout that Roman pinned the US and IC Champions in one night.

Top Bottom