• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
Charlotte never wanted to be a wrestler until a few years ago when she got into WWE, she's home grown talent that was fed the kool-aid from day one there. I can imagine she's bought into the "WWE is wrestling is WWE" narrative they have there.

Gonzalez

Banned
Charlotte's referring to all wrestling as WWE kinda sorta gets on my nerves. Tonight/last night was the second time I can remember her doing it.
I enjoyed last nights segment, but that sort of bugged me. It reminds of when kids, and adults used to call all consoles "Nintendo's".

Anth0ny

Reposting my Survivor Series prediction, as everything has appropriately come true:

Roman beats Del Rio clean

Ambrose beats Owens clean

Roman vs. Ambrose in the finals. They shake hands before the match. Roman wins clean with superman punch -> spear. Ambrose gets up and raises the hand of the victor. Show ends.

Next night on Raw, Reigns/Ambrose vs. Del Rio/Owens in a tag match. Reigns wins clean superman punch -> spear on Del Rio.

Del Rio vs. Reigns at the December PPV for the title.

the road to Roman Rumble begins

Kevin Kelly has confirmed that, unsurprisingly, he and Matt Striker will return to call Wrestle Kingdom 10 exclusively for NJPW World.

By the way, it's a month out, but I am taking suggestions on what the OT should be.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10 in Tokyo Dome [OT]: The King, The Gun, The Ace, The Sword.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10 in Tokyo Dome [OT]: The best wrestling show you will see this year

keep it straightforward for the OT kids

Sephzilla

Today I learned there are people who legitimately think the first three Sonic games are better than the first three Mario games.

KrUqghJ.gif

Anth0ny

Sonic is a fundamentally flawed franchise, Sonic Adventure 1 was ok at the time but that's it

fuck Sonic

we're only talking sonic 1 2 and 3 vs. mario 1 2 and 3

obviously mario as a whole completely takes a dump on sonic

but those first three sanic games are pretty fucking good

it was always about edgy ant-nintendo fanboys

always.

15 years from now people will realize how stupid Uncharted was too for the same reasons

Glad more,people are coming around to the idea that sonic was never good

>implying the "sonic was never good" people aren't just nintendo kids that grew up and got their feelings hurt by the cool kids with a genesis and sonic

the reality is that all 6 games are great. but every has to pick a side because video games.

Sephzilla

Glad more,people are coming around to the idea that sonic was never good

The original Sonic games were mediocre platformers that were masked by the OH LOOK HOW FAST YOU CAN GO gimmick and were pushed harder than Roman Reigns because Sega wanted a mascot to compete against Mario. In the big picture the original Sonic games are barely even in the top 5 for all time great platformers.

Mario 1-3 > SNES Donkey Kong Country series > Earthworm Jim games > Rayman > Sonic goes here I guess

I miss Piper so much :(

Kevin Kelly has confirmed that, unsurprisingly, he and Matt Striker will return to call Wrestle Kingdom 10 exclusively for NJPW World..

giphy.gif

Mauro and Barnett are right there, New Japan.

Pretty good, I'll give you. Better than Mario 1, 2 (US or Japan), and 3? No.

Mario 1-3 > SNES Donkey Kong Country series > Earthworm Jim games > Rayman > Sonic goes here I guess

Let's not get crazy here with that floaty ass jump, friend.

So AJ wrestles Nakamura on the 4th then does this a week later

CRtCa4ZWsAAcA8q.jpg

got that wrestler of the year award locked down early

Also HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

CTnLPbkVAAIR7Iz.jpg

imBask

Banned

>implying the "sonic was never good" people aren't just nintendo kids that grew up and got their feelings hurt by the cool kids with a genesis and sonic

the reality is that all 6 games are great. but every has to pick a side because video games.

Sonic on the gamegear was alright I guess but that's about it

the gamegear was such a piece of trash though, my god

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly I don't think there's a better SNES game than Super Mario World. Stands the test of time better than all others. Content rich and very playable.

imBask

Banned
Honestly I don't think there's a better SNES game than Super Mario World. Stands the test of time better than all others. Content rich and very playable.

i'm with you but we're not supposed to talk about it, whenever you mention SMW there's a bunch of weird basement dwelling SMB3 fans that come out of the darkness, and they're usually REALLY ANGRY

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10 |OT| Have You Ever Seen the Rain?

Someone told me long ago, there's a calm before the storm
I know, it's been comin' for some time
When it's over, so they say, it'll rain a sunny day
I know, shinin' down like water

I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?
I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain,
Comin' down on a sunny day?

9JN5AfR.gif

Wrestle Kingdom 10 |OT| So You Watch This Shit Every Month, Boots?

Don't ask dumb questions you already know the answer to.

british wrestling....

Is awesome, we know.

Top Bottom