• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I'm still waiting for Sleepy Naito to do something really dastardly, rather than just beating up Red Shoes and pissing off Shibata. Suzuki has been largely amazing, but it's all kind of diminished by the shitty state NOAH's in.

Fox318

Its OK to admit Data West is right, friend.
uupKMmb.jpg

Thinking about it, Cesaro's best match is still probably the 2011 BOLA opening round bout vs El Generico. And his best match in WWE is probably the 2/3 falls with Sami Zayn. Funny that.

Fox318

Heel of the year has to be Del Rio just for the sheer number of companies he fucked over.

Let's count

AAA
lucha underground
ROH
3 no shows for Europe Indies
The Texas Indie that was raising money for Autism that he no showes and everyone thought he died
Bill Goldberg was training to fight him

Colocho

Banned
Did they ever say why, in kayfabe, Cena wasn't in the title tournament? Or Lesnar? Or why Nikki doesn't accompany Brie down to the ring while Alicia Fox still does? Do they even care anymore?

Fox318

Did they ever say why, in kayfabe, Cena wasn't in the title tournament? Or Lesnar? Or why Nikki doesn't accompany Brie down to the ring while Alicia Fox still does? Do they even care anymore?
They don't care at all really.

Right now all they care about is how to get Roman not booed. They almost sold out the stadium already.

somedevil

Well Nikki is injured with a neck injury. Not sure if they ever said that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm still waiting for Sleepy Naito to do something really dastardly, rather than just beating up Red Shoes and pissing off Shibata. Suzuki has been largely amazing, but it's all kind of diminished by the shitty state NOAH's in.

Fucking with Milano is worse than anything any heel has ever done

Started watching Nitro and omg, wrestling was so real. When The Outsiders jumped those guys in the back and Jimmy Hart had to get the guys in the ring to stop wrestling and help.

I'm getting worked by the 20 year old footage right now

Bronx-Man

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;186931586 said:
dear bronz-man:

I thought your south park topic was thought-provoking, sorry it was shot dead.

Eh, I just made it since someone in the South Park OT wanted it to be a thread. No skin off my back.

Settling in to watch NXT now, but from what I hear Big Game Eva delivered when given an opportunity once again.

Loved the previous poster's idea of Eva debuting her own NXT Divas title. There's just so much you can do with her.

When I see her, I see a star. She has the it factor.

Fallout 4's sense of progression seems kinda terrible

Game is super weird.

Its Bethesda's most linear game with next to no player choice during quests and dumbed down RPG mechanics. Not as many individual quests as well. That sense of walking into down and being flooded with random quests is kinda gone since there is only 1 actual town.

BUT its opening is the most "fuck it. Just go do stuff in the wasteland. We aint going to explain shit about these systems. Just figure it out yourself" that they have ever made.

Kinda feels like maybe it could have used a few months to add some stuff.

But you can leave junk on the ground and it totally stays there. That feature is the heart and soul of a Bethesda game and isnt going anywhere!

I am at a point in the story where
the Brotherhood of Steel is just randomly flying around wrecking random bad guys if also annoying because I need to keep those bad guys for XP damn it!
Still kinda cool though

They are going to go into Dallas with:

No Rock
No Austin
No Seth
No Orton
No Bryan
No Hogan
No Sting

This...this is gonna get ugly. Get ready for some $5 tickets to fill that stadium for the magical 100K number.

I came this close to spending $500+ on tickets,1k for travel, $700 on hotel/food, and couple of hundred for RAW/Axxess/HOF.

Now i'm just going to stay home and order a pizza. Maybe 2.

Jopie

I came this close to spending $500+ on tickets,1k for travel, $700 on hotel/food, and couple of hundred for RAW/Axxess/HOF.

Same here, then my wife's due date ended up being the weekend of Mania.

So I am in debt to my baby girl before she even gets here. She really helped me dodge a bullet.

Penguin

I still kind of want to go... just because never been to Texas

But thinking about it... the potential card... even with their best matches doesn't seem that appealing.

Anth0ny

yeah, same here. I was really ready to go all out, but this card is looking so fucking thin right now that I can't imagine the show being worth the trip or money.

also, just got back from Creed. best movie I've seen all year. go watch it you chucklefucks.

JavyOO7

Wrasslemania next year will be okay since I'm only paying $10 bucks on the WWE Network for it.

Now... Royal Rumble 2016 on the other hand... which me and a buddy are going to... eh... I'm thinking its going to suck. But well, since I'm going to show that may stink, I'll try to enjoy myself best I can.

Hmm, I might have finally found at least 8 games I'd play on the Wii U. It's only taken 5 years or whatever, but I think I'm finally starting to consider buying one.

Monster Hunter
Xenoblade
Yoshi's Wooly Thing
Mario Party
Captain Toad
Mario Kart
Super Mario World 3D
Legend of Zelda
Zelda Windwaker

My only fear is I'll want Mario Maker, but then I'll feel like I'm being drawn into the dark world of Amiboos.

Anth0ny

Wrasslemania next year will be okay since I'm only paying $10 bucks on the WWE Network for it.

Now... Royal Rumble 2016 on the other hand... which me and a buddy are going to... eh... I'm thinking its going to suck. But well, since I'm going to show that may stink, I'll try to enjoy myself best I can.

assuming they fuck everything up for the third year running, that should be a pretty fun show to attend live. for all the wrong reasons.

Hmm, I might have finally found at least 8 games I'd play on the Wii U. It's only taken 5 years or whatever, but I think I'm finally starting to consider buying one.

Monster Hunter
Xenoblade
Yoshi's Wooly Thing
Mario Party
Captain Toad
Mario Kart
Super Mario World 3D
Legend of Zelda
Zelda Windwaker

My only fear is I'll want Mario Maker, but then I'll feel like I'm being drawn into the dark world of Amiboos.
Hyrule Warriors, W101, Bayonetta 2, Tropical Freeze

Hyrule Warriors, W101, Bayonetta 2, Tropical Freeze

It's sad, as the kid isn't even born yet, but I'm like Nintendo is the family console we need! I'm buying it like 7 years too early. I'm dumb. However, erm... I'll make sure it works, I guess. I've never played Bayonetta and I sort of don't want to.

Monster Hunter
Xenoblade
Yoshi's Wooly Thing
Mario Party
Captain Toad
Mario Kart
Super Mario World 3D
Legend of Zelda
Zelda Windwaker

It's worth it just for Mario Kart 8 tbh.

All the other games disappointed me so far but MK8 was spot on, son loves that game.
(Wind Waker HD is awesome but I played it just before the HD version was announced)

Top Bottom