• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Seriously, if you're that sick of WWE, and you're still watching, that's on you. There's TOO MUCH fucking great, accessible wrestling everywhere, just quit.

EDIT: For fucks sake Mick, YOU WERE ON ONE OF THOSE OTHER SHOWS A WEEK AGO

Seriously, if you're that sick of WWE, and you're still watching, that's on you. There's TOO MUCH fucking great, accessible wrestling everywhere, just quit.

EDIT: For fucks sake Mick, YOU WERE ON ONE OF THOSE OTHER SHOWS A WEEK AGO

But that's not where Noelle will get paid.

Aiii

So not worth it

Come on, the guy is a former WWE champion, that's just not a fair thing to say.

Fair point for just about everyone else, but for someone who was an actual top of the world wrestler?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Fair point for just about everyone else, but for someone who was an actual top of the world wrestler?

Doesn't explain why he's acting like a little baby.

I mean there's nothing physically making him watch, he doesn't have to comment on it

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Campaigning for a Zack Ryder push is like campaigning for a TAKA push after his match with Triple H and not just taking it as a fun, isolated moment.

Mick can express his opinion if he wants. That's what we all do here on a daily basis. He's got a spotlight on his opinion, but you don't need to chew it over if you don't want to.

Mick can express his opinion if he wants. That's what we all do here on a daily basis. He's got a spotlight on his opinion, but you don't need to chew it over if you don't want to.

I mean of course, I'm just saying don't expect me to sympathise with that particular complaint when it's oft repeated.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hall said Bret has a picture of himself in wrestling gear in every room of his house. And a giant portrait of himself in his entrance attire literally above his bed

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 11/23:

8pm: 3.190
9pm: 2.990
10pm: 2.712

Avg: 2.964

Wow first time below 3 million viewers. The Sheamus and Reigns era bombed on night one.

klonere

Banned
Listening to Brian and Vinny review these classic Nitros there are 4 things that stand out:

- Lex is unimaginably over. His squash matches get the crowd into conniptions.
- The first hour being full of crazy lucha and criuserweight guys sounds great
- Meng and the Barbarian are scary stiff motherfuckers
- The Sting storyline never will be replicated and is probably the most ambitious storyline of all time in pro-wrestling.

If I ever get the Network again I'd probably dive into them they sound very interesting at the least.

klonere

Banned
Raw Viewership for 11/23:

8pm: 3.190
9pm: 2.990
10pm: 2.712

Avg: 2.964

Wow first time below 3 million viewers. The Sheamus and Reigns era bombed on night one.

2CnvtQ1.gif

wasn't Solomon Crowe in hot water because he kept complaining about not having debuted for a long time? Then he shows up, sorta sucks, jobs for a bit, and now leaves. lmao

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I do like the idea of developmental contracts being cheap enough that guys like Omega, Parker, and Crowe can just say 'fuck it i'll try my luck elsewhere'

From Big Bad Daddy Dave Metlz

"I know people in the company, it's like a joke in the company among the producers, we call it the 50/50 club, they call it the 500 club. It's basically the exact same thing. It's the 50/50 club. Austin talks about it and Jim Ross talks about it and you're never gonna get anyone over, unless it's like The Rock or something, if they're gonna be in the 50/50 club. And yet everyone's in the 50/50 club."

So they know about, joke about it, and do nothing to change it? I can only assume they're laughing because it's all on Vince and no one can stop him so all you can do is laugh.

Aiii

So not worth it
One has to wonder what the ratings would have done if it was Owens as the champ in an upset victory? I bet they would have easily seen an increase in ratings over the past few weeks.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People actually booked to win more than they lose over the past five years:

The Shield, Ryback until his Punk Feud, John Cena, Brock, Rusev until tangling with Dolph, The Undertaker, CM Punk, Reigns.

Kaladin

One has to wonder what the ratings would have done if it was Owens as the champ in an upset victory? I bet they would have easily seen an increase in ratings over the past few weeks.

They would have seen an increase if they had gone with Owens or Ambrose. Doubt Reigns would have done it, or Del Rio.

People like to see something new.

somedevil

Yessssss die Raw die!!!

Not to rain on your parade but the NFL game did lead to everything else being down and yet Raw was still ranked 4 and 5 and 8 on cable that day.

The viewership bombed but does USA have anything else that is original that draws better than wrestling right now?

Top Bottom