• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
show_news_icon.php

The Brothers of Destruction are just fucking lame. Two 50 year olds talking like a couple of goth kids at Hot Topic. "YOU WILL FACE THE FIRE OF ETERNAL DAMNATION AS THE FIRES OF HELL ENGULF YOU!" Fuck outta here, you creepy old fucks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Brothers of Destruction are just fucking lame. Two 50 year olds talking like a couple of goth kids at Hot Topic. "YOU WILL FACE THE FIRE OF ETERNAL DAMNATION AS THE FIRES OF HELL ENGULF YOU!" Fuck outta here, you creepy old fucks.

Undertaker and Kane were always lame, bro

even in their 30s

Anth0ny

triple h acknowledges his match with taker at x7 during the round table thing with hbk/austin/jbl

thought that match was non-canon lol

I liked the last segment. It accomplished its goals. It got the crowd invested and it got heat. By the end of it, they were cheering the face and booing the heel. Successful segment, imo.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sephzilla is suspended until we can figure out his wellness violation

Beef killed Bjork in a Falls Count Anywhere

KingBroly

Banned
Anyone else think it was odd how the show opened with a moment of silence for the Paris Attack victims, only to follow it up with the Druids, Wyatts and Taker/Kane? It just felt very...at odds, with one another.

If the final segment didn't have Paige in it doing her thing, it would have been pretty abysmal. Charlotte is simply not good on the mic. The Divas Revolution shit is beyond tainted crap at this point. If WWE is about making movies, they're doing a pretty poor job at telling stories, which is a core element of movie making.

UberTag

Anyone else think it was odd how the show opened with a moment of silence for the Paris Attack victims, only to follow it up with the Druids, Wyatts and Taker/Kane? It just felt very...at odds, with one another.

If the final segment didn't have Paige in it doing her thing, it would have been pretty abysmal. Charlotte is simply not good on the mic. The Divas Revolution shit is beyond tainted crap at this point. If WWE is about making movies, they're doing a pretty poor job at telling stories, which is a core element of movie making.
They've done a piss-poor job of storytelling on both the inside and outside of the ring. It doesn't help they're preoccupied with retelling the same story over and over again. That said, I think Paige did an admirable job of selling the angle given what she had to work with.

How was the fan reaction to Cesaro and Reigns?

And how about that Kalisto match? I actually wish he pulled the upset to advance a feud with Del Rio

Charlotte's referring to all wrestling as WWE kinda sorta gets on my nerves. Tonight/last night was the second time I can remember her doing it.

Jamie OD

Oh boy that main event segment on Raw was bad. Not so much bothered by them bringing up Reid Flair although it did feel like it was tacked on in the last minute. More that the quality of their promos and arguments was just downright awful. I won't criticise them for taking a chance with the Divas to close out the show but it clearly didn't work last night.

bjork

I went to wwe.com the internet's home for sports entertainment, to watch this paige/charlotte promo.

Promos were just whatever, Charlotte doesn't have the flow that her papa does and Paige is like a lady Ahmed on the mic, but that isn't my problem. Why don't they have them spray their hair and comb it out before they come down? They're in there talking and it looks like they just got out of bed, or there's split ends all over the place. Post-fight would be one thing, but come on now.

Aiii

So not worth it
Meanwhile, on this Smackdown, we are on the go-home show for SummerSlam, Rock vs. Brock promo opened the show, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit try to murder Rock and Edge. Kurt Angle vs. Billy Kidman is a thing and Rikishi and John Cena team up against Reverend D-Von and Batista.

Good times.

So what's the deal with Del Rio always unmasking people? He did it to Mysterio, to Sin Cara and now to Kalisto, he's waging a one man war on masks.

Here's the line-up for the 2016 NJPW/CMLL FantasticaMania tour!

. Mistico
. Volador Jr.
. Atlantis
. Guerrero Maya Jr.
. Dragon Lee
. Stuka Jr
. Fuego
. Mascara Dorada
. Titan
. The Panther
. Mephisto
. Ultimo Guerrero
. Hechicero
. Bobby Z
. Virus
. Barbaro Cavernario
. OKUMURA

Six debuts there, Dragon Lee, Guerrero Maya Jr, The Panther, Hechicero, Virus & Bobby Z. Glad to see Fuego back! And no spot wasted on the likes of Niebla this year, thankfully.

Going to bed early instead of watching RAW continues to be a great life change.

I feel great and well rested and I read the raw spoilers and felt even better for not wasting my time.

WWE title tournament is totally predictable and so far the obvious choice has won every match. And I got no idea what creatives thinking is with the booking of this Diva's stuff. Embarrassing for all involved

Aiii

So not worth it
WWE title tournament is totally predictable and so far the obvious choice has won every match.

You would think after watching the fallout from last Saturday that WWE would see that having an upset once in a while gets people talking and more interested.

JavyOO7

Here's the line-up for the 2016 NJPW/CMLL FantasticaMania tour!

. Mistico
. Volador Jr.
. Atlantis
. Guerrero Maya Jr.
. Dragon Lee
. Stuka Jr
. Fuego
. Mascara Dorada
. Titan
. The Panther
. Mephisto
. Ultimo Guerrero
. Hechicero
. Bobby Z
. Virus
. Barbaro Cavernario
. OKUMURA

Six debuts there, Dragon Lee, Guerrero Maya Jr, The Panther, Hechicero, Virus & Bobby Z. Glad to see Fuego back! And no spot wasted on the likes of Niebla this year, thankfully.

Is Rey Cometa not in CMLL anymore or is he injured?

You would think after watching the fallout from last Saturday that WWE would see that having an upset once in a while gets people talking and more interested.

Given how well WWE are handling the Divas division I dont think anyone with any actual power at the company watches any womens completive sports outside of wet t shirt contents and mud wrestling and cat fights from 90's chat shows though.

Top Bottom