• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Browny

Banned
Internet goes out Tuesday, call, they say a couple days due to the holiday
Actual appointment date: DECEMBER 8TH

ARE YOU HIGH

image.php

Ithil

If you fail the first time. And the second time. Maybe even the third or fourth time the key to winning them over is repetition because sooner or later they got to cheer. Right?

This is just paraphrased from the Observer.

As of the morning of the Survivor Series, they were still debating endings until at some point in the afternoon, Vince settled on Sheamus cashing it in rather than the original plan of the show being the coronation of Reigns as champion, which is still the long-term goal.

The idea is that the people see Reigns as the corporate pick, and therefore, he gets booed by the fans who come to the tapings and PPVs. So the conclusion is to do a storyline where the corporate people are screwing him and keeping him from the title, which will cause those fans to get behind him and want him to win. Essentially they're copying the scenario from 2013-14 for Bryan, and hoping that gets people behind Reigns before they pull the trigger on him as the new centerpiece of the company, even though if you watch the TV, he already is.

Even the part pointing out Reigns is already the main focus on TV.
Who wrote that?

Anth0ny

Gonna say it right now: Reigns will never be the guy.

the pushback from fans is too strong. it doesn't mean shit if you're over at house shows. it doesn't mean shit if you sell a ton of merch (because we know for a fact that WWE only brings Cena and Reigns merch to house shows so it's a self fulfilling prophecy). these things will only make the push back stronger.

Barrage

Gonna say it right now: Reigns will never be the guy.

the pushback from fans is too strong. it doesn't mean shit if you're over at house shows. it doesn't mean shit if you sell a ton of merch (because we know for a fact that WWE only brings Cena and Reigns merch to house shows so it's a self fulfilling prophecy). these things will only make the push back stronger.

Know for a fact eh...

Why do i get the feeling you haven't been to a house show in years?

Jamie OD

I've been looking for that here, but can't find it on sale anywhere (UK). 2k16 was £15 in a chain here, I had a moment of insanity but fortunately for me, it was out of stock by the time I found the deal.

It was a $20 download from Amazon US for a few hours this morning. I'm a little gutted I didn't buy it myself when I had the chance.

It was a $20 download from Amazon US for a few hours this morning. I'm a little gutted I didn't buy it myself when I had the chance.

I pondered on Dark Souls 2 at £12 from a UK supermarket for too long, that sold out when I decided to go for it.

Has D-Bry always been so dull? I'm sure he'll be turning down his share of the black friday profits from his merch and the aforementioned 2k game deals.

Anth0ny

Nintendo has the worst marketing department of pretty much any company I can think of. They literally seem to hate making consumers happy and selling shit.

I think they just think they're Apple or Disney tier. They're "above" sales.

That Wii U Smash/Splatoon bundle is pretty good, though. But if you already own a Wii U? Nothing.

Considering biting on a Wii U or PS4 bundle. Are the sales still active on Saturday, or similar on Monday, or is it just today and that's it for the next year

bjork

Considering biting on a Wii U or PS4 bundle. Are the sales still active on Saturday, or similar on Monday, or is it just today and that's it for the next year

Depends on the place, but I feel like Monday will have better online deals? Today is for rewarding people willing to sit outside overnight and whatnot.

Top Bottom