• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
This is hilarious. Good job. Although i do not agree with the bold part.

I was super duper on board with Charlotte when she had those fantastic matches in NXT, but being on the main roster, where she can't lay out her big matches for weeks in advance, has really exposed how green she is (and - not her fault - how lanky she is, compared to the rest of the divas, which makes her movements look janky and unsure sometimes). Her only kind of good promo was when she cried genuine tears when she declared her career to be dedicated to the memory of her brother, and her matches have been alright but have had really terrible endings wherein she throws the story of the match out of the window to lock in her finishing move.

Fox318

I never understand shit like this.

Its cheap heat that doesn't last with them and they claim to be a tv product.

I mean they can only face the hard cam but they have insults that only the people in the arena give a shit about.

Dion314

Neo Member
If Sheamus would keep his hawk slicked down and keep the beard but lose that stupid gimmick on it, he wouldn't look half bad.

Also props to the WWE for using the New Day to get him over.

Lum1n3s

If Sheamus would keep his hawk slicked down and keep the beard but lose that stupid gimmick on it, he wouldn't look half bad.

Also props to the WWE for using the New Day to get him over.
Noticed that as soon as he came out, they could go places with this.

Fox318

No joke I would have every main event wrestler dress in suits or at least respectable. Unless the guy was trying to be the man of the people and wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

EVO?

Fighting Games?

The Fighting Game Community?

137593505136.jpg

the disgraces of esports

dream

Sheamus as a full on top heel comedy champ is awesome! He's just a big ass kicking irishman who likes to have some fun when he's not fighting. I'm suddenly less sad about Roman not getting the belt.

Top Bottom