• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

klonere

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;186167612 said:
what'd he do?

He came out and cut a great promo about being the underdog in the match at Survivor Series but would be the next WHC.

Upon being informed he wasn't in the tournament at at all he apologized and left. It was very Fnp and Entertaining

Davari talks about wwe

Stephanie came up to me and was like, ‘We’ve got an idea for you for like next week. We want you to debut as a character named George W. Bush, and we want you to wear Red, White, and Blue trunks, and be like a super American patriot.’” Daivari said that his response to Stephanie was, “I would love to kind of do my own thing, but that is a terrible idea. I don’t know who came up with it, or whose idea was it to come up with the name George W. Bush, and take me from the hottest heel to wearing red, white, and blue, and what the purpose is or the explanation for it. But, I really, really, feel strongly against it.”
http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015/11/18/wwe-daivari-undertaker-smackdown-kurt-angle

I wish they went through with it if only to have the screengrab of a blurry daivari walking down the smackdown ramp while it says "GEORGE W. BUSH" on the bottom of the screen that we'd still post on the reg to this day.

He came out and cut a great promo about being the underdog in the match at Survivor Series but would be the next WHC.

Upon being informed he wasn't in the tournament at at all he apologized and left. It was very Fnp and Entertaining

Did you miss when he did the same thing before MITB this year?

It'd be cool if they did it a third time but this time, they actually let him in whatever the match is. I guess the Rumble would be a good time.

Kaladin

Listen up marks. I think we've all been worked into a shoot. How you say? I'll tell you how. Eva Marie. Yes, you all think she is horrible in the ring, but I fully believe that is what they want. She is working this style on purpose to make it seem like she is not on the level of other divas. You see, the good people at NXT know that Eva Marie will never be accepted by the Full Sail crowd. Even if she gets to be a good wrestler, they will still think she sucks. So how do you capitalize on this? Have her work a a style that is slow, a bit awkward and that the Full Sail crowd will surely hate....and then see how loud you can get them to boo her that way. Between last week, and the match she had last night, I'd say if my theory is correct, it is a success. Eva Marie has become one of the most hated heels in NXT, and all because she's perceived as not being as good as the other divas at the top of the card. We're all being worked into a shoot guys, and I think they're learning how to do that more and more.

I saw NJPW's chairman making hints that another CMLL star could get an extended stay in Japan like Dorada. Any idea who it might be? Would be great to have Cavernario around for a bit longer, the New Japan fans really took to him on his last two tours.

CMLL can't afford to loose another big name like Rush so you have to think its a second tier guy like Cavernario. The other thing that would make sense would be to bring Dragon Lee over and have him work with the returning Kamaitachi since they have such a background and chemistry.

Kaladin

No, Eva is still green as hell.

But she figured out how to be a heel, so sky is the goddamn limit.

She's green, but she's also working that style on purpose I think. Nobody does a Sliced Bread #2 as slow and awkward looking as she does. She's also very comfortable in the ring and in her character. It may be a combination of her being green, and being told to work that way, but I feel like this is what she has been told to do, not just how she is in the ring.

Kaladin

This is about the only picture I got last night, from the end of the show and Finn Balor was posing for the crowd after the main event:

12247034_10101479820515083_2242116105493605537_n.jpg

CMLL can't afford to loose another big name like Rush so you have to think its a second tier guy like Cavernario. The other thing that would make sense would be to bring Dragon Lee over and have him work with the returning Kamaitachi since they have such a background and chemistry.

Yeah, I'm certain if it happens it'll be a guy on the FantasticaMania tour, so Dragon Lee's a good shout and would be the perfect feud to reintroduce Hiromu/Kamaitachi to NJPW fans.

Yeah, I'm certain if it happens it'll be a guy on the FantasticaMania tour, so Dragon Lee's a good shout and would be the perfect feud to reintroduce Hiromu/Kamaitachi to NJPW fans.

I'd like to see them have a big singles match at FantasticaMania and then team up in the juniors tag division. Build up Kamaitachi there before having him go single. Like what they did with Kushida in the Time Splitters.

Ithil

Listen up marks. I think we've all been worked into a shoot. How you say? I'll tell you how. Eva Marie. Yes, you all think she is horrible in the ring, but I fully believe that is what they want. She is working this style on purpose to make it seem like she is not on the level of other divas. You see, the good people at NXT know that Eva Marie will never be accepted by the Full Sail crowd. Even if she gets to be a good wrestler, they will still think she sucks. So how do you capitalize on this? Have her work a a style that is slow, a bit awkward and that the Full Sail crowd will surely hate....and then see how loud you can get them to boo her that way. Between last week, and the match she had last night, I'd say if my theory is correct, it is a success. Eva Marie has become one of the most hated heels in NXT, and all because she's perceived as not being as good as the other divas at the top of the card. We're all being worked into a shoot guys, and I think they're learning how to do that more and more.

Except there's been plenty of people who were hated by an audience then won them over gradually, so that's nonsense. If she suddenly busted out good matches and promos no one would mind her.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm dying for Enzo and Cass and Carmella to get up to the main roster. Just dying for it. I get the feeling they've been waiting so long for Cass to improve more and Carmella as well.

Fox318

I'm dying for Enzo and Cass and Carmella to get up to the main roster. Just dying for it. I get the feeling they've been waiting so long for Cass to improve more and Carmella as well.
You just know Vince will see big cass, split them up, and make cass into another Hogan/Reigns/Diesel baby face.

I think they're ready. They've put people on the main roster who are less ready than the three of em.

Carmella's entrance sounded DEAD on that last NXT though, hopefully with a full arena it can play a little better.

Sephzilla

giphy.gif

I have no ambition to watch Enzo and Cass job to the Usos and then watch Vince put a breakup angle in place the moment he finds out Cass and Carmella are dating.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still don't think Carmella's gimmick WORKS right. If she's supposed to be a little guidette, she needs to go all out and talk to Snooki and J-WOWW and co. There's very little about her that's attractive to me, because I totally love guidettes. The tackier the better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
J-WOWW was always pretty chill compared to the rest of the cast. Her & Vinny were my favorites.

Snooki will always be the queen to me. Love J-WOWW though, but...as far as the dudes go, Ronnie is the best. Single Ronnie. Not Sam Ronnie. Sam Ronnie is worst. Single Ronnie is amazing.
dRB9zEt.gif

klonere

Banned
Carmella definitely has potential but this "I'm p much a female Enzo" gimmick isn't working out. They need somethingelse for her to channel her natural charisma and energy into.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I also feel that WWE knows Enzo can sell a TON of merch and is crazy marketable, so they want to do it right and not rush them out there.

I did watch Geordie Shore and that was kind of pathetic.

Top Bottom