• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Recall

FE, is it me or does it seem that the hero match follows the same pacing and spot work as the Zabre match?

All indie matches follow the same structure. They know their routines which pop the crowd and rarely deviate. Hero has always done the same stuff in the exact same way.

rrc1594

So he can work off the ring rust and because they have nothing for him on the main roster? Debuting anyone right now is a complete waste of time. They'd just be lost with the holidays.

That makes sense. I just hope WWE takes advantage of KO & Sami feud for WM. I mean the story writes it's self, you can't set up a better feud.

Good thing I'm an Adonis!

Adrian Adonis?

nvkEWWU.jpg

Zach

Classy BISCHOFF BEATS OFF MEN sign in the Nitro crowd right now.

And Jesus Christ at Disorderly Conduct. What a terrible look. I'm cringing. I love it.

Classy BISCHOFF BEATS OFF MEN sign in the Nitro crowd right now.

And Jesus Christ at Disorderly Conduct. What a terrible look. I'm cringing. I love it.

Don't you sully the names of Mean Mike and Tough Tom hahaha. They did have an awesomely 80's look about them and I enjoyed watching them job.

The hat was a bit goofy, but he had a good look overall and it helped him stand out - I think one of his only real flaws was that he was too softly spoken, he didn't often show the attitude that some of his peers possessed in spades (Piper & Rose especially). Really enjoyed what I've seen of his feud with Rip Oliver in Portland, though. Rip was quite soft spoken himself, but he brought the best out in Billy Jack.

Incidentally, he recently challenged Stone Cold to a UFC fight and the video, ah...sure is something, lol;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfqCFJSFrPk

Man, I am legit clueless on how I should react to that.

bjork

Necro bumps have been bannable for a long time afaik, unless you're bringing new details to whatever the topic is. This was like bumping a murder case with a post about one of the lawyers having lunch or something.

But, he got me watching shoot videos so I guess it wasn't a total waste.

Hex

Banned
I tried to save him.
I know the lyrical poetry of the Big Bad Booty Daddy can be mesmerizing but not worth taking it on the chin.

Apparently AJ Styles worked a match at last night's NJPW show. In fairness it was a 10 man tag so he did minimal work.

I really feel bad for the guy. He probably needs back surgery but he has four of the biggest matches in his life coming up.

klonere

Banned
Meltzer just sold me on Akebono/Sapp II. What a worker. He also said the first fight did 50+ million viewers in Japan what the fuck.

No wonder Bono left AJPW, that's a huge payday even if they do a fraction of a fraction of those numbers.

Top Bottom