• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Mahonay

Banned
I'm honestly not sure. I may just wait until like 2019 when I can find the console for $100, because I genuinely can't remember the last time I sat down and just played video games for the sake of playing video games. I think it's when I bought Tomba on the Playstation Store like 8 months ago? Zelda and Fallout 4 are the only games I've wanted to play in several years, because both series just kinda "click" with me in terms of aesthetic.
Every time I sit down to play FO4 time tends to disappear.
When is the Scott Norton appreciation thread going up?
Maybe a thread that appreciates all of the great hoss-ass-hosses of yesteryear.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Bryan is such a little earth muffin. Total Divas S4 is so good. Brie's gonna leave his ass.

So what'd you guys buy for Black Friday
a couple of Blu Rays - Fury Road, Gone Girl, Raid 2, Whiplash

I think I'll see if Target has any more copies of Guitar Hero Live later and grab that
Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition for $15.25
PS4 Controller for $40.00
Until Dawn for $20.00

I think that's it for myself. I was really hoping to see some digital deals for Rock Band 4 and Life is Strange. :(

Where'd you cop UD for 20? I've been looking out for that one

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You know, I'm almost through 1997 in my chronological viewings and I'd argue that WCW totally pushed a bunch of dudes and tried to get them over and had worthwhile storylines for a ton of guys. The problem wasn't that guys weren't pushed -- it was that there was very clearly a ceiling for most of the talent, which was unfortunate.

You can watch month by month where Booker T, Chris Benoit, and Chris Jericho slam against the wall of the top of the mid card. DDP does it for awhile though but he had that Macho Man feud in 1997 which gave him a bit of acceptance and by 1998 he's literally the second biggest star in the promotion.

Scott Norton is not that early a member of the NWO. He came in the middle of NWO's open invitation to WCW.

All of the early members besides Giant are former WWF stars.

miserable

Man, Bryan is such a little earth muffin. Total Divas S4 is so good. Brie's gonna leave his ass.

12301203_502528516582447_1084501122_n.jpg

i don't think so

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder how long they'd have to keep Roman away from the title until people actually got behind him. At some point it would happen.

Sunny are you getting worked by Total Divas?

As an aside, people who say "lol wrestling is fake" and then watch literally any reality show make me laugh.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Total Divas is a shoot, brothers.

It makes me laugh how many levels of kayfabe WWE actually has with Breaking Ground, Total Divas and the main product.

All of them are different levels of kayfabe except sort of in the same universe.

That plan to push Roman is so dumb, the fans still know it's scripted, having the Authority screw him over means nothing since we already know behind the scenes its just some ploy to manipulate.

They're booking like kayfabe is still around. Roman is the most blatantly hand picked corporate top guy ever, that's not going away.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every time Scott Steiner talks about Ric Flair, it is the most truthful thing in wrestling history. Perhaps the only truthful thing in wrestling history.

Bryan can't come back because he knows Vince and Kevin will book him in a cuckolding storyline that will make Rusev/Lana look positively supportive the moment he returns.

PATTERSON, GET IN HERE. I CAN'T ALLOW THIS GEEK BRYAN TO BE MARRIED TO ONE OF THE STARS OF TOTAL DIVAS FOR ONE SECOND LONGER.

Expanded match list for the upcoming NXT DVD:
Paige vs. Becky Lynch (NXT Takeover: Fatal Four Way dark match September 11, 2014)

Adrian Neville vs. Cesaro (Columbus, OH house show March 5, 2015)

Hideo Itami vs. Tyler Breeze (“Arena Cam” from the San Jose, CA house show on March 27, 2015 – Itami uses the Go 2 Sleep)

NXT Championship Finals: Seth Rollins vs. Jinder Mahal (NXT August 29, 2012)

Ladder Match for the NXT Championship: Bo Dallas vs. Adrian Neville (NXT ArRival February 27, 2014)

NXT Championship Match: Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens (NXT Takeover: Rival February 11, 2015)

NXT Women’s Championship Finals: Paige vs. Emma (NXT July 24, 2013)

NXT Women’s Championship Finals: Charlotte vs. Natalya (NXT Takeover May 29, 2014)

Fatal Four-Way Match for the NXT Women’s Championship: Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Bayley (NXT Takeover: Rival February 11, 2015)

CM Punk & Seth Rollins vs. Antonio Cesaro & Kassius Ohno (NXT October 17, 2012)
Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt (NXT May 1, 2013)

William Regal vs. Antonio Cesaro (NXT December 25, 2013)

No Big E matches?

Maybe haven't announced any yet.

BS. WrestleGaf still sends him checks and supports him. He's waiting too long to give Brie a kid.

Can't wait for the feud between Brie and Nikki about who's getting a kid first. That translates to a main event feud between Cena and Bryan because they made a pact that neither would impregnate his respective Bella.

Vince will be revealed as the true father.

Striker

Disco was fine as a mid-card chump, but to listen to him talk you'd think he was as over as Goldberg. Bagwell sucked.
DDP is someone they fucked from the get go and he's admitted to that. They were still bitter WCW almost put them out of business. They took away his personality and made a new, different creation. I'd like to say they did the same with Booker T and he didn't recover until several years later.

No one who wears the Taguchi ones deserves to get laid ever again.

Rainmaker, you say? Rain, like showers? Like golden showers?

[Rainmaker pose]

Top Bottom