• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Charlotte tries so hard I want her to be good at promos but wow no

goddamn that Paige blast at the end cold blooded

Charlotte has legitimately stepped it up. She's doing good work here. Haters gonna hate.

This actually has me hyped for the match.

This is one of the most cringe worthy segment in Raw history. And it's leading into your PPV. And we wonder why the ratings just keep dropping and dropping.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That was actually pretty good with the Charlotte being (worked) shoot sad and Paige going with the cold as ice shot.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
s5tk0OG.png

That was actually pretty good with the Charlotte being (worked) shoot sad and Paige going with the cold as ice shot.

Yup.

The hate in this thread is weird. This was one of the best segments in a long time. Probably the best diva's segment on RAW that I have seen in months.

Paige using the dead brother for heel heat is pretty dastardly. I approve.

It's tasteless, but when your entire family is dedicated to wrestling, I'm pretty sure some tastelessness is more kosher than others.

This segment is actually really well-done and makes the Divas title feel like a big deal. Of all the ways to cash in on Rousey, this is good.

Top Bottom