• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Hex

Banned
Wrasslegaf December |OT| All we got was Maggle Cole in our stocking. or Wrasslegaf December |OT| Michael Cole in our stocking again?

Wi3QYJU.jpg

wwe-undertaker-caught-on-fire-o.gif

Classy BISCHOFF BEATS OFF MEN sign in the Nitro crowd right now.

And Jesus Christ at Disorderly Conduct. What a terrible look. I'm cringing. I love it.

Go through the Attitude Era shows and even those Nitro-era shows. You'll see tons of "___ IS GAY" and "___ IS A FAG" signs.

bjork

Go through the Attitude Era shows and even those Nitro-era shows. You'll see tons of "___ IS GAY" and "___ IS A FAG" signs.

Heck, even pre-attitude. That Goldust/Warrior match, they're chanting "faggot" at him until he gets on the mic and says he's going to come out there and kiss everyone in the crowd if they don't shut up.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Heck, even pre-attitude. That Goldust/Warrior match, they're chanting "faggot" at him until he gets on the mic and says he's going to come out there and kiss everyone in the crowd if they don't shut up.

Genius gets one of those chants in the late 80's or 90's in a PPV match against the Beefer.

Anth0ny

Vince McMahon quote regarding Lashley's push back in 2006:

The next day, December 4, Heyman and McMahon among those flying to Charleston, South Carolina, Heyman pitched opening the December 5 ECW show with Ariel and Kelly in a match, telling viewers interviews with Lashley, Van Dam, and Punk were going on right then and would be seen later in the show. McMahon didn’t like the idea, fearing fans in the arena would chant for Punk. Heyman asked why that was a bad thing, as it showed the fans cared about someone on the flagging ECW show. McMahon reportedly threw his glasses on the floor and shouted, “Get this through your thick fucking head—my focus is on Bobby Lashley and only Bobby Lashley! That man is the brand's icon, the brand's superhero. He is ECW and he will be, at the expense of Rob Van Dam, CM Punk, Test, and everyone else, and you can hit the door if don't like it!”

I read that quote in lapsed vince voice

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What's the best lapsed fan episode?

Interesting question. Before they start the road to wrestlemania the shows are less bloated because there's no lapsed Vince, no talk with Meltzer, fewer long winded fan emails about the show being covered/previously covered. They go about 2-3 hours instead of 3-5 hours.

Top Bottom