• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Hex

Banned
Vince McMahon quote regarding Lashley's push back in 2006:

I read that quote in lapsed vince voice

tumblr_static_3vcrw99bewmc88ss4csc44osw.gif

DMczaf

What's the best lapsed fan episode?

I would say start with an episode with a PPV that you're either really fond of or hate with a fire of 1000 suns.

however, their WCW/NWA episodes are great due to the point of view they are coming from (huge WWF marks who rarely paid attention to the southern wrasslin growing up)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This one time I was playing Madden with Damien Sandow and he farted and it was like
'camera fades out'

doesn't sound very tantalizing friends

JavyOO7

You know, I don't mind that these current/future crop of wrestlers are probably geeks or whatever. Maybe they'll stay out of trouble (wishful thinking).

The trend with shoot interviews nowadays is to get a bunch of wrestlers together to have a (hopefully) fun conversation with road stories and the like, rather than some embittered wrestler dumping on his colleagues. Can't recall the last shoot that had any real dirt.

PROGRESS was pretty great today. Ospreay and Andrews did some crazy flippy shit I'm sure most of you will hate, but goddamn was it fun. Also, Rampage and Big Daddy Walter broke the ring in the opening match, what a slobberknocker.

Jamie OD

The trend with shoot interviews nowadays is to get a bunch of wrestlers together to have a (hopefully) fun conversation with road stories and the like, rather than some embittered wrestler dumping on his colleagues. Can't recall the last shoot that had any real dirt.

PROGRESS was pretty great today. Ospreay and Andrews did some crazy flippy shit I'm sure most of you will hate, but goddamn was it fun. Also, Rampage and Big Daddy Walter broke the ring in the opening match, what a slobberknocker.

Podcasts have really eaten into the role shoot interviews used to have.

Looking forward to next week but not much announced so far

I'm expecting more of a showcase than anything continuing stories and the like but should be fun - Progresslite if you will

Looking forward to next week but not much announced so far

I'm expecting more of a showcase than anything continuing stories and the like but should be fun - Progresslite if you will

Looks like a couple more matches were made today, don't know if you read the spoilers or not;

Ospreay vs Gibson for the title, potentially. Also, I imagine there'll be some sort of grudge match between The London Riots & The Sumerian Death Squad - they got into a huge brawl after the Riots cost the SDS the tag shield in the 3-way tag title match

First Chapter show I won't be going to since Chapter 7! Hope it goes well though, great to see PROGRESS expanding.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Imagine the Cowboy Bret Hart shoot in the modern era

'Vince told me to be Cowboy Bret Hart and I went to him and said, 'I'm not going to be Cowboy Bret Hart''

'One of the producers told them to tell me Vince says I'm cowboy Bret Hart. I went on twitter and said 'Well I guess #ThingsChange #GotHeat'

Imagine the Cowboy Bret Hart shoot in the modern era

'Vince told me to be Cowboy Bret Hart and I went to him and said, 'I'm not going to be Cowboy Bret Hart''

'One of the producers told them to tell me Vince says I'm cowboy Bret Hart. I went on twitter and said 'Well I guess #ThingsChange #GotHeat'
I wish we had twitter during the attitude era.

Bought 5 bottles of Broken Skull IPA. Had to drive 20 miles to find a store that had it in stock. Saving 2 for me. 3 are Christmas gifts for friends.

Mad Braddox coming to an impact zone near you

Former RAW General Manager Brad Maddox has a new name lined up for his post-WWE career — and honestly, it’s even better than the one he had before.

Sources close to Maddox tell us the wrestler will now be using the name Mad Braddox. In conjunction with the name change, we’re told he’ll also be launching a ProWrestlingTees.com store tomorrow afternoon featuring 3 shirt designs.

Still no word on where or when he plans to wrestle following his release from WWE last week … but with a new name and store, it looks like we haven’t seen the last of Brad Maddox.

Brad “The Mad Ox” Mad Braddox Maddox.

Top Bottom