• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Anth0ny

The Divas Revolution is so dead, Chris Benoit's bible was found near its body.

fafdGpB.gif

More people have Pop than DA

It's just for a lot of people who have it, the guide still takes up part of the screen which makes any programming actually airing on it meaningless

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish SO BADLY they would have used a different thumbnail
bahSyj7.png

Colocho

Banned
Where does TNA rank popularity and ratings wise with the rest of the wrestling promotions worldwide? Which one would be number 2 and so forth?

Zach

Who knew that Jacqueline did a better float-over DDT thing than The Rock (Halloween Havoc '97).

Oh, and Eddie/Rey was the beeessst.

NoRéN

Got tickets for All Star Weekend. Wanted front row but happy to be going at least. General admission day 1, Standing room for day 2.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how Clarissa had that fun exchange with Owens and wrestling fans made it really not fun by sending her a bunch of obscenities and shit for daring to talk some junk about a dude who is a kayfabe jerk. And then question why wrasslin' has shit ratings and no advertisers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like how Clarissa had that fun exchange with Owens and wrestling fans made it really not fun by sending her a bunch of obscenities and shit for daring to talk some junk about a dude who is a kayfabe jerk. And then question why wrasslin' has shit ratings and no advertisers.

Weird, wrestling fans on the internet couldn't handle someone taking jabs at Kevin Owens?

How weird

It was such a weird choice to have Vince come out and talk about Austin walking out on the company. As sincere as he was, they had to know the crowd wouldn't take it seriously. Ross would've been a better choice.

Survivor Series Team.

Tyler Breeze
Rick Rude
Narcissus
Kevin Owens

I can't even think of what the theme of your team is other than Wellness Policy guys getting carried by Bret Hart?
I went based on guys that survived during their SS matches and all would have good team chemistry. I think

New "get the f out" ad:

A woman whose head is a giant WWF logo goes to a doctor. She tells the doctor she feels 'uneven.' The doctor suggests a 'reduction.' We cut to her now having a giant wwe logo head.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My wife's favorite WWE wrestlers:

1) Rusev
2) Kevin Owens

My favorite WWE wrestlers:

1) Kevin Owens
2) Rusev

#BadCardioMafia

No? His facial hair grows back pretty fast looking at his twitter and he's still on the NJPW tour next month

I saw NJPW's chairman making hints that another CMLL star could get an extended stay in Japan like Dorada. Any idea who it might be? Would be great to have Cavernario around for a bit longer, the New Japan fans really took to him on his last two tours.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow. Sounds like the same kind of behavior pool that we see from gamers. Dunno about the overlap but people are scummy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I saw NJPW's chairman making hints that another CMLL star could get an extended stay in Japan like Dorada. Any idea who it might be? Would be great to have Cavernario around for a bit longer, the New Japan fans really took to him on his last two tours.
Cavernario is wonderful and wherever he goes, I will watch. He's a delight.

Top Bottom