• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

UberTag

There's a 60% chance that the next WWE World Champion will be either Roman Reigns, Alberto Del Rio, or Sheamus.
That percentage is way off.

There's a 100% chance that the next WWE World Champion will be Roman Reigns. Or someone that Roman Reigns will beat for the championship.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Charlotte sounds like she's gonna forget her script every time she talks

KingBroly

Banned
Are they seriously doing this? Are they seriously ending Raw trying to get Charlotte over as Champ because Rousey lost on Saturday?

FAILURE

NastyBook

I don't care what anyone says about Roman, Charlotte is the worst promo on the roster.
I can't listen to her at all. She lacks ANY of the charisma her father has on the mic. Like, she makes it seems impossible that a woman can't talk slick on the mic. She should be running rings around Paige, but instead she's forcing me to mute the TV and wait for the camera to go back to Paige.

remote_mute_button_fig1.jpg
<3

Top Bottom