• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Shadow780

I can't wait for this storyline to end and unleash Sasha on this sorry division.

Dat leather vest is on-point tho.

Vince probably figured nobody is watch at this hour anyway so who cares.

Paige using the dead brother for heel heat is pretty dastardly. I approve.

It's tasteless, but when your entire family is dedicated to wrestling, I'm pretty sure some tastelessness is more kosher than others.

This segment is actually really well-done and makes the Divas title feel like a big deal. Of all the ways to cash in on Rousey, this is good.

up there with orton saying Eddie is probably in Hell lool

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The whole Charlotte crying thing was uncomfortable as fuck but goddamn that promo absolutely set up the fight you guys just don't have the carny spirit if you didn't like it haha

Hex

Banned
I think Paige made the segment but damn Charlotte is f'ing terrible on the mic.
Like if Roman Reigns spent every moment talking about his dad or the Rock and crying bad he still might even be a little better bad.

WHAT DA HELL NO SOMBRA OR RUSH FOR FANTASTICAMANA

@luchablog: Mistico, Volador, Atlantis, Maya,, Lee, Stuka, Fuego, Dorada, Titan, Panther, Mephisto, UG, Hechicero, Bobby Z, Virus, Cavernario, Okumura

@luchablog: Neither Rush nor Sombra announced for the FantasticaMania tour. Which was announced in between falls of a tercera for some reason.

JTripper

The whole Charlotte crying thing was uncomfortable as fuck but goddamn that promo absolutely set up the fight you guys just don't have the carny spirit if you didn't like it haha

It did make the rivalry at least a bit more interesting but I still don't wanna see anymore Charlotte promos.

CDiggity

I look forward to the winner of the Diva's bout to totally no sell the match, either by Paige breaking down like she did the other times she won or Charlotte somehow managing to do the figure eight after getting her legs/back worked.

dream

The next step has to be Paige dressing up as Reid and doing a parody of Ric's "with a tear in my eye" promo, by saying "with a needle in my arm."

ScribbleD

We're heading into a PPV with storylines and feuds for once. This has been a pretty good Raw. SS looks promising. Still, I have zero faith in how SS will be booked. Also, no traditional SS match?

Gonzalez

Banned
CT-843TXIAA72CV.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So wait a fucking minute

Brainbusters and chair shots to the head aren't allowed

but a fucking Poison Hurricanrana is?

Top Bottom