• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
jw4v9Gz.png
In so dead

These last few pages and days have been some of the lowesr of lows that I have seen in this thread since I have been here.

A lot of conjecture, guessing, using isolated and unrelated events from years past, basically pulling shit out of asses conjecture to drive some angry narrative. Additionally, when the company releases a statement, i read various interpretations of what the the statement means just to fit some rant or angry narrative.

This is really fucking bizarre. The segment is done, you judge the end result...fine.... but reaching for straws about how evil white men are doing this and what have you is some two penny shit. At this point, we are just shitting up this thread. I call for anyone who is going to lose sleep over this to get a my little pony diary so the rest of us can move on and talk about something else.

At this point I miss the talk about how Eva is some brilliant architect who knows how to intentionally draw legit heat.

Well said. If you didn't like the segment, fine, but no need to treat anybody who wasn't bothered by it and thinks the controversy is overblown like irredeemable assholes.

Ultratech

Damn, I missed out on a lot of shit going on today...

Guess I better state my opinion on things!

-RAW Divas Promo: Don't care, nothing new. (EDDIE'S DEAD!)

-TNA gets new TV deal: You really can't kill TNA can you? Sigh...

-Gimmick Posting: But...I like it! :D

-Brazzers offers Eva a Deal: LOLOLOLOL
She'd prolly suck at that too. Pun not intended.

-SS Team: I'll get back to you on that.

-Booty: Booty.

And on a more personal note, you guys are awesome community!
I don't care what anyone else says about you all.

Bronx-Man

Banned

😚

Most of us are, you just gotta learn to Ignore the ignorant bigots. At times they make a lot of posts, but a lot of View Posts is better to see sometimes than awful.

Glad to see you enjoy being here!

Also if TNA fuck up the Pop deal that's probably forcing them into "air on Twitch" territory, so bright side there too.

Goldust (dressed as Undercover Brother): "Booker I want you to quit the NWO.

Booker: What are you talking about man?

Goldust: If Shawn Michaels is anything like I remember, then your days are numbered.

Booker: What?

Goldust: Let's just say that the "sexy boy" isn't a fan of...our people

So people talking about NXT Spoilers

I'm fairly certain that they taped some episodes before Takeover Brooklyn that were said to air after the event and one of them had Sasha as Champ even though she lost. Those episodes were scrapped but don't breath too large a sigh of relief, Eva could still win it :/

I'm fairly certain that they taped some episodes before Takeover Brooklyn that were said to air after the event and one of them had Sasha as Champ even though she lost. Those episodes were scrapped but don't breath too large a sigh of relief, Eva could still win it :/

The episode with the title match is airing next week. They aren't taping for anything after Takeover. Just up until it.

Also at Takeover it seems it'll be
Nia vs. Bayley, as Nia laid Bayley out after she beat Eva. Which factors into my theory of Nia crushing Bayley like a can at Takeover. Then Bayley can move up and Nia can be the dominant heel champ like Owens was.

Ithil

I don't see how that's supposed to work without a match.

This recap made me laugh.

The episode with the title match is airing next week. They aren't taping for anything after Takeover. Just up until it.

Also at Takeover it seems it'll be
Nia vs. Bayley, as Nia laid Bayley out after she beat Eva. Which factors into my theory of Nia crushing Bayley like a can at Takeover. Then Bayley can move up and Nia can be the dominant heel champ like Owens was.

Ahh my bad, thought this was for after the Takeover.

I'd like to see Bayley hold on for abit longer, and then have her come up to the main roster on the post Mania Raw, that place would explode for her

Hex

Banned
Ahh my bad, thought this was for after the Takeover.

I'd like to see Bayley hold on for abit longer, and then have her come up to the main roster on the post Mania Raw, that place would explode for her
Yeah having
Jaxx
beat her right away would be really a poor choice. Bayley needs to show that she can do this, and then have the title taken in a bit.
They can slow down on rushing
Rock's family into the belt
for fuck sake

somedevil

That picture is fake, but Meltzer did mention in the newsletter this week that AJ is under contract to no one right now and could sign with WWE at any time if they make him an offer he likes.

So weird New Japan is letting this happen when he going to be wrestling at their Jan 4th show.

somedevil

Confirmed matches for the NXT London Special:

Joe vs Balor
Corbin vs Crews
Nia Jax vs Bayley
Emma vs Asuka
Mechanics vs Enzo and Cass

Seems like the card needs one more match and more
Gable and Jordan

Top Bottom